The Talk with J.

RECAP:

" Ashley we'll talk later you need rest your stressing and its bad for the babies" Dan said looking back up at me.

"I have a request first then I'll rest" I said looking down at my hands.

" Ummm.... Can you call....... uhhh Justin for me" I said going into a whisper.

"I already did he's in the waiting room, I know you ashley I knew you were going to make the right choice." Dan said with a slight smile.

I smiled at him and reached my arms out to Austin. He came and hugged me tightly.

"I love you Austy, with all my heart." I whispered into his ear and kissed his cheek.

***************************

Austin and Dan left a couple of minutes ago. I looked at my phone and it was 5:30.

I heard a slight knock on my door.

"Come in" I said looking up from my phone.

Right when I said that the door opened, justin walks in and locks eyes with me.

" Hey" I said looking back at my hands.

before he could speak I spoke again....

" That day when you said you were married you said you had two things to tell me what was the other one?" I asked looking up at, seeing he was now sitting next to me.

" oh.... yeah i ... uh forgot....... ummmm" he was kinda shaking when he was spoke.

" I....I ...... um..." he said rubbing his neck.

" spit it out Justin" I said quickly.

" Fine, my wife is back and she said she's pregnant and she pregnant with twins, she said they are mine but she was gone for a month so I don't know." he said with no amotion in his voice.

Right after he said that tears came up, I let only one tear slide down then pushed the others away.

" did you know I was pregnant with triplets? But now I have twins." I said looking down at my hand playing with my thumbs.

" What? y... yo...you were pre...pregnant with tri... triplets?" he asked looking at me with quarter sized eyes.

" Yeah triplets... can you believe it? Now watch them come in and say we are actually having triplets, and we were pregnant with quadruplets." I said giggling alittle.

" That would be......". he was cut off by the door opening and Dan walked in.

" i guess we made a HUGE mistake you are now pregnant with triplets, you WERE pregnant with quadruplets." Dan said walking up ti me with a picture.

" How can you miss something like this? its like crystal clear I was pregnant with triplets." I said with a eyebrow raised.

" There's a new girl and yeah I might fire her cuz its true you can see it crystal clear." Dan said laughing slightly

" Who the hell is this fucking retard that said I was only pregnant with twins it fucking is clear I'm pregnant with triplets. there's fuckin' three big sacks right there in the damn picture, i want to talk to her bring her in right now" I said slightly pissed.

Dan knows not to miss with me when I'm pissed. Because he learned his lesson last year when I gave him a black eye, a broken nose and a broken hand.

I was cut out of thought when the door opened and a pretty 23/24 year old. She had blonde hair and greenish eyes. And a little round stomach its known that she is pregnant.

I was cut of again when she spoke.

" Justin? Babe what are you doing here? I thought you said you were going to stay home cuz you were sick?" the blonde spoke.

Justin jumped out of the chair and turned around with HUGE eyes.

"Julie? Hey babe uh... yeah but uh... my... uhh... friends sister ended up at the hospital hes..... gone and...... ummm.... he said watch her till he comes back. Babe this is uh... his sister um... um.... " he said looking back at me.

" My name is Ashley" I said shooting daggers at Justin.

" Well Ashley its nice meeting you. my name is Julie. So where is the father to your babies? Oh yeah I'm sorry for saying you had twins. I'm just starting" She said coming up to My babbies daddy and... wait back it up!! did I just say MY babbies daddy? HOLY FUCK!! ok anyway..... she came up and wrapped her arms around his waist.

" Oh my babbies daddy well let's just say I found out he had a wife and kids on the way. he told me and well let's just say he comes near ME or MY kids let's just say HE WILL NEVER HAVE KIDS AGAIN AND HE'LL BE LIVING IN HELL. I will seriously and personally rip his balls off and seriously shove them ALL the down his throat he will have to shit them out if he wants them back. and Its really NOT nice meeting you." I said with venom in my voice. Aiming all the words towards Justin.

I think he caught on what I was saying cuz I say him shake and he was gulping really loud. TAKE THAT JUSTIN. I thought.

***★↓↓↓★★★<>★<3

Sorry for not updating sooner I was sick then I was working and 3 family members past away... but I PROMISE I'll update again Sunday hopefully!!!

Love ya!!!

selly<3