Mafia ¦¦ Seventeen

By oddneocult

Ranks, back stories, scenarios, imagines, and preferences for Seventeen in an alternate universe for the mafi... More

Seventeen Ranks
No Other Option - Back Stories
Dangerous - The8
Playing Games - Dokyeom
Feeling Safe - Dino
You Try To Run Away
Interesting - Hoshi
Mine Now - Woozi
Angst!S. Coups
They Ask For Help On a Job
Angst!S. Coups - Pt. 2
Small Things - Seungkwan
Techniques - Wonwoo
S. P. Y. - Joshua
Enigmatic - Jun #1
Love Me Right - Jeonghan
New Delivery - Vernon
Enigmatic - Jun #2
Someone Else Flirts With You
Juice - Wonwoo
Defective Deal - Dino
He Met Your Parents
Carrying The Load - Vernon
Mine Now - Woozi Pt. 2
SVT Has A Crush On S. Coups Sister
What You Do When They're Off Work
Treasure - Joshua
You Took A Big Fall (Non-Mafia)
They Come Home To You Crying
Reaction To You Telling Them No
They Kidnap The Wrong Girl
Reactions: Carrying The Load
Black Hole - Hoshi
They Torture The Wrong Person
It Takes Time - Seungkwan
You're Happier Without Them
Bad Romance - Woozi
You Warm Up To Them
You're Pregnant With Their Child
You're Close With Another Member
Boy In Luv - S. Coups
You're Held Hostage
You Say I Love You (First Time)
You're a Spy
Worry is Dead - Mingyu
Enigmatic - Jun Pt. 3
You Confess To Him
Cause Of - S. Coups
They're Seriously Injured
You Get The Job Done Before Him
Day by Day - Joshua
Their Captive Faints
You Walk In On Them Crying
You Make Him Jealous
Memories - Joshua
Tuesday - The8
You're Hurt While Training
Freak Accident - Mingyu
They Fall In Love With a Single Mom
Defective Deal pt. 2 - Dino
Berserk - Joshua
Their Sister Loves a Rival
Shot Through The Heart - Wonwoo
They Fall For a Rival's Sister
Liar Liar - Wonwoo
Friends to Lovers: Jun and Hoshi
Friends to Lovers: Wonwoo & The8
Stuck - Hoshi
Scold - Hoshi
The First Time You Met Them pt. 1
Torture Line: You Ask To Watch
You're a Lightweight with Drinking
Black Widow - S. Coups
You Take a Nonfatal That Would Prove Fatal For Them
You Give Them Affection
Angst!S. Coups - Pt. 3
Freak Accident pt. 2 - Mingyu
They Fall In Love With Someone Shy
Always, Forever. - Dino
Total Burst - Vernon
Inconvenient Secret - DK
You Have Baby Fever
Many Ends - The8
First Time You Met Them (Pt. 2)
They Think You Ran Away
Change Up - Woozi/Coups
Never - Vernon
Their Child is Kidnapped
You Have a Mental Breakdown
Apples - Jun
They Break Up With a Rival (Cont.)
Like a Bandaid - Woozi
They Flirt With a Client For Business
You Won't Listen to Them
Blood, Tears, and Grease - Jun
You Plan to Move to Another Country
Angst!S. Coups [4/Final]
Change of Heart - Woozi
They Make You Fall in Love Again
Winner Winner - Vernon
Interesting [2] - Hoshi
Liar Liar [2] - Wonwoo
The Truth Untold - S. Coups
Treasure [2] - Joshua
Shot Through the Heart [2] - Wonwoo
Small Things [2] - Seungkwan

Wonwoo - Can't Resist

10.4K 235 35
By oddneocult

Requested @svtmafia on tumblr.

.........

You've been with him for just over 3 years. In the beginning, everything seemed normal, with no strings attached.

Wonwoo confessed using his favorite books, with a slight smile on his face. That was a rare occurrence with him. Even though you two didn't see each other often, you accepted, thinking that one date couldn't hurt.

Then that one date turned into so much more. He would come to see you every other day, but his visits were at strange times. The time would either be at 12 am or 6 am. Of course, you never questioned him because you were glad to see him.

After two years of being together, Wonwoo asked you to move in with him. You were reluctant to leave your cozy home but you were eager to take the next step in your relationship.

Six months after you moved in, he told you the truth.

"Look, [Y/N], I know this is going to seem like I was lying to you. It's just... it was never the right time to tell you." Wonwoo held your hand and looked straight into your eyes. "I'm a part of the mafia. I'm in a gang. You know Mingyu, right?"

He spoke so bluntly, yet it was still hard to comprehend. "What does Mingyu have to do with any of it? How could you keep something like that from me?"

"I know it's hard to take in, but you have to understand that I was protecting you. It's not that complicated." Wonwoo squeezed your hand as a sign of affection, but you pulled away.

"You know what? I'm just going to go to sleep and pretend this never happened. Good night, Wonwoo." You turned away and walked upstairs to your shared room. As you reached the top, there was a nearly inaudible "fuck" and the sound of a bang. Sticking to your words, you still went to sleep.

When you woke up the next day, Wonwoo wasn't next to you and your kitchen table was broken.

From that point on, it seemed like there was always something broken in your house. Clearly, you had become very fed up with his recent behavior, but more so, afraid. You had no idea what his intentions were and you no longer wanted to find out.

Holding your suitcase full of personal belongings, you sat at your broken table and contemplated writing a note. Then you realized that's how everyone gets caught in the movies.

