Killing Stalking-KMS

By LittleToxxic

-COMPLETE- (Female Reader x Sangwoo x Bum) Sangwoo takes you shopping for a dress, but your broken ankles are... More

Lucky You
You liar!
Punishment
Playtime
Rainy Morning
I Love You
Nightmare
I Love You Too
Monster
No Way Out
Bum's Choice
Now or Never
Sirens
Daddy's Boy
EXTRAS: Scars
Friendship
Sangwoo Jr.
Ferris Wheel
Momma
Teddy Bear-Part 1
Teddy Bear-Part 2
Boyfriend Material
No More Pretending
Maybe
Date
Bonding
Pictures
Unloved
Regrets
What if
Yang Seungbae
Stormy Night
Your Father's Son
Junior's Perversion
Lies
She's So Tired-Finale
Epilogue- Happy Family
Sangwoo for Christmas-Oneshot

Always

3.5K 118 50
By LittleToxxic

Sangwoo Jr. Continuation. I didn't go into full detail to the torture that both FN and Seung went through. I didn't think it was that necessary because it is not really the focus of Sangwoo Jr, but what his murder does to him as a person. But if you feel cheated, I can write something up for ya'll and post it before this chapter. Keep in mind, this story will be coming to an end soon.

"I am back," Sangwoo Jr states tiredly as he throws open the door of the shack the best way he can with his busy hands. He hadn't been home in a month and in that month, he had done his best to hide FN's car the farthest he could from this town. He had destroyed her phone after making her call her mother. He wasn't worried. Both, Seung's and FN's, tense situations with their parents had worked out in his favor and it would be a while before anyone suspected anything funny. Before he had eliminated Seung he had forced him to call his mother and tell her that he was eloping with FN. The widowed mother, who had wanted her son to be a lawyer, was pretty angry. Too bad, that all the dreams she had for him had ended here...

Would she want him better married or dead?

I know your mad mom...but just know... that I love you, okay?

You sound hurt. Are you alright? Seung?

Fucking pussy.

The moment Sangwoo steps inside, he grimaces at the nauseating smell invading his nostrils. He stares over at the blood-stained floor that dedicated scrubbing hadn't removed. He had disposed of Seung's bloating and decomposing body a week ago, why did it still smelled? It was an odor so pungent and vigorous that Junior couldn't keep from dropping what he had in his hands to cover his nose. The cinder blocks he had used to weight down his broken legs were not the issue, they were stainless. Maybe he needed to wash this place again.

He swallows his gag reflex as he rummages through the plastic bags and pulls out a bottle of lavender scented Febreze. He begins to spray with a fury with his hand still sealed over his nose and mouth. He glances over at the other side of the wall where FN was laying on her side with her back to him, shivering. Her bulging swollen ankles were tied tightly with rope and connected to a cinder block that kept them in place. Her wrists were forcefully joined at the nape of her neck by rope impeding any movement. He felt proud of his handiwork. He liked her with her hair cut close to the scalp. She was like a blow-up doll now. She hardly made any noise when he spread her legs and slid himself inside her dry sheath. She responded to him with muffled little moans. There were no tears any longer...

"Hey FN!" She didn't jump at his voice as she always did. He smirked as he finished spraying the room. "The stench doesn't bother you anymore? Your guts are made of steel or something." He laughs walking to her, stepping over strands of long hair he hadn't picked up. "Are you still angry because I cut your pretty hair?"

She still doesn't answer. She only trembles violently. He pulls the white covers seeped with blood to reveal her naked body filled with welts and cuts he had carved. Every laceration was done with love...mimicking his mother's scars by memory.

"I see," he says rubbing her swollen ankles. "You are mad because I gouged your eyes out."

*********

"Are you sure he was staying at this hotel, Bum?" You ask your husband as you guys roam in your car around the apartment-hotel building. Sangwoo's vehicle is missing and it had been a month since you've seen him. You grab his cell phone again that has a bunch of missed calls and messages you can only see previews of because he has it locked.

Apparently, FN and Seung, eloped? Maybe he went with them as a witness.

"Yes, I am sure," Bum says, rolling down his window and pointing up at the second floor. "He took me to that room there. "

You brake the car suddenly causing both to thrash forward.

