what do your parents do?

" So what do your parents do for a living?" My dad said once we got inside. He mentioned for me to get one of the babies out for him ,so I did. Getting Aria out and giving her to him.

" Well both of my parents are top lawyers. And my mom also is a designer." Justin took out Zane and held him, so I picked up Blake.

I never knew Justin's were laywers.

" Oh, so your from a wealthy family? very good. And I do expect you to take care of my daughter you hear." My dad gave Justin the evil eye. Justin looked uncomfotable.

" Yes sir, I understand I would never hurt her. again I love your daughter and what I did was really stupid and I'm sorry." Justin looked sincere. Justin walked up to my dad and whispered something his ear. My dad nodded his head yes. I looked at them weirdly.

Justin said we would go out tonight, and my dad said he would take the babies and to dress amazing. Like I dont dress amazing already!!

So loading the babies into truck i left. Justin stayed with my dad. Did I tell you they said to dress the babies in nice clothes to? well they did, so I'm kinda freakin' out. What is this like an early funeral for Justin?

So I'm getting the babies ready first. Washing and lotioning them up i got them dress. Putting the boys in pants and a longsleeve button upshirt. Putting Blake in a dark blue shirt and Zane in a light blue shirt. They both had light brown hightop shoes and a blue beanie. And a blue baseball jacket on them to, even though its summer its still kinda snippy at night.

I put Aria in a light blue dress type thing, with grey leggings underneath. Blue socks and grey sneakers. Dark purple and black long jacketm and white beanie.

Putting them all in there bassinets that is in my bathroom, I got into the shower. Washing my body with my Strawberry shower gel, washing my hair with my Mango & Peach shampoo and conditioner, shaving everything I washed up and got out.

Putting on my boy short underwear and my matching white strapless bra, I put a pad into my bra. I put on shorts and a t shirt, doing my hair and make up. I put on my dress which was a strapless peachy color with a ribbon bow under my boobs.

Putting on my black heels and leather jacket, I grabbed my babies diaper bags and my purse. Starting the truck I put the bags down putting Blake and Aria into there carseat holder. Getting my extra keys, I ran into the house and got Zane. Turning the porch light on, shutting and locking the door we went to the truck. and left.

" Hi daddy. Thank you for doing this Im really greatful your here for me." I kissed his cheek, before letting me talk again he talked first.

" Sweetie I have to go so can you help load them? And lock the door for me to thank you, I love you sweetie."

So of course I helped because they are my babies. But why do I have to lock up?

I locked up, and left to Justin's parents house. That were he said to meet him. So I got down and met him outside, where he was waiting. 

Justin took me out to dinner at Mercato. (never been there I looked it up on google images, lol) I ordered the spagetti, the only thing I know!!

Once we got done we went to a beautiful lake with fairy lights all around. It was amazing, we held hands and laughed like we were 15 on our first date. We stopped at the end of the walk way in the middle of the lake.

Out of nowhere my family, friends, Justin's parents came out. Our babies in my dads, Pamela, and Gregs hands. I looked back at Justin to see him on one knee holding out a beautiful ring. I brought my hand up to my mouth, while silent tears fall ruining my perfect eyeliner. :'(

" Ashley the first day I saw you I fell in love with you. You and the kkds are the world to me, I love you guys with all my heart. Ashley I'm on my knee to show you how much I love you, so saying that Well you make me the happiest man alive and Ashley Maria Perez Garcia will you marry me?" he said holding the ring out to me.

" no." I said quickly.

" I'm so happ.... wait what?" he asked heart broken.

" I'm jocking Justin, yes a billion times yes I'll marry you." As I said that Justin got up and hugged me, picking me up he spimned me. As he was doing that he kept mummbling ' I love you" over and over again.

All our families cheered, Lily and Austin came up hugging and kissing my forhead. Justin gave me the ring and kissed me deeply.

Thanks for reading!!! Yay tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY sooooo happy....

anywho, rings on side →→→→