My Boss Daughter (Jason McCan...

By florencity

Emily got kidnapped by one of the most dangerous guys in Toronto, Jason McCann. What he didn't know was that... More

Meeting Jason McCann
Going To Dads House
At Dads House
Confused.
Cheating On My Boyfriend
He Promised.
Telling my dad.
In Action.
I Trust You <3
The Birthday Girl
Birthday Party.
Busted :(
My First Time ♡
Jason Is In Love With Me
The Big Twist
Our First Fight
The New Target
Love thru a phone ;)
The Bet between McCann & Me.
He won :(
Oh No!!
Kidnapped
Temporary memory loss
Confused.
I need answers.
I remember
Surprised?
Problems.
Frenemies?
It's Over <|3
It is really over now <|3
My other side.
Trust <3
His friends? >·<
Trouble :(
I love him so much :)
I'm Whipped Can't denie it
He wouldn't hurt me..Would he?
Our date & To much teasing >·<
Nightmare over? No it just begun
Away from him >·<
Is for the best :(
The Dilemma <|3
Reunited <3
Just Like Old Times <3
The heat of the moment ;)
The test?
Topic : 'Baby' Hmm.
Who am I?
Happiness + Love
Nightmares >·<
My Ex-Boyfriend Justin
Our Argument >·<
The Party ♡
Toxic Love?
How To forgive him?
Please read.
He is a Liar and a Cheater.
He Found me.
A baby?
Pregnant :)
My baby >·<
Being Young and Stupid.
Being In Love <3
New Experience?
Jason, Selena and Me ;)
My Jason <3
College =)
Choices..
Bad choices
Trust Him?
Addictions >·<
Love,Love,Love.
The truth.
Still the target >·<
Jason McCann is back.
Revenge >;)
Being Stubborn x)
He Cheated >·<
Meeting Dave.
My Stalker
He Is Trying...
Dave <3
My Psycho Ex-Boyfriend.
Obsessed or in love?
My choice ♡
I want him.
Releasing our tension
Being Honest :D
Join The Gang?
The New Memeber Of The Gang.
I'm Ready.
My First Job.
Our Romantic Day ♡
His Heroe ♡
I'm The Best ;)
Drunk & Hangover >·<
Teaching Me A Lesson?
Me & Him A Team <3
Forever And Ever <3
The 4th Of July
Where Am I?
Kidnapped :(
Memory Lost But Still His love.
Trusting Him <3
Loving Him <3
He doesn't Believe me >·<
Good news & Bad News.
Memory back Just like old times
Revenge is sweet, Baby ;)
My Surprise.
Different type of Cravings ;)
Girls Issue >·<
Dirty Moments don't always end up well
Not Again.
Scary Moments.
Leaving The Past in The past
This Ends Today, Its Over now.
Jason Dead?
Final Chapter!
Epilogue!

Home :)

15.1K 286 51
By florencity

···· Emily's Point of View····

I woke up because of the nurse checking on me. I notice my mom still sleeping but I notice the room fill with gift basket and roses. "Oh she woke up." I look to my side and Justin was with Selena. "How are you? Justin asked.

" I'm fine as you can see." I giggled and Selena kissed my cheek.

" And next time you can call us and tell us about this." She spat.

"How did you found out?" I asked and Justin smiled.

" Somebody on Twitter told me how I felt that my Ex is fighting for her life in the Hawaii Hospital."  He sighed.

"How did you feel?" I mumbled.

" Scared to lose you." He kissed my forehead."You know you are special to me."

" To us." Selena added.

" I needed to hear that." I whispered and tears rolled down my cheeks.

" Emily, What's wrong?" Selly asked.

" Where is Jason?" Justin asked.

"Oh! That's what's wrong." I nodded yes and they both looked confused. "Where is he?"

" In Toronto." I sighed.

"I didn't see him, He didn't come home." Justin said.

" Because he went back..Like a killer a machine after he promised me..He was out of the gang he was doing so well but He let me down and now He wants me to be happy that he killed three mans." I spat.

" Just calm down Emily." My mom said.

" He was so different..It was like it wasn't him.." I mumbled. "We broke up."

" No way! You two are so in love." Selly almost shout.

" Come on, Em. He killed those mans because he loves you. You don't need to be happy because they are dead, Be Happy because your problems are gone." Justin said.

···· Jason Point of View····

" Wow, Taylor you look so beautiful." I kissed her cheek and she hugged me.

"I thought you weren't going to come." She kissed my cheek.

"Sorry, I over slept but atleast I saw you up there. I'm so proud of you." I hugged her.

" We did it." A girl hugged Taylor.

"Yeah! Finally." Taylor said.

" What's your name beautiful?" I licked my lips and she smiled.

"Alice." She said and bit her lip.

" beautiful name just like you, Baby." I winc at her and Taylor rolled her eyes.

" So how is your Fiancé?" Taylor spat at me.

" Well congrats Tay." Alice said and walked away.

