Dear Little Deaf Boy

By Happyfaceforever

Jasper's voice was like waiting for a rain storm during a drought. You got excited when the clouds got grey h... More

Dear Little Deaf Boy
DLDB:2
DLDB:3
DLDB4
DLDB:5
DLDB:6
DLDB:7
DLDB:8
DLDB:9
DLDB:10
DLDB:11
DLDB:13
DLDB:14
DLDB:15
DLDB.16
DLDB:17
DLDB:18
DLDB:19
DLDB:20
DLDB:21
DLDB:22
DDB:23
DLDB:24
DLDB:25
DLDB:26
DLDB:27
DLDB: 28
DLDB:29
DLDB: 30
Authors Note
DLDB: 31
DLDB:32
DLDB:33
DLDB:34
DLDB:35
DLDB:36
DLDB:37
DLDB:38
DLDB: 39
DLDB: 39 P2
DLDB: 39 P3
DLDB:40
DLDB:41
DLDB:42
DLDB:43
DLDB:44
DLDB:45
DLDB:46
DLDB:47
DLDB:48
Wattys
DLDB:49
DLDB:50
DLDB:51
DLDB:52
DLDB:53
DLDB:54
DLDB:55
DLDB: 56
DLDB:57
DLDB:58
DLDB:59
DLDB:60
DLDB:61
DLDB:62
DLDB:63
DLDB:64
DLDB:65
DLDB:66
DLDB:67
DLDB:67 (Part 2)
DLDB:68
AUTHORS NOTE ( READ)
DLDB:69
DLDB: 69 Pt.2
DLDB:70
DLDB:71
DLDB:72
DLDB:73
DLDB:74
DLDB:75
DLDB:76
DLDB:77
DLDB:77
DLDB:78

DLDB:12

28K 1.1K 355
By Happyfaceforever

She gave me extra calculus homework." I was beyond frustrated by now mountains worth of work and only a short amount of time. I picked around my lunch tray as if it was a slimy science experiment. Nani was fixing her make up while Bee had been struggling to turn a page in her English Literature textbook due to her nails.

" Your never going to complete that shit." Bee said while still trying to flip the page, I dropped my spork and turned the page for her.

" Thanks for the positive feed back." I sarcastically said.

While tables around us laughed and chatters our table was unusually silent today. I guess we all had a rough day. We where usual the loud ones, cracking jokes,the table that everyone looked envious at. We are an exclusive group, that consists of us three and 2 douche bags. As you probably predicted those 2 douche where approaching.

I was still upset, with Lucas and from the scowl he got from me, he knew it. I wasn't going to mention my attitude to him I whether just let it show. He gave me those sad puppy dog eyes.

Zane plopped down next to Nani, his hair bounced as he sat.

I never got into much detail about Zane, he's the quiet  type, he's never as loud and flamboyant as Lucas. I found it strange how they where even friends. Zane was the cool,calm, and collected bad boy. With dark locs that reached his ear and sat on his head messily.With narrow piercing hazel eyes. Like I said he didn't speak much most of our conversation with his usual consist of grunts,shoulder shrugs, and a head bob.

That didn't stop him from speaking to Nani, every now in then I would catch him whispering something in her ear and her eyes would light up like Christmas lights and she would have the most radiant smile. It was the quiet kind of love. With a crazy back story on how Nani and Zane use to be sworn enemies. Nani was the preppy Ms.Perfect and he was the infamous Zane Lawrence with a any thing but perfect record.

But, maybe their  story goes for another time.

" So,what are you girls talking about?" Lucas asked.

I scowled at him while aggressively stabbing my chicken fried stake.

" Kinsley was just telling us about her and her hot ass tutor." Bee commented.

" You where serious about that Jasper kid tutoring you." Zane interjected. Lucas gave a unsure look before speaking " but he's-"

" Hot." Bee said while reading her text book.

Lucas rolled his eyes.