"He took you inside?" You ask, watching how he trembles and averts your gaze. The way he fidgets with his fingers makes you suspicious and angry. "What did you do with him, Bum?!" He begins to mumble and each mumble makes you even more upset. You turn off the car and grab him by the shoulders. You shake him, forcing him to look at you. He tries to turn away and begins to groan when you dig your fingers into his skin. "You fucked him?" Bum opens his mouth to speak, but he can't say a word. You look scary to him. "All this bullshit about the baby not being at fault and making me keep the demented son of a bitch, just so you could fuck him?"

"I didn't," he utters rapidly, covering his face with his hands. "I didn't do that with him."

You don't say anything turning to grip the steering wheel. Remembering.

*********

What incredible luck to be pregnant with your captor's baby. You felt Sangwoo laughing in your face; Smiling that charming smile of his that stole girl's hearts, rakings his fingers through two-tone hair. You could see him in front of you, caressing the side of your face, his calloused thumb rubbing on your bottom lip.

A present for you, my favorite little whore. Oh? What is that look for? Did you think you would be free of me that easy?

Your attention returns to your antiquated counsel, who pretends not to see the scar decorated under your eyes. It was nowhere near healed, carved deeply into your skin. Stitched shut.

"As a rape survivor. You can have an abortion without being prosecuted. It is really just up to you Miss, YN."

You nod and head out of his office through the linoleums halls. Bum trails behind you calling your name, but you are deaf to his words. You breathe in the outside air and walk down the sidewalk. You place your hand over your lower abdomen. You are so distraught. You want to disappear. This was a sick joke. You laugh in your temporary madness. A joke. Some twisted joke. In the damaged parts of your mind, you see the instances of kindness Sangwoo bestowed upon you. The deceiving smiles he showed you when he took care of you when you had a cold. The way he spoon-fed soup into your mouth. At least there, trapped with him, he was in charge of both your lives. Would he have let you keep it? He had a horrid family life... maybe that baby would've been the salvation for him and for both of you. Maybe it would've changed his heart...

You make us so happy, YN. A family! We are going to have a family. Should we add him to the family portrait?

"No," you whisper to yourself, clenching the hair on the crown of your head. "No."

You jolt back to reality when Bum grabs you by the arm.

"YN. W-What if the baby is mine?"

You look at him in disbelief at first. Your skinny trembling Bum, wearing his favorite green coat.

"I-I've cum inside you, too. Maybe it's mine," he blushes deeply as he says this. "I am a guy too, you know."

You laugh excitedly causing worry to crease his brow. You throw your arms up in the air as if you had just realized that fact.

"You are a boy! That's right. I am sure it's yours. That makes much more sense."

"B-but even if it's not. You can't get rid of it. He may be Sangwoo's baby, but he isn't Sangwoo. We can raise it like him and prove that people aren't born scary! People turn scary! We can prove that Sangwoo wasn't born cruel. It was his parents fault." Bum continued to justify his actions with a smile. "We can finally be a family."

********

"Bullshit," you mumble to yourself. "People are born scary, too."

"YN?" Bum asks worriedly. He reaches over to place his hand on your thigh. You slap it away and grab him hard between his legs. He screams out in slight pain and surprise. He tries to yank your hand away, but you have a tight grip on his flaccid cock under his shorts and his hips thrust up to alleviate the discomfort. "Ow, YN! You're hurting it!"

"You miss Sangwoo's dick that much, huh?! Is that it?!" He shakes his head no and squints his eyes in pain when you squeeze harder. "Is that way you were so eager in raising it in naming it after him?"

When he begins to sob, you let go. He takes off his seatbelt and pulls his knees against his chest, burying his face in them.

"I didn't do it with him. I promise," he stammers. "Don't be mad at me."

"I am sorry," you say softly and look away. "It doesn't matter anymore." Bum looks at you then and he flinches when you rub the top of his head. There is a gleam in your (color) eyes he hadn't seen before. He cups your hand that rests on the side of his jaw. He leans into it like a scolded child. He is so happy you are forgiving him. "It is my fault it is like this. We should've never named that child after him. I shouldn't have allowed us to keep anything from the past. That is why we are still trapped, Bum." You lean over and kiss his forehead. "I know you haven't been taking your medicine and that is fine, too. It is my fault for not giving it to you myself." His eyes widen when you kiss his lips gently. You push his knees back down and rub the soft bulge between his legs soothingly. "I am going to fix everything, Bum. I'll make it all better. I'll destroy everything from the past, you'll see."

