Star Wars The Clone Wars: Lov...

Oleh darrelswonderland

A 17 year old Jedi Padawan named Darrel Pullie, trains to be a Jedi Master. Then he meets an old childhood fr... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
Chapter 1: A New Master
Chapter 2: Battle of Sullust
Chapter 3: Heroes On Both Sides
Chapter 4: A Spark of Love
Chapter 5: Overlords
Chapter 6: The Altar of Mortis
Chapter 7: Ghosts of Mortis
Chapter 8: The Citadel
Chapter 9: Counterattack
Chapter 10: Citadel Rescue
Chapter 11: Padawans Lost
Chapter 12: The Wookie Hunt
Author's Note
Chapter 13: Date at Dex's Diner
Chapter 15: Gungan Attack
Chapter 16: Prisoners
Chapter 17: A Death in the Family
Chapter 18: Kidnapped
Chapter 19: Slaves of the Republic
Chapter 20: Escape from Kadavo
Chapter 21: A Friend in Need
Chapter 22: The Lust
Author's Note
Chapter 23: A War on Two Fronts
Chapter 24: Front Runners
Chapter 25: The Soft War
Chapter 26: Tipping Points
Chapter 27: The Gathering
Chapter 28: The Test of Strength
Chapter 29: Bound for Rescue
Chapter 30: A Necessary Bond
Chapter 31: Sabotage
Chapter 32: The Jedi Who Knew Too Much
Chapter 33: To Catch a Jedi
Chapter 34: The Wrong Jedi
Chapter 35: Knight of the Republic
Chapter 36: Visiting Barriss
Chapter 37: Orders
Chaper 38: Old Friends Not Forgotten
Chapter 39: The Phantom Apprentice
Chapter 40: Shattered
Chapter 41: Victory and Death
Epilogue

Chapter 14: Water War

1K 13 0
Oleh darrelswonderland

When Ahsoka and Darrel arrived back at the Jedi Temple, they parked their speeder in the hanger, and saw Kit Fisto waiting for them. The Padawans walked over to Kit and greeted him, Kit smiled.

"Welcome back, Padawans!" Kit said.

"Thank you, Master Fisto." Darrel replied.

"What happened? Why have we been called back?" Ahsoka asked.

"We've been ordered to support General Skywalker, Senator Amidala, and the Mon Calamari people in their fight against the Separatist, and the Quarren" Kit said.

"I'm assuming the peace talk between the Quarren and Mon Calamari failed?" Darrel asked.

"I'm afraid so, Padawan. The Quarren won't accept Prince Lee-Char as their King, and now the Quarren joined the Separatists." Kit replied.

Then a Republic Gunship came down to the landing platform where Kit and the Padawans were. The gunships doors opened, the Jedi entered the gunship quickly and the gunship doors closed, then the gunship took off and flew to a Republic Cruiser in orbit. The gunship landed inside the cruiser's hanger, the gunship doors opened and the Jedi left the gunship. The Jedi were greeted by a Scuba Clone Trooper, with yellow markings on his armor. His name was Commander Monnk.

"General Fisto, Commander Tano, and Pullie. We've been expecting your arrival." Monnk said.

"Yes, Monnk. Let's get underway." Kit said.

"Yes, General!" Monnk replied.

Later, the Republic Cruiser arrived at Mon Calamari, the cruiser hovered above the ocean. In the cruiser hanger, Darrel and Ahsoka were in Scuba Suits, headed to a Republic Gunship. Many Scuba Troopers followed the Padawans to the gunship. Kit entered his gunship with his Scuba Troopers, Kit was topless, he was an excellent swimmer. Then the gunship departed from the cruiser, the gunships hovered over the ocean, the gunship's doors opened.

"Prepare to jump in! On my mark!" Darrel said.

The Scuba Troopers nodded in acknowledgment and got ready.

"Three! Two! One! Mark!" Ahsoka said.

"Hey! That was my job!" Darrel said.

The Scuba Troopers started jumping into the water. Ahsoka giggled and hit Darrel playfully.

"Yeah, it was." Ahsoka replied as she giggled and jumped into the water.

Darrel smiled and jumped into the water also. The Padawans and Kit found three mini-subs in front of them, the Jedi commandeered the subs, and drove down to the battle in the capital city of Mon Calamari, the Scuba Troopers followed them. When they arrived at the capital city, they saw the Quarren and Aqua Droids fighting against the Mon Calamari soldiers. Padmé and Anakin looked up to see that the Republic Reinforcements arrived to aid to Mon Calamari.

"Reinforcements! Finally!" Anakin said.

