OH FUCKING SHIT!!! I WAS GOING TO HAVE TRIPLETS......

I woke up with a bright light shining in my eyes.

" Hi ashley" I looked at him but I didn't see anything it was blurry.

I squeeze my eyes shut and reopened them. I saw Dan standing in front of me with a crying Austin.

" Why are you crying Austin? Is something wrong? did I lose my baby?". I asked tears coming up.

Austin looked at me with sad eyes then he looked over to Dan then back at me.

" I have good and bad news. which do you want to hear first?" Asked Dan

" I want bad then good... " I said with a trembling bottom lip.

" Lisa ( my mom) she lost the baby and she's in a coma. to be honest I don't know if she'll wake up. She was in a bad car accident,  and good news is that your babies are ok the reason you were bleeding because people that are have triplets tend to bleed during pregnancy, but. it will stop like right away. and the cramping is natural......" he went on and on about the triple pregancy but I cut him out.

I'm having triplets... Holy Fucking Suit.

well I was having triplets I'm having twins now I guess.

" What happened to dad is he okay? And now I'm having twins?" I asked still shocked.

" He's  ok he's getting checked on brain damage cuz he hit his head but he'll be fine, and yes your having twins now." he said checking the clip board he had in his hands.

" Ashley well talk later you need rest  your to stress and its bad for the babies" Dan said looking back up at me.

" I have a request first then I'll rest" I said looking down at my hands.

" can you umm... can you call Justin for me" I said going into a whisper.

" I already did he's here in the waiting room, I know you ashley I knew you would make the right choice." Dan said with a slight smile.

I smiled at him and reached my arms out to Austin. he came and I hugged him tightly. " I love you Austy with my whole heart" I whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek.

I'll update later thanking you for reading!!!!