" No, deaf." And just like that the whole table let out a fake gasp.

"What really?" Bee said " I had no idea" the sarcasm was thick in her voice earning a laugh from the table.

" Did you know such a thing Nani?" She asked

" Of course not! I mean after going to school with this guy for 6 yearsI would have never known!"

" Haha real funny guys." Lucas grumbled.

" Please restrain from making dumbass statements Lucas they make you look like even more of dumbass." I told my self I wouldn't acknowledge Lucas, but his idiotic presence couldn't go unnoticed. I gave him a cold look while sipping on my can of soda through a straw.

Yes, I drink my soda with a straw. Don't judge me.

" It wasn't dumb, I mean how is he even going to tutor you he can't talk."

" He can to!" I replied like a preschoolers.

" Can not!"

" Can to!"

"Can not!"

We went back in forward it was battle for dominance seeing would could get louder then the other.

" CAN NOT!"

" CAN TO!"

There was something about Lucas that always got under my skin. Some would say we argued like a old married couple. But I could never see the comparison.

" CAN NOT!"

" CAN TO-"

To this point we where both standing out of our seat looking head to head as we stood rosed from the table.

" QUIET BACK THERE!" Hollered a lunch lady.

" Prove it." He whispered.

My finger where digging into the hard table as I looked into his dark eyes. It was always those words, those exact words that made me do the craziest things.

"Fine." And with that, I stomped out side of the cafeteria, to go and spot Jasper. My friends all watched there heads practically pressed against the large glass wall. The outside eating area consisted of people who didn't move fast enough to get a seat in side. For many people that was true,

But for Jasper.

It wasn't.

He sat under a large tree, doing what he usual did. Writing in one of his notebooks. I took a deep breath before for making my way towards him. It was as if he heard me coming. He looked up at me.

" Come sit with us." I cut straight to the point sending him by surprise.

I followed his eyes as they looked back at my mob of friends that didn't go unnoticed they sent a wave and a smile but even I thought it was creepy. He shook his head.

"No?"

He nodded his head.

" So yes?"

He shook his head again.

" So yes your not coming?" He gave thumbs up before going back to his work.

I huffed.

" Why not." I pouted,

Just like always his lips parted as if we was going to speak... but didn't. I raised a eyebrow mentality questioning why he wouldn't speak to me now.

Did I do something wrong?

He sighed grabbing his pen and turning the page in his notebook then he began writing.

Because, I like to be alone.

I rolled my eyes at his words writing neatly on the lined paper.

" No one likes to be alone."

I do.

I reached down and grabbed his notebook in pen.
Sending him by surprise.

NOT

I wrote the word " Not" and it looked like chicken scratch underneath his neatly handwritten. I tossed his notebook back in front of him letting him see the words.

" You don't NOT like to be alone, and I won't let you." I removed my denim jacket lying it on the grass before plopping down in front of him. His long legs moved over allowing me space. I gave him a smile his back against the tree. He looked down at his notebook trying to hide the blood rushing to his cheeks.

" Why aren't you speaking to me-"

" YOU LITTLE BITCH I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DITCHED US!"

My head snapped around at the sound of a oh so familiar voice.

" Shit." I cursed.

And just like that, not one not two but 3 people sat down next to me. I could sense Jasper's discomfort.

" Well Kinny you going to introduce us to your friend?" Bee questioned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167 48 34
(under editing, interested ones may reach out to me) In the symphony of love, their melodies intertwined, yet fate's chorus whispered no promise of f...
1.3M 66.7K 37
We all have someone who is hidden in the bottom of our hearts. When we think of him, we will always feel a little pain inside, but still we can't for...
2.4M 87K 70
"I don't care how many times I have to tell you that you are more than enough, that you deserve someone to make you happy and to love you and that I'...
9.9K 243 17
He stared at me, his green eyes bore into mine as if searching for an answer to an unasked question. He cracked a smile, the warmth hit me, and in t...