Pregnant with his children

sellygirl56 tarafından

Daha Fazla

The Past With Him... (student/teacher relationship)
the Doctor
the accident
Meeting HIM again....
meeting him AGAIN part dos (2)!!!
The beginning of The Day
details about book
The Middle of the Day
Really??
NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING.....
OH FUCKING SHIT!!! I WAS GOING TO HAVE TRIPLETS......
The Talk with J.
going home....
going Back to school
2 and a half months pregnant
homecoming!!!!! I'm also 3 months
my outfit for the football game
4 months pregnant!!!
trip to the beach!
Justin's Birthday present
??
Meeting the parents!!
Meeting the parents
Baby Shower
My babies
my baby pictures!!!!
The new house
Moving....
Getting new things
what do your parents do?
Wedding SHIT!!
My Love, Im Sorry...
the date of the wedding..
new hair color!!
Blake??
what??
going home..
Yay!!
OMG!!
Notes....
magic mike!!!!
Books info....
New Book Starting Now!!
the sequel is coming out!!!
aruthers note

I Have To Go?

255 5 1
sellygirl56 tarafından

So I woke up with me on laying on his chest, my legs were in between his legs his friend was poking my stomach. I moved a little earning a moan from Justin. I felt him move under me, after a while he lifted his head and kissed my forehead.

I moved my head and looked up at him. When I did I see he is already looking at me.

" Good morning my beautiful fiancé. How did you sleep?" Justin asked kissing my forhead.

" Good morning my handsome fiancée. I slept like a baby, How did you sleep babe?" I kissed him again, kissing down to where I don't have to strech.

" That's the best sleep I gotten in 3 weeks, My love my dad has invited us to a dinner meeting type thing, so its tonight. I already called your dad he said he'll watch them. Dad also said we can bring a baby if we want so we will. The dinner meeting type thing is at 6 tonight, and its 2:30 right now so you have 3 and a half hours to get ready." He said  kissing my nose.

" Oh and babe I already took care of the babies, I already changed them. You just have to feed them, I don't have tits to produce milk so I can't. Babe, we should try the boob pump thingy, so I can feed them when your asleep."

I chuckled a little getting up I got Aria and Blake, sitting on the bed next to Justin handing him Aria I took off my shirt. Its easier then pulling them out of my shirt! And plus they are REALLY tender right now.

Placing Aria on the left boob and Blake on the right. I looked at Justin to see a lusty look on him.I took my right hand replacing it with my right thigh, I took Justin's head turning it to me. We kiss till the babies are done, then we burp them I replaced both babies with Zane. Zane began to eat, Justin and I began to kiss.

By the time we burped him it was 3, meaning wd had 3 hours to get dress. So we got the babies ready first, bathing them, washing them with baby soap. We get them out and lotioned them up with baby lotion. Dressing the boys in a blue and white plaid onsie with blue jeans on, a blue beanie, black sock for Blake and Grey for Zane and the sme little shoes.

I dressed Aria in a grey dress blackish shoes and a black head band with a little pink skull.

It was now 4 so time for us to get ready. I washed my redish waist length hair with strawberry shampoo and conditioner, and washing my body with Closer by Hally Berry. Justin did the same but his Axe 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner, and his Axe bodywash.

I did my make-up natural, concealer, powder,eyeliner (thin), grey eyeshadow, mascara, and red lipstick. Now doing my hair before I blow dry it I add mousse, Blow drying it then adding more mousse to keep the waves in my hair.

I got dressed in a strap-less light grey dress by MARCHESA. Right under the boobs is a thick strip of dark grey with what looks like little diamonds. I put on my black cut out high heels, putting both of my engagment rings Justin gave me.  The ring to his dog tag i put on to. I got out one of his black leather jackets for me, I sat on the bed and watched Justin get ready.

I see him Put the dog tag I gave him on and the new watch I gave him. Then his egagment ring we picked out together. I was his idea to get one.

Holy Crap let's see here I'm 18 years old with 3 kids and I'm engaged, never thought that could happen!!

" What are you thinking about my love?"

" I was just thinking about how I'm 18 already with 3 kids and now I'm engaged. If someone came up to me the day I turned 18 and told me ' in a few months you are going to be a mom, and a fiancè' I would have punched him." I laughed a little at the end.

" But you are happy right? with the babies and the engaged."

" You have no idea how happy I am, I love all you guys starting with Blake and ending with Zane."

" Hey what about me?"

" I don't love you."

" Why don't you love me? What did I do?"

" I don't love you, because I can't love you when I'm in love with you. And you did do something you stole my heart.... That was cheesy but its true. Im in love with you and I love it!!"

" Omg... if I was a chick right now id be in tears. But I'm in love with you to Ashley. And it wasn't cheesy, chees is cheesy. That was beautiful my love, now come let's get the babies in their carseats so we leave."

So we did, before going down stairs I went the bathroom spraying myself with the Closer profume and grabbing the jacket I'm using we left.

" Why are you wearing my jacket? why not one of yours, that fits you." Justin asked pulling at his jacket.

" Because your jacket has this shit that keeps you warm, and plus I love the smell of your jacket. It smells just like you, and I love it. Do you have a problem with me wearing it? Because I'll take it off right now, and go get one of mine."

