Due To Fate [Boys Love Story]...

By Venusius

Two boys grow up in two different worlds. One from a wealthy and prestigious household while the other from a... More

How Have You Been
Rough Start
Sweet Revenge
Cheap Thrills
The Bet and A Kiss In One Frame
Timmy's Aftermath
Johnny's Aftermath
Late Night Snack and Talk
Waking Up With You
Mother Knows Best
We'll Miss You
A Joyful Wake For Our Dearly Departed
Suit and Tie
Pleasant To Meet You... Sir
Inquisitions, Demand, And Dramatic Antics
Johnny's Musings
Of Outrage and Jubilation
Sweet, Sweets, Sweeties
Sweet Tooth
Father and Son's Heart to Heart
Opportunity
Dinner for Dinner
Sleeping Over
A Nighttime Conversation (Part One)
A Nighttime Conversation (Part Two)
Diffusing A Scene On The Grounds Of Wong's Residence
Let's Get This Party Started
All Night
Trouble and Exposed
Never Have I Ever...
In Each Other's Arms
The Nile Is Not Just A River
Of Plots
Welcome to Spencer Manor
Healing Garden
Father's Love and Cautionary Advise
Chapter Thirty Four: Sweet Dreams
Family Dinner As Planned (Part Two)
Blocked Advances
Chapter Thirty Five: Beaches, Trunks, Bikinis, and Jealousies
Chapter Thirty Six: Before The Big Day
Chapter Thirty Eight: Love Call
Chapter Thirty Seven: Planning For Tomorrow
Chapter Thirty Nine: Calm Before The Storm
Chapter Forty: Eye Of The Storm Part One
Chapter Forty One: Eye Of The Storm Part Two
Chapter Forty Two: Seeing Rainbow
Chapter Forty Three: Nothing On You
Chapter Forty Four: Dirty Desire
Chapter Forty Five: Talk of the Town
Chapter Forty Seven: Promise Ring
Chapter Forty Eight: Distance Makes The Heart Grow Fonder
Reunited
Announcement

Family Dinner As Planned (Part One)

1.2K 86 19
By Venusius

The weekend came sooner than everyone expected. Timmy's family consisted of his parents, sisters, and cousins that were staying with them for the week. The family of Wong were on their way, and they were transported courtesy of the Spencers' Limo.

Inside the mobile transportation were the couple Wallace and Linda, next to the patriarchal figure were their children, Lily and Bai. While next to the maternal figure were two children, a teenage girl and a little boy around the age of six. In the arms of Linda was a baby who was currently asleep by the smooth driving. A smile was plastered on her face as she cooed at the sleeping baby. The rest in the metal transport were occupied with either on their phone or playing with their consoles.

Once they arrived at the gateway, the group inside the limousine huddled to the windows. They stared at the trees that surrounded the long driveway up until they saw the white marbled fountain and the large mansion. The vehicle halted, and everyone's nerves were high and anxious. Antsy to get out, they kept their eyes on the windows till the driver opened one of the door.

As everyone exited the vehicle, they all fixed their crinkled clothes and dust off invisible dirt and picked at lints. They all stood next the entrance of the house. The Wong family were greeted by Simon and Natasha themselves, standing at the top of the marbled stairs. Wallace and Linda greeted them back.

"Thank you again for inviting us into a dinner with you. I've heard lots of things about you. From the news and social medias to my son. It's really nice to finally meet you." Wallace shook the offered hands of Simon and Natasha, which were copied by the rest as they took turns grabbing the couples' hands. "I know its last minute to tell you about my niece and nephews are coming, too," paused a second to motioned the children and the baby. "But, their parents went on an important business training trip. They left us in their care."

The couple were in sync actions worth waving their hands, as Simon said, "It's okay really. Plus, Natasha will help in taking care of the baby when Linda gets tired." Natasha beamed at the mention of the baby, agreeing with Simon. She became ecstatic, as her pupils widened when she sees the sleeping boy in Linda's arms.

"Is it okay to hold him? Oh my goodness. He's so cute!" She couldn't wait to hold him in her hands, so she urged Linda to give the baby to her arms.

Linda gave the sleeping baby boy to the woman in front of her. Both gave a smile, from mother to mother, a link of bond had already grown.

"I'm actually happy I have someone to share in holding the baby with. Wallace and Bai are afraid they would drop the baby." Her head shook as she thought of their absurd idea. After handing the little baby boy, Linda uttered, "The boy's name is Gabriel, while his siblings are Michelle and Gavin." Linda then introduced her kids, "These two are my babies, Lily and Bai. You already know Timmy since you two let him stay here. We can't thank you enough for letting him stay here."