" What the hell are you doing flirting with Alice when YOUR FIANCÉ is in the hospital?" She spat.

" I'm single." I smirked and she punch my shoulder.

" Single? What the fuck did you do, McCann?" She spat like venom and I pinch her arm so hard she shout.

"Don't fucking curse, You know mom hated that." I spat and let go of her.

" Jason, What happend?" She whispered.

" She broke up with me and well she is just waiting for me to go after her like always and I'm fucking tired of it." I spat. "I didn't do anything wrong and she broke up with me so its her turn to get me back." She slapped my shoulder. " Dammit! Tay."

" Go after her and stop being a jerk." She kissed my cheek and started walking away.

" Where are you going? I'm taking you to dinner." I grab her hand.

"No, Go to the Airport and go get you Fiancé." She smiled.

" Here I bought you something." I gave her a tiny box and she open it.

"A ring? Jason this is..like the one mom had." She smiled and kissed my cheek.

" Yeah, I saw it and it remember me of mom so I bought it for you."  She hugged me.

"Its amazing, Thanks now go get her." She winc and walked away to her friends. I walked back to my car and got in. I looked at the screen of my cellphone and I have the picture of us kissing. I sighed and drive away back to the hood. I see all the guys outside waiting for me. I got down and smirked when I saw them with 10 bags fill of money.

" I told you they had lots of money saved." I said.

" And their gang want to join us." I look at 16 guys.

" Well if you guys were In Victor or Tazon gang is because you guys are good so Yes you can join my gang and guess what? The money is all for you guys so split it up and enjoy it." I chuckled.

" There like a 1,000,000 in there." One of them said.

"I know, so enjoy and Welcome to McCann's gang." I said proudly. "The boys will show you our drug business and the killing won't be need because we are the strongest gang in Toronto." I smirked and sat down with them just getting to know the new guys.

---

" Good night and you are all welcome to stay in the hood. We have two empty building where we hide our drugs or money but you can stay there. I'm trusting you guys. No need to steal, Got it? I really don't want to kill anybody." I chuckled and walked inside to Toledo's well My Place now. I changed clothes and laid down on the bed.

To: Emily<3

" I love you."

I delete the message and decided to not send it. Why should I? When she broke up with me because I killed the three guys who were making our lives a living hell. They deserve it and I only did for us but she doen't understands so its her fucking lost." I turned to the side and notice a picture of Emily and Toledo smiling. I sighed and turned to the other side. " Fuck I miss you." I mumbled and fell a sleep.

···· Emily's Point of View····

"Its good to be back." I smiled as I walk in to Justin house.

" Its good to have you back." Justin Said. "But you still need to rest."

"2 weeks in bed its enough for me. I need to go back to college." I smiled.

" Emily, You need to be careful not to hurt yourself. " My mom said.

" I'm fine, Seriously."  They all sighed.

" Well baby if you need me just call me." My mom kissed my cheek and walked away.

" Aren't you nervous to see him again?" Selly asked.

" I really hope I don't see him." I mumbled and laid down on the bed. She laids down next to me.

" You should talk to him."She said and I gave her The-Are-You-Fucking-Kidding-Me Look.

"How long was I in the hospital since he left me?" I spat.

"1 week." She mumbled.

"One week that I didn't hear nothing from him. He didn't even call me to check if I was recovering well.When he got shot on the chest I was there for him by his side day and night and he couldn't even gave me a call? That really shows how much I meant to him, How much he loved me..I'm so hurt." I started crying.

" He must be hurt too, Emily. We both know how much that boy loves you." She wipe off the tears.

" Loves me? He doesn't loves anybody he is a criminal and that's how he should be treated. I know we broke up but god dammit I was in the hospital I wasn't in a hotel living the life. He is my Fiancé he suppose to be there for me and he wasn't." I spat. " Maybe I'm not meant to be happy.. I have had only 2 boyfriends in my life.. Justin is a celebrity and cheated, Jason is a criminal who forgot about his fiancé..I really need to date someone normal." I chuckled.

" You're so beautiful and you have only had two boyfriends?" She said surprised.

"2 years dating Justin and the rest with Jason." I sighed.

"Wow." She smiled. "Maybe you should date a woman who understands you." She giggled.

" Maybe." I mumbled and she kissed my lips. "Joking so don't kiss me again."

" Sorry, I got to excited." She giggled.

" I notice." I smile and hugged her. "You are my best friend and Justin really likes you. You two are meant for each other don't let a little crush on me ruin your relationship." I kissed her cheek and Justin walks in. "I'm so grateful with you two, You were by my side when I most needed you guys. Thank you."

" What are friends for?" He smiled.

" I love you guys." We hugged and then I heard some boys voices. "Who is there?"

" Oh, My dad brought Jaxon and Jazzy plus Ryan and Chaz are here." He smiled. "Selena baby come I want you to meet my father." Justin said excited.

" Now? Look at me." She giggled.

" You look so beautiful, Baby." She smiled and stand up next to Justin.