" I don't have a problem with it, I love my clothing on you. You look better in them then me! Plus if I could fit in your jackets I would wear them everywhere them everywhere, I love your smell that you leave behind. Now come on I'll help you in the truck. Do you want to druve or do you want me to drive?"

" I'll drive love, but help me I can't get into the truck with heals on. I fell last time."

" What other time? you never wear heels getting up in the truck, you wear your sneaker wedge things."

" Hehe um yeah forgot to tell you, hmm ifell2weeksago." i laughed akwardly I'm really nit going to tell him slowly, he gets mad at me for falling. Like, hello its not fault I fall.

" You fell when?" uh oh, he's mad!!

" Hehe (laughing akwardly again) I fell 2 weeks ago. Well let's just say the D.O said I'm not aloud to wear heals for a couple months so my sprand ankle heals." By the time I said what the D.O said I began to speak softer, hoping he wouldn't hear. Well let's say he heared, he picked my dress up looking at my left foot that's in a cast type thing.

" Why in the name of kane did you wear heels then? Damn it Ashley your going to hurt your self even more." After he said that he my I add forcefully took off my shoes.

I looked at him in shock, he took the keys out of my hand going into the house. Probably getting me new shoes. He came down with my black sneaker wedges.

" Hey I need socks if your going to make me wear those. Better yet get me my heels back." I yelled out the tinted window of my truck.

He went back inside, he came out with a black pair ankle booties and my black Jimmy Choo sneaker wedges. I brought my bad ankle up, I took the brace off to put the sock on.

He ran to the driver door (my door) opening it he helped me put my socks and shoes on. He hand me the keys, shutting my door he ran to the other side getting in we left.

By the time we dropped the boys off at my dads house it was 5:50. He told me where to go, and we ended up at a fancy rest

He told me to stay so he can help me, running around he helped me out. He kissed my nose then got Aria out. He didn't get the carseat out so he held her. She has her blanket wrapped around her,  its kinda windy so we didn't want her to catch the wind. Justin handed me Aria so I'm holding her now, Justin wrapped his arm around my neck bringing me to him.

I smile up at him, he stopped us pecking my lips we walked again. He walked ahead to open the door for me. while us because I have the baby. Walking in I was welcomed by a cream colored room with red drapes, red chairs, black tables and light lighting.

Justin wrapped his arm around my waist, guiding us to his parents.

His dad saw us he stood up and greeted us. Pamela stood up as well hugging us. Aria started to fuss so I grabbed the truck keys from Justin, going outside I grabbed COACH hand bag that held diapers, wipes, another outfit and a few toys.

I went back inside, handing the keys back to Justin. Justin kissed my forhead, going by my ear he whispered ' I love you.'

" I love you too." I said back to him, kissing his cheek.

Justin smiled back, he looked at Aria kissing her forehead. He ran his pointer finger along her cheek. She moved alittle, making me shoot a glare at Justin.

Aria moved again crying alittle, I rocked side to side slowly. I kissed the top of her head, her head was on my chest. She moved again whinning then full on screamimg.

I took her and the bag to the bathroom. I tried changing her, feeding her, burping her everything, but nothing worked.  I took her temperture it was 101.1. That's not normal, I know that because in school I'm studying to be a doctor.

I put everything in the bag, I walked out with Aria in my arms. Walking to Justin and his parents.

" Hey we have to take Aria to the hospital, I took her temperture and its not normal for a baby, and she's having trouble breathing." Once I said hospital Justin shot out of his seat.

Justin went to his dad probably telling him what's wrong. I told Pamela and they shot up out their seats to.

Getting into the truck we left to the hospital, his parents following behind us. I called my dad and he's on his way, I called my brother to just to let him know. Austin and Lucy are on their way to.

We got to the hospital Justin parked in 2 parking spots, cuz of how big our truck is. We got down I still had Aria in my arms, so no need to take longer. We ran inside to the counter.

We told her what happened and they took her away, I wrapped my arms around Justin's neck crying silently into his neck. Justin wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close, he kissed my forehead then put his head between my neck kissing it lightly.

He lifted his head and whispered smoothing words to me. Right then my dad walked in with the boys, I let go of Justin walking to my dad.

Wrapping my arms around his torso, laying my head on his chest.

" What if something bad happenes daddy. What if I did something during my pregnancy I wasn't supposed to do. What if it was my fault?" At the end of that sentence I bust out crying.

I felt probably Justin come behind pulling me off my dad. I wrapped my arms around his neck, placing my head in his neck. He picked me up my legs in his right hand, sitting down with me in his lap.

" My love this was not your fault, don't think that. This happens all the time. Now go to sleep and I'll wke you when they come out. I love you Ashley."

That the last thing I heard before darkness wrapped itself around me.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

78.8K 2.9K 24
"I'm Pregnant," I told the man who was the closest person I had to a friend in this office. Nathaniel Taylor who thinks I'm a talented creator here a...
2.7K 153 8
Follow Alexia Jade Carlton from beautiful New York City to breathtaking Dubai. "Yes, I was yours to have but you dealt your cards wrongly. Now I am...
46.7K 1.4K 13
I'm Kaitlyn Robert's, few months ago I did something that changed my life, it wasn't something great, I just met someone, and now it's too late to tu...
61.9K 12.4K 44
Alyssa LeClerc seemed to have a perfect life. She was married to her college sweetheart and quickly started a family. She has always been driven to...