Let's Forget the Past

By LolaLove0

Queen Bee Alison moved from Riverdale making her the new girl in Rosewood, but will her secrets follow her? E... More

New School
Hi I'm Emily
CAN YOU STAY?
SHE'S EFFING CRAZY
STAY AWAY FROM ME
Note from Me
HANNA WHAT DID YOU DO?
KAHN PARTY
AGAIN PLEASE ;)
THE PAST ALWAYS COMES BACK
THE LAST PRACTICE
GAME ON
ALISON'S BIRTHDAY
HOW ABOUT FOREVER?
SISTER'S AND WHAT ELSE?
I OWE YOU THAT
YOURS, MINE & OURS
I'M SORRY
YOU'RE 1
SENIOR YEAR
BON ANNIVERSAIRE
CAMPING SHENANIGANS
WHY EMILY?
I MISS YOU
Authors note
FLASHBACKS TO REALITY
ROOMMATES & SURPRISES
I'M NOT STUPID ALISON
BEST FRIEND SCHEMES
HOOTENANNY
I HATE YOU
LATE UPDATE
DANBY NEIGHBOR
ALWAYS
NOTE
MEETINGS & MISHAPS
SMOOTHIES
SMOOTHIES PT 2
NEW BEGINNINGS
SECRETS
REUNITED
BRO'S BEFORE! HOES?
PROPOSAL PLANNING
THE PROPOSAL
GOOD & BAD NEWS
PSA
FIGHTS
BIG GIRL!
GET OUT
GOOD MORNING
ROSEWOOD CARNIVAL
SLEEPOVER FUN
HOME SWEET HOME
TO BE OR NOT TO BE
RELATIONSHIPS
LIGHTS OUT
NIGHTMARE
SERIOUSLY?
HAPPY PLL DAY
VIVA LAS VEGAS
JAIL HOUSE ROCK
FORT DAY
FORT DAY PART 2
HONEYMOON IN AZULIK
SURPRISES (HONEYMOON 2)
SHOULD'VE SWALLOWED
THE TRUTH
APOLOGIES
Not an update
CAN YOU HOLD ME
QUIET THE NOISE
WE WANT ANSWERS
PSA Not An Update
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE
LIGHTHOUSE
WAKE UP CALL
COÏT
BABY TIME
EGGS
GOOD NEWS
CAPE MAY
DISNEY ON ICE
INCUBUS
GOODBYE LETTER
GUESS WHO'S COMING FOR DINNER?
TIL' DEATH DO US PART
Question
ULTRASOUND
BABYSITTING BENTLEY
SLEEPLESS
1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
JUST GO
POUR LA ROUTE
Im Soooo Tired
CASE OF THE EX's
HEY ALI
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
22
GENTLEMEN PREFER BLONDES
CHRISTMAS IN PUNTA CANA
SAVE STILES
LIAR
FALSE ALARM
MOMMY'S SORRY
DATE NIGHT
HERE COMES THE BRIDES
IT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT
5 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING
EVELYN DRAKE
EVELYN DRAKE Part 2
New Book
NUMB
9 MONTHS
Sorry Again
GIRLS NIGHT IN
I'M GONNA BE SICK
DOUBLE TROUBLE
MECHELLE
JEALOUS
LAST WILL & TESTAMENT
FAMILY AFFAIRS
MRS. FIELDS
Thank You
TRUST
LOST & FOUND
MINE TOO
DRUNKEN NIGHTS
MISTAKE
SMALL GETAWAY
Im Baaccckkk! 😊
BIG NEWS
Straight As A Circle
BIRTHDAY BLUES
I DIDN'T MEAN IT
Sasha
DIVORCE
BIRTHDAYS AND FIGHTS
PLAY IT COOL
PAPERS
ITS TIME
PPD
TEXAS
TRESPASS
TRESPASS PART 2
not an update
DATE WITH LAUREN
ALL ABOUT YOU
WHAT'S A SOULMATE?
LIVE IN THE NOW

RECREATIONS & SLUMBER PARTIES

642 13 16
By LolaLove0

2 MONTHS LATER
Alison's POV
These last past months has been crazy but amazing.
Emily and Spencer planned a small getaway for mine and Aria's birthdays.
Yeah, Aria's birthday is a month apart from mine but they still decided to plan something together.
Since it was our twenty second birthday they rented a yacht from the Hastings family and we stayed on it for two days.