" You too Emily. You know my dad loves you." Justin chuckled.

" I'll be down in a minute." I said and they walked away. I grab my cellphone and I called Max.

" Emily!!!! How are you?"

"Good and you?" I giggled.

" Good, just in Seminary so boring." He mumbled.

" Oh I'll call you later then. I'm in Toronto so I'll be seeing you soon."

" Really! Good. "

"Max hung up your phone." I heard someone said.

"Bye." He hung up and the door of my room open.

" Oh sorry. Justin told me to stay in the guest room and- Emily?"

"Yeah, Ryan its me." I smiled and he kissed my cheek.

" How are you?" He asked.

" Well I got shot two weeks ago but I'm doing good." I laughed.

"What? Oh shit."

"I'm fine." I smiled.

" Wow..So what are you doing here?"

"Justin let me live with him." I said.

" Oh thats great. You really look beautiful, Em." He wink and Chaz walked in with Justin and the kids oh and Jeremy.

" Hey guys." I smiled and Jazzy ran in to my arms excited and hurt me. I whimper but hugged her tight. "You are so big." I put her down and kissed her cheek. "So beautiful princess."

" I wove you." I heard Jaxon and he was a little shy. I grabbed him and kissed his cheek.

"You remember me." I said and kissed his forehead.

" Yes." He kissed my cheek.

" How are you doing sweetie?" Jeremy asked and kissed my cheek.

" Couldn't be better." I smiled.

" Yes you could." Justin mumbled and I glared at him.

" Damn Justin why you let this cutie go?" Chaz chuckled and kissed my cheek.

" I didn't she did." He sighed.

" Because he cheated on me." I smirked.

"You did too with Jason." I looked down sad and Jaxon kissed my cheek.

" I wove you." I looked at him and smiled.

" I love you more." I kissed his cheek.

" So lets go out for dinner?" Justin asked.

" Oh I just want to rest." I said and Justin understand.

" Alright I'll just buy you a pizza." Justin said and walked away.

···· Jason Point of View····

" Oh really? That good to know. Thanks Max." I hung up and got in my car and drove to Justin's house. I jump the gate and sneak in to the house. I walked upstairs to our old room. I open the door and she was sleeping. I walked closer to her and Kissed her lips. "Emily." I kissed her lips and she open her blue eyes.

" Jason." She sat down and I tried to kiss her again but she pulled away. "Get out, Leave right now." She spat.

" Come on baby. You know we always fight and get back together. Lets go home." I said and she laughed.

" You are so ignorant, Get out now before I call the police." She spat.

" You wouldn't do that." I chuckled and she grabbed her cellphone.

" Don't try me, McCann." She whispered. "I'm done with you."

" You can't get rid of me that Easy, Emily. Stop playing hard to get." I crashed my lips in to her and she whimper in pain.

" My chest." She mumble on my lips and I pulled away.

" I want to fuck with you, Em." I whispered and She slapped me.

" That's the only thing you want for me? Thats what I am for you a piece of puss¥? She shout and pushed me then ran in to the bathroom. I tried to open the door and it was locked.

" Emily I can open the door and you know it. Stop playing hard to get you know you want me." I shout.

" I don't want you. Go away Jason." She yelled and I unlock the door and saw her with her phone on her ear. " Yeah a robbery in Justin Biebers house." She said and I was shocked to see that she really called the police on me.

" You would really do this to me?" I whispered.

" Go away because they are on their way. Just go!" She yelled and I pinned her against the wall. I rest my forehead against hers and gazing at her blue eyes.

" You would send me to jail?" I kissed her lips. "This really hurts, Em." I ran out of the house and got in my car and drove away back to the hood. I laid down on the bed and I still can't believe this..Emily would send me to Jail..That's how much she loves me.

" Jason what are you doing in bed?" Jeff asked.

" What are you doing in my room?" I spat.

" Checking on you." He chuckled.

" I'm so fucking pissed." I got off the bed and sighed. "I need a beer, Gather the gang lets go to the club." I smirked. "Lets find some bitches to fuck."

" Alright Boss." He smirked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT AND VOTE :)

20 COMMENTS AND 80 VOTES OR NO NEXT CHAPTER SO HURRY AND VOTE!!!!

AND YOU GUYS THOUGHT THAT THE STORY WAS ENDING LOL JASON McCANN IS BACK!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 1.7K 38
After what went down last December Sophia's life is started to get back on track. Or so everyone thinks.... Sophia starts to feel like she's being wa...
113K 2.6K 30
"Come on baby, breathe." A soft voice mumbles in my neck as i try to wiggle out of his grip. I can't hold my breath any longer, my body forcing me to...
204K 4.9K 69
This is something I never would have thought of. When everyone told me Don't Fall For The Criminal, I never thought I would till I Fell For The Crimi...
66K 2K 27
"A thief steals jewels and diamonds. So why'd he take me?" -Unknown ~ You're kidnapped by the one and only Jason McCann. What else is there to know? ...