meeting him AGAIN part dos (2)!!!

Its FINALLY the last period of the day. I entered the room and I heard whispers everywhere. I went up to one of the guys and asked....

' Yo, what going on?' I asked sitting next to him.

' Something about a new ' hot' teacher' he said with a annoying tone.

I was about to say something when a voice beamed above me.

" Because your talking you can start the exercise.. tell us your name and how old you are and one intersing thing about yourself.' the teacher man said.

I rolled my eyes and turned to look at him. Once I saw him my eyes and his grew. I knew I met him somewhere.... but where did I know him?

His blue green hazel eyes looked into my bright blue eyes.After what felt like a few years I stood up and did what he asked.

" my name is Ashley Wilde and I'm 18 and one insterested thing about me is I like Jai Brooks." with that said I sat back  down.

" Ok so its my turn then, my name is Justin Bond. but you can call me Mr. Bond. I'm Twenty-one years old and I just started teaching. So if you have questions for me ask." Mr. Bond said sitting on his desk.

' Do you have a girlfriend?'

' Are you married?'

the girl started to shout while the guys shot glares at him.

' ok one at a time.... But two answer the questions I actually heard no I don't have a girlfriend and no I'm not married.' he said looking straight at me.

I raised my hand. he looked at me and nodded.

' Do you like anyone?' I asked with a small smile.

' Yez I have my eyes on someone.' he stated looking me straight in the eyes.

I started to think where I know him from till it hit me like a tons of bricks. He is the one I had sex with him at the bar, before I got sick.

I think he knew I figured it out because right when the bell rang he asked to stay behind.

Once all the the kids left, he went up to the door and closed it. I also heard the lock but not really sure.

he broke the silenced....

" First is first call me Justin out of school and second I thought you were older than 18 you were in a bar and drinking. So your really 18 huh?" he asked coming towards me.

" Yeah I'm 1" I got cought off, I ran to garbage and threw up. I felthim come up and hold my hair back and rubbing my back.

once I was done, I went into my bag and pulled out my water. Swishing it in my mouth to get rid of the nasty taste, then putting a peice of minty gum in my mouth.

" Sorry about that its been happening for a while now." I said going to my seat.

" How long has this been happening" he asked with concearn leaking in his voice.

I started to think " The second or third day after us" I said pointing a finger at him then back at me.

" Come with me real quick then I'll drop you off back here." he said packng up his stuff.

I stood up and decide to go with him. we got to his baby blue mustang and he opened the door from mr then walked to his door and got in.

--------

We got to where he wanted. It was Walgreens. We got out and went inside. I followed him till we stopped in the PREGNANCY section.

I got out my phone and looked at the calender yup I missed my period.... He grabbed 4 or 5 diffrent ones and went to check-out.

" how about we go to my house and do the test then I'll drop you off ok?" he said starting the car.

I shook my head saying yes.

---------- 10 min. later ---------

We are finally at his house. we get out, and walk to the door. his house pretty big 2 story house white house with blue shutters and a blue door.

He sbowed me the bathroom, I did my stuff. I started my timer for 3 minutes. I walked out of the bathroom after washing my hands.

Walking out I meet a orangeish color wall. I looked around some till I got into the kitchen.

" what if I am pregnant. what are we going to do?" I asked. he jumped like 10 feet off his chair. I started to laugh.

He turned around and glared at me.

" It wasn't funny. and to answer your question I'm going to be by your side for the whole thing." he said looking towards me with a small smile.

He comes closer to me, leaning down our lips are about to touch when

beep.....

" Let's go check" I said turning off the alarm.

he grabbes my hand and I felt sparks going off like crazy...

we make it to the bathroom, I look down at the test and this is what I see....

+

+

+

+

+

+

3 weeks +

yeah we got one of the ones that tell you how far you are.

I down at my stomach, with my free hand I rub it.

I looked back up at Justin to see a HUGE smile on his lips. He looks down at me and then to my stomach. He places a hand on mine on my stamch.

he leans down and chaptures my lips with his. The kiss got heated right away. Turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck. he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his perfect waist.

" I GUESS I'm spending the night tonight." I stated when we broke apart.

He smiled and kissed me. When it was about to get heated he broke apart from me.

" I guess you are then." he said with a small smile.

please vote and comment tell me who should play these people...

Ashley wilde

Justin Bond

Oliva Wilde

James Wilde

Austin Wilde

jake

kiki

ally

kyle

jake

heather

ryan

becky

Lola