The Past With Him... (student/teacher relationship)

this is my first story hope you guys like!! In this chapter is in Blake's and Ashley's P.O.V....

Ashley is on the side!!

------------------------------------------

Ashley's P.O.V.

I woke up to my little 3 month old Husky dog licking my face. I got up and read the clock 7:30am. I went to the bathroom and started the shower. I stripped out of my pj's and got in. I did my normal routine of washing my hair and conditioning, washing my body with my peach and mango body wash and shaved.

when I got out I dried myself and put on my strapless white lace bra and matching boy shorts. I went into my walk-in closet and went to the summer section. I got out my white and black lace strapless dress. With 5 inch heels.

I put on the dress and went back to my bathroom drying my black natural hair that went down a little past my boobs. I did my hair with loose curls and pinned my right side back. ( princess style) I did my makeup natural with my foundation, powder, smokey eye, eyeliner and mascara, and put on a little bit of pink lip stick on.

I heard my iphone go off so I went back to my room and got my iphone off the charger. It was a text from my mom and dad. My mom and dad was apart of a business. they are gone for 11 months out of the year.

they come back on christmas and new year and my birthday.

I opened the text from mom and it said this ' sorry baby I can't make it for your birthday... but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! and there's something coming in the mail for you so keep looking! hope you love the present we got you love you baby'

then I opened the one from dad it said the exact thing...

I texted them 'it's ok you guys love you to be safe see you for christmas'

After I sent that to them the door bell rang. I went down stairs and opened the door. There. stood a guy in his 30's he had brown hair and green eyes. I took alook at his shirt and he was a guy from the Ups store.

"is ms.Garcia here?" the Ups guy asked.

" I'm her." I said alil confused

" can you sign here and here please." the guy said pointing to places on a piece of paper.

I took a hold of clipboard and signed my name Ashley M. Garcia.

"thank you and here are your keys." he said with a giant smile planted on his face.

"thank you." I said even more confused.

I shut the door when he walk away. Then I heard my cell ringing. I ran up stairs and saw my phone. 'mom' calling my phone said.

'hello' I said when I pushed answer.

'hi sweety. Im sorry we can't make it we have another meeting. so did you get your keys yet?' she said and I can picture the smile on her face.

'yeah I just got them... what are they for?' I asked walk back down stairs.

' there to your new audi r8 silly. that other car is to old' she said in a 'duh' voice.

' OMG... thank you sooo much mom... is it the one I wanted? the black one with red rims?' I asked in a exited voice.

' you guess right.' she said in happy voice.

' sweetie I have to go happy 18 birthday baby girl love you be safe' and with that she hung up.

Well That's the first chapter hope you like Please vote... and comment tell me if you like....