Lily and Bai rolled theirs eyes while the two children were busy looking around. They were quiet, intimidated by the extravagant lifestyle they are seeing. But, it didn't stopped their wandering eyes.

The couple looked at each other and then to the family. "I'm sorry we're being impolite for letting you stay here for too long. Let's get inside and stay away from the sun."

They were ushered in to the house and lead them to the back of their premises. With footsteps echoing throughout their walked through the large house, the arriving guest minus were all amazed at the mansion looking abode of the Spencers. While they walked Simon and Wallace talked about politics, Natasha and Linda cooed at the Gabrielle, and the Michelle, Gavin, Lily and Bai stared at every lavished objects they see.

The large group entered and came into a backyard, descending down flight of stairs. After walking into a wooded path with laid path stones on the ground, they stopped at a small gated place. Simon pushed the metal entryway and what greeted them were a vast land that can be compared to a high school football stadium. 

There was a large white tent next to a smaller fountain of a mermaid. Behind the tent were inflatable playhouse and a smaller tent with arcade games were set on the ground. Then surround the garden were bushes and trees that covered the whole place from outside eyes, giving them privacy. Scattered around the corners of the garden were people dressed in attires of butler and maid outfits. Their stature were ready to serve anyone that needed to be serve.

"Wow" "Cool" "Dang" were words that escaped from the mouths of the childrens', Lily's and Bai's mouths.

"To tell the truth, I didn't plan this at all," Simon muttered as he gaze with astonished expression at what his son had planned. "Come. Let's go inside the tent. Johnny, Timmy, and their friends are waiting for us there."

Walking into the large and spacious white tent, they all saw eight people all seated in one huge round table. Next to them were two long table covered by a white linen with intricate laces decorated on it. The one table was filled by an enormous amount of different kinds of dishes, while the other was for variety of desserts, from fruits to pastries to chocolate kinds. There was even a chocolate fountain centered on the table, making it the center piece of the dessert table.

One person in the Wong family was ecstatic at the immense food prepared on the two tables. His mouth was salivating at the thought of the food being eaten by him, even though he had already eaten something before he came. Sharp pain course through his nerves, as Bai turned his head to the person who pinched him. He was about to glare at the person, when he noticed it was Linda, his mother. A sheepish smile slowly formed on his mouth. 

Lily could only laugh inside as she suppressed her the giggle that was coming out. Her step mother was really strict on their diet, but Bai was blessed with fast metabolism. But, their mother was a worry wart so she tries to control their eating habits, especially her biological son's lifestyle eating.

The eight seated people all had smiley face plastered on their face. Each of them were strategically placed by Johnny without their knowledge. Brandon and Genevieve, who are sitting next to Johnny respectively, were the last to come into the scene. With all his friends gathered together, Timmy officially have met all Johnny's close friends. 

Calling out his Timmy's name, Simon told Wallace, Linda and the rest of their kin to chat with Timmy. Timmy excused himself, left the table, and went to hug his family. His arms embraced the family he calls his own. Then, he enveloped his cousins, Michelle and Gavin, into a bear hug.

"So... Your parents dump you all with us, again, huh?" There was a smirk on Timmy's face as he joked at the two kids in front of him. A pinch of cheeks given to the teenage girl, who was half a foot shorter than Timmy. As for Gavin, Timmy ruffled the little kids hair, giving him a look of unkempt appearance. The older man picked up Gavin as he said to Michelle, "I'm kidding, but keep an eye on your brother this time. Don't let anyone give him chocolate, too." 

Gavin, the little boy who was wrapped around Timmy's neck, stuck his tongue out at him. He heard what he said about the chocolate, and began to squirm in Timmy's arms. 

"Timmy, I don't like you, anymore. Hmmp! I wanna go to him!" Gavin shouted at his cousin. His index finger pointed at a man facing them.

Back at the table, one person was not paying attention to the groups' discussion. Johnny's father and Natasha were chatting at his friends, but his focus was on the man who left the table. His eyes stared at Timmy who was struggling to hold the little boy in his arms. Not a moment after, the boy jumped down and run towards him. 

"Johnny!" Pupils enlarged at the little boy who yelled his name as he ran to his side. "Help me!"

Johnny had no choice but to pick him up and place him on his knees. "What's up little kid?" Puzzled expression went over him as he stared at the kid in front of him. Brandon, Genevieve, Lance, and Sef quieted down as they watched the interaction between their friend and the boy. Johnny's father, Natasha, Sheryl, and Jessica were busy taking care of the baby boy that was now in Sheryl's arms. 

