The Real 8th Member ➳방탄소년단 {✔}

By taeggism

What if the 8th member of BTS was real? That it was true but kept hidden from the public eye? That would prob... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1: Where did it all go?
Chapter 3: False hope.
Chapter 4: A new Y/N?
Chapter 5: Transformation, here we go...
Chapter 6: Surprise...
Chapter 7: Changing the plan...
Chapter 8: Training
Chapter 9: Forgotten about me?
Chapter 10: Viral
Chapter 11: Secret of Bighit...
Chapter 12: Pretty ruined face.
Chapter 13: Yes or No?
Chapter 14: Confused and lost.
Chapter 15: Big trouble
Chapter 16: Whirlwind of events.
Chapter 17: Terms, conditions and an agreement.
Chapter 18: Hell broke loose.
Chapter 19: You thought wrong.
Chapter 20: Shooting new ones.
TAGGED: 10 FACTS ABOUT ME!
Chapter 21: Kidnapped.
Chapter 22: Together.
Chapter 23: Memories returned.
Chapter 24: Revelation.
Chapter 25: Face to face.
Epilogue: Her.
Ending Note

Chapter 2: Questions that are hard to answer.

3.5K 136 61
By taeggism

Don't be a silent reader, tell me your thoughts below!!

Vomment too~

Get your minds ready because we are once again to enter the world of of Y/N. The world which is based on your imagination and creativity. The world where you are the ruler. Well, maybe not.

~•×•~

If my life was a story, I really hate the person who wrote it.

"We need you to move out, we have a new guest arriving."

I looked at my shabby apartment and sobbed once more, tears flowing endlessly in my cheeks. If this couldn't get any worse, I don't know what would. Why were they so mean to me? Is it because of my appearance of something?

I would do anything just to make things right again.

"OH YOU'RE BACK! NOW PAY UP!" My landlord, a cranky old lady in her forties, suddenly flicked my forehead. Not in a fun way, I must say.

Hesitantly, I took put my wallet and gave her all I got, praying that it was enough. It was only 50000 won. I earned it from my past part-time jobs.

My past part time jobs were hell for me since I took 3 at a day. Morning, afternoon and evening. The routine that I hated, but I needed since I need to make a living.

She nodded approvingly before looking at me. "You will stay here for a month."

I clenched my fists, a month. How can I get 50000 won after a month? Sadly in real life, there was no magic. No fairy godmother to save you. No nothing. You have to face it alone.

I slid down on my room, it was the same as usual. Tattered, messy and dirty.

Standing up, I plopped at my bed before shutting my eyes tight, hoping to be bron in somewhere but here. Anywhere would be fine. Anywhere.

I remembered my first time when I entered bighit, many staffs disapprove of me, they were disgusted at my presence...even though they didn't show it. They were two-faced. How did I find out? Spying.

Only Bang pd-nim approved of me, even though he was strict. But I noticed that, it was all forced. Like someone was controlling him. But who?

I shook my head, now's not the time to think of useless theories.

"I hate my life." I whisper once more before my figure started to dissolve in darkness. The darkness in which I was alone, with nowhere to go. I had friends once, but then stress was a monster that they couldn't fight. Pressure included.

~•×•~

"Why should I be kicked out?" I snapped, this was my home to. And besides, I have nowhere else to go.

"Kicked out is a strong word." Jimin said, glaring at me then looking away.

Something arose at me, it was like my love for them was starting to decrease, but it was still there.

It gave me a chance to be brave.

I became speechless. Stomping my way towards him, I gave him a tight slap on the cheek. My slap was so hard that his head was tilted, and a red mark on his cheek was starting to be visible.

Suddenly, I was yanked towards J-hope, his eyes burning with intensity. "Leave." Was all he said before shoving me towards the exit door.

My eyes are starting to brim with tears. I wiped them off. I need to be strong. Turing around with all my strength, I turned to them. "Bang pd-nim might know." He was my only chance for me to stay at the dorm. My last chance.

Jin was the one to reply to me. "He doesn't need to know."

And that was the end of my stay at the dorm...or my former dorm.

"Breakfast time." I said glumly, before I made my coffee. Being a former starbucks worker, you get a few techniques.

I suddenly remembered when they were practically begging me to make their coffee, doing aegyo, doing my chores and practically everything. They were obsessed with it. But I can only make 2 cups, 1 for me and 1 for who I pick. Back then I was busy so I didn't have time for the boys.