(That's Naya Rivera, I couldn't find a photo of Shay on a yacht and I edited Hudson out lol 😂 sorry Hudson )
Today is also gonna be crazy because it's Courtney's birthday and she's having a slumber party.
-LETS GET YOU READY I say to my now six year old daughter.
Times really speeding and I wish it would slow down but I know that it won't.
I get up from drying Courtney's hair and walk into the bathroom to grab a comb for her hair.
When I come back in the room Courtney is standing at the edge of her bed wrapped in towels with this cute mischievous grin on her face.

-DON'T YOU DARE I say pointing a finger at her knowing what she's going to do.
Ever since she was old enough to walk she would drop her towel after a bath and run around the house naked so I could chase her.
It's silly and adorable but we have no time for that tonight since there's four other little girls coming in thirty minutes.
-WHERE'S MOMMY? Courtney questions as I blow dry her hair.
-SHE WENT TO GET PIZZAS AND SNACKS I respond now turning the dryer off and pulling her nightgown over her head.
I finish getting her dressed and we head downstairs being met by Wayne and the twins.
-HI PAWPA Courtney says running over to him.
-HEY IT'S THE BIRTHDAY GIRL Wayne says lifting her into the air.
-DAD SHE'S GETTING BIG YOU COULD HURT YOURSELF I say giving him a pointed look.
-YOU SOUND LIKE EMMY AND PAM He says back through chuckles.
I laugh at myself knowing he's right.
I do sound like them.
Overprotective and worried all of the time.
-THE ROOM IS DONE HOW ABOUT WE GO SEE IT Wayne suggests, referring to Courtney's room.
She really wanted lights and stuff everywhere so Wayne promised to do it for her.
We walk upstairs right into Courtney's room to see what he did.

-IT'S AWESOME! Courtney yells running to jump on the beds. THANK YOU PAWPA she adds as she giggles and flops down on each bed.
-YEAH THANKS DAD I say to Wayne as he pulls me in and kisses the top of my head.
His embrace is so warm and loving.
I feel so safe and protected in his arms, I guess that's where Emily gets it from.
-ANYTHING FOR MY GIRLS Wayne quips. AND MY BOY! He adds picking up Dylan and kissing his cheeks.
Just then I hear the front door shut already knowing it's Emily.
-BABE I'M BACK! Emily yells from downstairs.
Minutes later she comes upstairs to see the room with the rest of us.
After hanging out in the room for a while Wayne left and the other kids arrived.
There's Hannah, Brooke, Ailyn, Sofia and Courtney of course.
They're so cute and they kinda remind me of the girls and I, just a younger version.
After eating pizza and singing happy Birthday I help the girls put on their face masks and painted their nails.
-LETS GO PLAY WITH PEPE Courtney tells the others as she takes Ailyn's hand to lead her downstairs.
Once the girls are all in Courtney's room they all get in their beds going to sleep.
Now that they're all down I go into my room to see Emily looking overwhelmed and tired.