The Scuba Troopers started firing on the Aqua Droids and the Quarren Soldiers. Kit, and the Padawans did the same. Prince Lee-Char was a few feet behind Anakin, Anakin was protecting the Prince from incoming droids and Quarren Soliders. Just then, A Quarren Soldier came up behind Anakin and attenpted to take off his helmet from his scuba suit, and another Quarren Solider attenpted to attack Anakin from in front of him, Anakin used his lightsaber to stab the Quarren Solider from behind, but then, Anakin's helmet was taken off. Anakin killed the other Quarren in front of him, and saw his helmet falling deep in the water. Anakin was running out of air fast, luckily, Ahsoka and Darrel saw Anakin's helmet, Ahsoka drove her mini-sub and drove down to his helmet. She grabbed it, then Ahsoka and Darrel drove to Anakin and gave it to him. Anakin took it fast and put it on.

"You called for backup?" Ahsoka asked.

Anakin's helmet started emptying the water from his helmet, when the water was out of his helmet, he started coughing.

"I had it under control, Snips." Anakin replied with a smile on his face.

"I knew you'd say that!" Ahsoka said.

Anakin's comlink started beeping, Anakin clicked on the comlink to see who was trying to call him.

"Anakin, I need you down here. It's Senator Tills. I need help getting her to safety. We're at the base of the palace. And hurry." Padmé said.

"Ahsoka, Darrel, cover the Prince. I'm going for the Senators." Anakin said as he swam away to meet with Padmé and Tills.

"You got it, Master." Ahsoka replied.

"Ahsoka, look!" Darrel yelled at he pointed to Riff Tamson charging towards Lee-Char.

Ahsoka and Darrel drove their mini-subs and used the force to push Riff away from the Prince. Lee-Char smiled and looked at the Padawans.

"Grab on!" Ahsoka said.

"Good idea." Lee-Char replied.

Lee-Char grabbed onto the edge of Ahsoka's mini-sub, then Ahsoka and Darrel drove their mini-subs away from Tamson. Tamson snarled and swam after Lee-Char and the Padawans, Lee-Char panicked as Riff started getting closer to them. Darrel pushed the force to push Riff away, then the Padawans drove their mini-subs into the city's tube system. After several assaults on the tube containing Lee-Char and Ahsoka by Tamson, the intervention of Scuba Troopers prevented Tamson from reaching the helpless prince. Which gave Darrel and Ahsoka the chance to escape with Lee-Char. The Separatists and the Quarren are forced to temporarily retreat the besieged capital and regroup, allowing the Republic and Mon Cala forces time to plan a new strategy. Darrel and Ahsoka brought Lee-Char to where the Republic and Mon Calamarian Soldiers were hiding. Senator Tills smiled as she saw Lee-Char safe and sound.

"Prince Lee-Char!" Tills said.

"Senator Tills, I'm glad you're safe!" Lee-Char said in relief.

"You must prepare to dictate terms for a Quarren surrender." Tills suggested.

"Surrender? I know the Quarren, they won't surrender." Lee-Char replied.

"We may have won the first battle, Your Highness, but it won't be the last." Anakin said.

"It's only a matter of time before they launch another assault." Ackbar said.

"I sense the real battle is about to begin." Anakin said.

Meanwhile, Riff Tamson and the Quarren chief, Nossor Ri, were discussing their next strategy.

"Your Aqua-Droids are no match for the Mon Calamari." Ri said. "What makes you think these secret weapons you've brought from your homeworld will fare any better?" He asked.

"They are half-machine, half-monster. We call them Hydroid Medusas. They are invincible." Riff replied.

Later, back with the Republic.

"Who would have thought it? An underwater battle." Darrel said.

Ahsoka smiled and playfully hit Darrel in his shoulder. Then, the Hydroid Medusas started coming out. The Medusas were exactly like Jellyfish.

The Medusas had jellyfish cyborgs with electrified tentacles, which proved resistant to the Mon Cala's hand weapons. Outmatched and their numbers decimated, the Republic forces are forced to retreat to a set of caves near the city.

"Thanks to you, Padawans Tano and Pullie, and to these brave soldiers. I wish I could've done more for my people. Maybe then we would've been spared all of this, the illusion that I could actually lead in my father's place." Lee-Char said.

"Your father would be proud of you." Ackbar replied.

"Proud? We lost!" Lee-Char said.

"Today, you learned the hardest lesson a commander can learn, how to live to fight another day." Ackbar said.

"Don't worry, Prince, we'll achieve victory soon enough." Darrel said.

"I know you're right, Master Jedi." Lee-Char replied.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

354K 9K 110
Male Jedi reader insert #10 in Ahsoka #2 in starwarsfanfiction #1 in theclonewars #10 in starwars /// y/n and the clones finally loaded the crates. H...
66.7K 1.8K 89
Taking on a Padawan Learner was at the very bottom of Anakin Skywalker's bucket list. No, scratch that - it had never been on there to begin with. Ye...
56.6K 1.3K 21
An Ahoska x Reader fanfic, You are Y/N, a FEMALE character. Takes place at the Jedi temple, before Ashoka was expelled. You are Master Plo's Palawa...
33.2K 1.1K 21
Fifteen year old Ahsoka Tano has been serving under her master, Pong Krell, for almost two years now. Throughout their time together her master has h...