"Y/N-ah, I 'll do your chores~"

"Y/N-noona I'll do aegyo, you know you love it~"

"Yah! I was the first one to ask!"

"Well, can't blame us. Y/N's coffee is really good."

"Noona~ pick me~"

"No me! I'm the shortest! Don't you feel sad for me?"

"Now that's just unfair..."

"Guys! I can't pick one of you...you guys are too adorable~"

"Awww, thanks, but we really need the coffee."

I faintly smiled as I looked at my cup of coffee before putting it into my lips. It tastes the same, I thought before plopping down on my chair. But it rather tastes bitter at the end. Maybe I don't make coffee like I used to before.

Ding.

I looked at my phone and tilted my head curiously, who would want to message me in 5 am? Yes, I was a morning bird. I just got used to wake up early in the morning that it became a habit. A blessing and a curse.

Shaking my thoughts away, I clicked my message before stopping in a recent and mysterious one. I thought I had deleted all my contacts.

'Meet me at the park now. It's urgent. -JK.'

JK? Jungkook? I quickly thought as I looked at my phone in disbelief. What does he want to do with me now? I thought they hated me.

But what if he was someone else? A bad person perhaps. I didn't want to be hurt physically.

But what if it was really him? Wanting to meet me? To get all of us back together.

I closed my eyes tight. I had made my decision.

Sighing, I looked over my calendar. I had no schedule, I was free today. So might as well go. Grabbing my coat, phone and myself (obviously), I trudged myself towards my doorstep, looking once more at my crappy apartment before closing it shut.

Come to think of it, I was always free. I had no jobs.

I made a mental note to find wanted signs after my meetup with Jungkook.

~•×•~

I looked at my surroundings, it was always the same. Just more crowded that usual. I remembered when I used to cry out my feelings here and 7 boys who comforted me. Now it's just me alone.

It was raining a little, but it was still the same park that I knew.

Squinting my eyes, I searched every possible location of the brown-haired boy that I once knew.

"There he is!" I whispered to myself as I walked towards the muscled figure. They always say that I have a knack for knowing who is who.

Hesitant, I tapped his shoulder making him look at me. I squinted my eyes a little to take a better good look at him.

Now, I was shocked.

First of all, why was he crying? I was an expert on crying. I had done it a lot of times, and I know the signs even though someone was trying to hide it.

All of them usually call me the "crying expert". I only laughed it off saying that I had experiences.

Second, why was he hugging me like he missed me? I thought he hated me or something. Was it a lie? Was there hope that they still loved me.

Something flickered inside of me, Hope? Was it? Maybe things might be back to normal. Maybe. And I was hoping that maybe can become to yes.

Awkwardly, I rubbed circles on his back as he started to sob quietly and held me tighter, as if I was his only. His arms were shaking slighly because of crying and mine was shaking because of pain.

I slapped myself internally, what was I thinking? He wouldn't like me. They absolutely hate and disgust me. All of them. Including him

And third, why was my heart shattering into pieces at his fragile self and the words that I just said? My feelings are getting out of control. I need to stop.

"Y/N, I need you..."

I looked at him and gasped silently, he was drunk. His eyes are a little bloodshot, his cheeks reddish and how he said that sentence was all mumbled. But he was too young, why would he be drunk? Over me? What about the others? Are they fine?

He went closer and closer, his breath alcholic it is but it still held the minty flavor that I loved. Our noses are almost grazing, our lips almost touching.

I was frozen as he stepped closer and closer, they all knew I have virgin lips. I haven't got kissed, even when I dated. I wanted to push him, but why am I frozen here?

It was like I was urged by his will.

And then when I was about to move, our lips crashed...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 1.5K 38
What will happen if you were the 8th member and the only female in BTS? These are a bunch of scenarios on how I think it would go. Note: I made this...
146K 2.6K 53
Big News!!!!!!!!! BTS Having 8th member. We still didn't know about THAT PERSON's gender. No profile information or rumor. Nothing MALE or FEMALE Wi...
817K 14.1K 99
a messy bunch of imagines where bts has an eighth member <3 [ ignore the cringe, this was my first ever wp story ] #1 in idollife <3
NANA By k

Fanfiction

229K 4.7K 46
Tired of scrolling through the endless #KPOP tag and #BTS tag and only finding incomplete AU's, bad grammar, and, frankly, questionable plot lines? W...