-THEY WON'T STOP CRYING she sighs out.
-YOU TAKE ONE I'LL TAKE THE OTHER I tell her while taking Dylan in my arms.
Emily picks up a screaming Corey and walks back and forth rocking her and patting her back.
-PLEASE STOP CRYING Emily begs her.
A few minutes later I lay Dylan down in his crib and the sounds of Corey's cries come to a stop.
-SHE STOPPED CRYING Emily says in shock. I DID IT, I PUT HER TO SLEEP she adds lying her down in her crib as well before kissing both of their Rosie cheeks.
-HOW'D YOU DO IT? I ask surprised that Corey actually fell asleep in Emily's arms for the first time.
It's not that Corey doesn't like Emily it's just that she's been so attached to me since birth.
She never lets anyone else hold her besides me and if they try to she starts crying.
-I JUST PLAYED WITH HER EAR A LITTLE Emily says grinning cheek to cheek.
I smile at her happiness and we close the door a little as we walk out the room.
We check on the girls to make sure they're all still sleeping before letting Pepe out to the bathroom and going to sleep.
1 MONTH LATER
Emily's POV
-ALI WHERE ARE YOU? I'M HERE I say leaving my third voicemail while sitting on the DiLaurentis porch.
This morning Alison gave me some books to go give her mother for charity but Jessica isn't here so I'm sitting on the porch alone and locked out.
I pick up my phone getting ready to call again but then I see Alison pull up and she exits the car in a cute pink floral dress.
I've seen that dress before.
-WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW EMILY?
Alison questions as she walks by me to unlock the door.
I stare at her confused and she stares as if she's waiting for something.
-ALI YOU TOLD ME TO COME HERE TO GIV... OHH I say and she smiles at me.
Today's September 7th, she's recreating the day we met. I think to myself.
-EZRA I MEAN MR. FITZ WANTED ME TO BRING YOU YOUR HOMEWORK SINCE YOU LEFT SCHOOL EARLY, SO HE GAVE ME YOUR ADDRESS I say while giving Ali my old cheeky grin.
-WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING HIM EZRA? She questions while lifting one brow and tilting her head.
- N-NO REASON I stutter while handing her some new text books and laughing at how bad my stuttering was around Alison.
She always made me nervous.
-IF I DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER I'D THINK YOU HAVE A THING FOR OLD EZRA FITZ, Alison says smirking.
-EW NO! NO NOTHING LIKE THAT I say while shaking my head side to side.
Alison giggles at me and sends butterflies through my stomach.
I can't believe she remembers all of this.
-C'MON, COME INSIDE she says to me waving for me to follow.
I slightly smile and get up behind her.
When we walk inside I see that no one is home.
I wonder if she told Jessica to stay out for the day so she could do this.
-MOM! Alison calls out.
Right before I could open my mouth I remember what happened next.
-EMILY THAT'S YOUR PART Alison whispers to me.
-ALI I whisper trying not to trigger any bad memories for her.
Alison cuts the role playing and walks towards me running her fingers through my hair while gently caressing my jawline with her other hand.
-IT'S OK EM Alison says. IT'S NOT A BAD MEMORY FOR ME BECAUSE I MET YOU THAT SAME EXACT DAY she says as if she could hear me thinking.
-ARE YOU SURE? I ask again.
She nods her head and places a chaste kiss on my lips.
-COME ON she says motioning for me to finish.
-OH MY GOD IS THAT BLOOD I say with shocked eyes.
Alison then smiles again and continues.
We finally finish the bad scenes and go straight to the good ones.
COME WITH ME I say to Alison pulling her into the bathroom to clean her up.
-ALISON YOU'RE SHAKING I say while washing her fathers blood from her hands.
After cleaning her up I put her in the bed making sure she's okay.
Alison laughs a little as I push her down on the bed and then pretends to cry.
I turn to walk away until I hear my name.
-EMILY Alison says just before I can walk out.
-YEAH? I question with a concerned look.
Ali sniffles a couple of times before she lets out
-CAN YOU STAY? In a shaky voice.
I turn back around to now see a crying Alison with her face in her hands.
-HEY IT'S GONNA BE FINE I say just before comforting her.
-YEAH, OF COURSE I'LL STAY I say not really sure of my response.
I hug Ali lying on her bed and rubbing her hair until she falls asleep.
I try to reposition myself but she wraps her arms around me and jumps on top of me straddling my lap.
-ANDD CUT Alison says smiling while biting on her bottom lip.
-YOU'RE SUCK A DORK I laugh out. GET OFF OF ME I say playfully trying to push her off.
Alison then moves to the side and lies down next to me.
-I'M GLAD YOU WERE HERE FOR ME THAT NIGHT she mumbles into my shoulder.
I lovingly smile at her and she pushes my hair out of my face before kissing me.
One thing leads to another and the next thing I know Alison is taking off her clothes while kissing all over my chest and neck.
I gently push her back and stifle out a laugh.
-YOU JUST MET ME TODAY AND YOU'RE ALREADY TRYING TO HAVE SEX WITH ME? I jokingly ask.
Alison smiles like a kid on their birthday and playfully shoves me back.
-SHUT UP AND KISS ME she says now laughing.
-YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND PRINCESS I say using an old name I gave her.
We kiss ever so passionately before I take off my clothes along with hers.
-I LOVE YOU EMILY
-I LOVE YOU ALISON
we say in unison before breaking out in laughter again.
We stay there cuddled up to each other for a while before Jessica comes back with her boyfriend telling us to get out.
-EW MOM PLEASE PUT SOME CLOTHES ON Alison whines.
-NOW ALISON Jessica says pushing us out with just her robe on.
Alison looks disgusted as I laugh and get in the car heading back home.
Today was...Eventful.

The next chapter will be the twins first birthday and something special for you guys and then there will be a two year jump.
Also I have work this week as well so I won't be posting until like 9pm eastern time.
Enjoy 😊
-D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.6K 35
Alison was Queen of Rosewood high school and basically Queen of everything else. Emily was the new girl that just moved from California. Her family w...
8.6K 143 19
-A free fan fiction. Alison is in love with Emily, but she doesn't show it. Actually she act like a bitch toward Emily. But when they have to work t...
58.5K 990 39
Emily Fields has no plans to return to her hometown of Rosewood, but that changes after she gets a letter from Alison DiLaurentis. Love is a strong e...
13.6K 384 31
*COMPLETE* Alison and Emily had been together almost 4 years when an unstoppable scenario drove them apart. Now that Alison is back in Rosewood, will...