The boy frowned as he said, "Aw, you forgot me already. I'm Gavin, the boy you gave chocolate to at the funeral. Do you remember me now?" His lips stretched as he said the word chocolate.

Like a light bulb, a light flickered in his brain. "Oh, you're that kid." A pregnant paused as he looked over to where Timmy and an older girl approached him. "You know I saw what you did. That was dangerous you know. Don't just jump down from someone when they're carrying you, okay? You could get hurt. Now, why'd you ran away from Timmy?" 

After his lecture, the little boy went on, telling him what happened. Then, in a tangent the boy went into circles and the topic became all about chocolates. By this time, Timmy and Michelle had already arrived at Johnny's side, listening to the little boy's stories and his love for chocolates. Behind them, a few feet away, were Bai and Lily. Curious as to why Gavin was on Johnny's lap.

Hearing Gavin's phrases of his love for chocolates and anything sweet, Bai couldn't help but be the devil that offer deals left and right. 

"Hey, Gavin." Bai mimicked the actions Timmy did to the child's hair. "Did you see that chocolate fountain over there." He crouched closer to him, his head tilted to the table as he pointed at the bowl filled with melted chocolate. Gavin's eyes grew ten times than the size of a normal human being. 

Sensing the squealing kid, Johnny hold Gavin down with his muscled arms. He was careful not to crush him or use to much force. The boy of six years started twisting around, his arms and hands outstretched towards the fountain of goodies where it lies. 

Out of nowhere, a stern voice rang suddenly. The owner of the voice came from non other than Wallace. 

"Gavin," Wallace's tone came with a warning. "If you keep behaving like that, then there will be no chocolate for you later. Maybe, even take some home after, but if you keep that up..." He didn't have to finish his words to let the boy know his punishment if he kept acting like that. 

Sighing, Gavin gave up from eating the dessert before he could eat the main course. His lips were pulled down as he lowered his head, his bangs blocking his eyes. He threw his body at Johnny, and sulked at the crook of his neck. 

All pair of eyes that were on the boy were mixture of different emotions. Timmy felt a bit jealous for some reason. Either because he's not Gavin's favorite person anymore or something else. But, for Bai he was pinched at his side by his mother, making him yelp. That was the consequences of his actions, edging a little boy, because he couldn't get his own fair share of that delicious chocolate goodness.

The Spencers Manor was once again full of life and laughter. There was merriment throughout the times the two family mingled. From friends to family members, there was no distinction of line of strangers among them. They all felt like one big happy family, celebrating the joys of living with one another.  

---

A/N: GUYS! I've got a gift for you all YuZhou fans. I've recently gotten hold of ZZ's new album. For now it's just three songs I think. There might be more he will released. Maybe, lol I don't know. Anyways, I'm gifting 10 of my 21 purchased (keeping one of course for myself, who else ;>_<;) to the first ten PM to me. BUT! You will need a QQ account in order for me to gift you this. 

If you don't have one, make one now. Private Message to me will start on Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 12PM EST. So, make sure that you have the account before PMing me. I will be giving you a link and you're going to need a QQ account for it to accept it, I think. It's easy to make one, but if you're having trouble you can always google search it. 

Now please, don't upload this to any social media site/youtube/media/video player, or share it to anyone. Please help ZZ no matter what as he worked hard on this project to make it come true. His MV is coming out on August 15-16, 2017 in Youtube. Yes, he has a channel. So make sure you're following him. 

The songs are Edge of Darkness/Black (a collaboration with Chinese Metal/Rock band Life Awaits), So What (an anthem song as what the title suggest,) and Forget Me (a rock ballad song.) The first ten to message me will be lucky! Hope you guys like the songs like I do. 

Don't forget to follow me, give this chapter a star, and comment down below on which part you liked. Feedback are welcome. Love you all, good night. Until next chapter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 10.3K 87
*** PLEASE READ STOLEN MEMORIES ARE NEVER FORGOTTEN FIRST****** They say that people change after they get married. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan have been...
72.5K 5.6K 35
Two best friends grew up together in the orphanage .. They are so close that they never left each other's side..In childhood, they stayed together, a...
35.3K 1.9K 58
[Highest rank: #2 in Uke] 'I am not a toy, Lee Feng. You can't be angry just because someone else wants to treasure the toy, you didn't care about.'...
106K 4.1K 53
JoongNine Fanfic ✏ This is not a fantasy ff --- I am definitely not used of thai culture and stuff so sorry! Warning: A very cheesy and cliche fanfic...