You just up and left after that, thinking that you'd never see him again.

.........

Having nowhere to go, you spent the night illegally sleeping on a park bench. That is until someone started shaking you.

"I'M AWAKE." You jolted up, hoping it wasn't the police. It turned out even worse.

"Good to know, and if you'd like to know something, your prince is missing his sweet little princess so I'm taking you home. Now." Wen Junhui stood in front of you, in all of his terrible glory.

Your face dropped as he spoke, "No."

"What? Not happy to see me? I thought it'd be a nice change from your usual frowny-faced boy." He grabbed your hand and tried to walk with you.

Almost instantly, you pulled away, "Can you not hear? I'm not going, so you can tell "frowny-faced boy" that you failed your little mission. Maybe he'll break you next."

"Ooh, so feisty! Just a warning, it only gets harder from here, sweetie." Jun gave some sort of signal and walked away.

"Okay..." Time to get out of here. You could walk but that would take days to get to... anywhere far from here. Conveniently, there was a taxi down the road, so you hailed for it.

The car came to a complete stop next to you and you hopped in.

"Ahh, where do you need to go?" The driver's voice was slightly familiar.

You looked around, "Actually I was wondering if you had a map, you can just start driving forward, though..."

"Right in the pocket in front of you. That's a weird request... I'm not really supposed to do that but I'll make an exception, for you." He started driving immediately, seemingly like he knew where he was going.

Spreading open the map you pulled out, you realized this was going to be quite a task. Any place that was small and secluded would be perfect. Or would a large, busy city work better? Either way, a choice had to be made quickly. There's no way this guy was going to let you ride in his taxi forever.

"Here we are!" He exclaimed, ruining your search.

"Excuse me?" You looked outside to see your home. Wonwoo's home.

The driver turned around and took off his baseball cap, "I'm done with my act, [Y/N]." It's Joshua Hong. "You must think Wonwoo is such a bad guy now. I get it, and I won't disregard your feelings. Wonwoo loves you and he would never hurt you. He's been under a lot of stress lately. He doesn't want to be dealing with this, but Mingyu forced him. Don't blame him."

You sighed deeply, what else was there to do at this point? "How am I supposed to not blame him for breaking all of our stuff?"

"He'll get better, I promise"

"That's a hell of a promise to make, Hong." You raised an eyebrow at him, "I'll tell you what, I'll go inside. You wait here. If anything goes wrong, one of us is leaving this house."

"Deal, but I can't guarantee that I'll drive away," Joshua smirked as you headed out of the car, into the home.

Peaking your head in the door, you noticed everything was fixed. Maybe replaced, but nothing was broken. Except for Wonwoo, who was pacing back and forth in front of your new kitchen table.

The door creaked as you opened it too slowly. Wonwoo rushed over to the door and pulled you in, then closed it.

You held onto him as he held onto you, "Wonwoo, I think we really need to talk about your at-"

"If you ever fucking do that again, I'll lock you in a goddamned dungeon." You couldn't look him in the eye, but you looked everywhere else. The bags under his eyes were as evident as ever, how did you never notice them? His hair was an unbrushed mess and his clothes were only half on. Did one night without you really mess him up this badly?

You worked up your courage and looked into his eyes, "Get out."

"What?" The atmosphere completely changed. His eyes turned soft, like those of a lost puppy. "[Y/N], I'm so sorry, I didn't realize that I... I don't know. I'll go for now. I love you." You watched as Wonwoo walked out of the door, and went into Joshua's car. He didn't drive, of course.

You thought about shouting 'I love you too' out to him, but you didn't wanna break your harsh facade.

Even though you had just gotten a full night of sleep, you decided it was a good time for a nap. Maybe because your back hurt from the bench, or just from the sudden stress. No matter what it was, you passed right out after making it to your bed. It felt cold though.

..........

When you woke up, it felt like you'd been sleeping for an eternity. So much so that you still couldn't get up. You at least had your warmth back.

"Mmm, good morning, sleepyhead." A way too familiar voice said. From that, you realized he was your reason for being bedridden and warm.

"Wonwoo, why are you back?" You replied drowsily, "Let me get up."

He yawned, "I didn't say I was going for long. Plus, I wanna cuddle."

Catching the curse, you yawned as well, "Noo... I'm supposed to be mad right now, you can't be acting like this. This isn't very gang-like of you."

"Who said I have to act like that in front of my princess? Only a complete ass would do such a thing." Wonwoo squeezed you tighter and you gave in.

"Are you calling yourself a complete ass, then? If so, I'll have to at least accept your cuddles." You grabbed hold of his hand that was wrapped around you.

He gave you a small smile, "This can only go five more minutes, though. I've got a man to-"

You interrupted swiftly, "Ah, let's keep the work and home completely separate, like your attitude. Got it?"

Wonwoo let out a small sigh, "If that keeps you around, then sure, got it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 1.4K 31
[COMPLETED] 3 gangs trying to steal precious gems, but instead they are trapped together to work as a team, but are they going to get closer? Warning...
466K 8.7K 54
I like Seventeen you like Seventeen. (^u^)/ Thanks for reading <3
1.8K 72 9
Where Seungkwan got kidnapped by 10 Handsome Mafia's with there 2 Lovers as his cute beauty was stuck in their brain for forever. The story continues...
40.5K 740 22
A collection of imagines for dear CARATS ©jaeminteu_