You make no sense to Bum. He doesn't know what to say or what you mean. All he knows he is afraid to be thrown away too.

"Are you going to destroy me too?" He asks with a tremble of his chin.

You smile and wipe the tears forming in his eyes. "Always together? Remember?"

He nods and throws his head back with a moan when you stroke him more intimately "I'll take care of everything. I'll clean up your mess and mine. That was my promise to you, wasn't it?" You undo his shorts and snake your hand under the elastic of his underwear. You take his length into your hand, feeling him harden.

"Yes," he moans in breathless anticipation. "You promised you'll never leave me."

"That's right," you assure and lean over to take your mentally unstable husband into your mouth.

*******

"Fuck," Sangwoo Jr mumbles as he raises FN by the nape of her neck. He pours Gatorade into her mouth forcing the aspirins down her throat. She chokes, her naked chest heaving violently. Her hands are untied, but she doesn't bother to push herself away or fight back anymore. The futon is dirty and wet from her sweating body. Her eyes are blindfolded with a piece of rag, sunken where her eyes should be. Blood continues to seep through, the rusty color drying down the side of her face. "You're running a fucking fever. Why? I washed my hands before I thumbed out of your eyes to avoid infection."

She looks indistinguishable covered in wounds. Her lips are still dry even as she takes another drink of Gatorade. She mumbles and makes strange noises in her throat. She is in unbearable pain. She finds her voice to say-to plead, "I am dying, Sangwoo. Please, please...hospital."

Sangwoo Jr. sucks his teeth annoyed. He grabs two more aspirins and shoves them past her lips and into her mouth. She wants to spit them out but he forces them inside through her missing teeth once more.

"Stop struggling and have some dignity, jeez. You still want to leave even when you don't have any eyeballs. It is too late to take anything back." He forces more Gatorade into her mouth, "Drink." She coughs as the water sprays from her mouth and over her cigarette burned breasts. She hisses in pain and he lets her fall back on the futon.

Junior rakes his fingers through his hair exasperated and wipes the liquid from his t-shirt. She rolls on to her side and begins to tremble more violently and cries out in pain. Junior panics when she begins to heave dryly. He swiftly covers her again and spoons behind her trying to warm her with his body. "Don't die, FN. You are the only one that keeps my thoughts away from that woman. From that woman that has never loved me. You are the only one that keeps this annoying feeling away."

*********

"You're not going to feed him?" Bum asks anxiously as the baby continues to scream from the top of his lungs from the see-through bassinet in which they placed all newborns. Bum could see the blue polka dots from where he sat. The ear-piercing wails were loud enough to shatter his eardrums. He looks at you again and says, "He is crying, YN."

You don't answer. You know that baby is not Bum's. You had refused to get tested while pregnant because something instinctive in you already knew the truth. Still, you held on to the foolish hope that maybe it could be his. You allowed Bum to convince you of this baby's innocence.

You cover your ears as the baby keeps howling. Bum stands up from his chair determinedly and walks to the baby. He stares at his pinkish face, his mouth so wide he could see his uvula. He takes him in his arms and feels this strange surge of love through him. He smiles because he can recognize whose child this is. He is so tiny. He feels the father of this infant wrap his strong arms around his shoulders and cradle the baby along with him. Bum feels ecstatic as if he had given birth to this baby himself. He turns to you with the face of a proud and fulfilled father. You hide your tears away from him.

Bum cuddles the baby in his arms that has stopped crying. He walks to you, "He is hungry. Feed him."

"Get it away from me," you say flatly. "I have no milk."

Bum places his finger into the infant's mouth as he instinctively begins to suckle.

"You're starving aren't you, little Sangwoo. Don't worry. Mommy will feed you as soon as she stops crying."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 839 51
After the events of Swanston, Killian-Grey struggles to prove himself to the group after being branded as a traitor--especially when competing with h...
27.7K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
106K 4.3K 16
In high-school, you met the supposedly kind and intelligent Oh Sangwoo. He wanted to date you, but you rejected him, mainly due to the fact that he c...
565K 11.8K 24
[Mature content] [Gore] #1 on the Koogi tag on 10/18/18 #6 in the Sangwoo tag on 12/20/18 (1/2 endings finished) (Hey guuuys!! This is my first X re...