Tortured Love (One direction...

Por one_direction1908

Charlotte, along side One Direction, is kidnapped. Abused by their kidnappers, the group needs to link togeth... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Authors Note (please read!!)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Epilogue
New Story!
Update

Chapter 39

686 20 7
Por one_direction1908

McKenna's POV

"Maybe we should get up? My mom wouldn't be too happy to find us like this" Niall said, moving to get up.

"No" I pulled Niall back into the warm bed with me "Just a few more minutes" I asked in a sleep filled voice, not opening my eyes.

"Okay" He chuckled and put his arm back around me. I had gotten up this morning only for Niall to pull me into his room and we spent the morning together just talking and cuddling on his bed.

"Niall?" Chris, Niall's step dad, called, knocking on the door.

"Um... Just a second!" Niall yelled, springing into action. We both knew that if we were caught, Niall's parents wouldn't be too happy with us. I didn't want to give them a reason to kick me out or hate me. I jumped up and looked for a place to hide. Niall gestured under the bed. I crammed myself under the bed, sandwiched between the floor and bed frame.

I resisted the urge to cough as Niall said, "Come in"

"Hey, I just wanted to let you know breakfast is ready" I could see Chris's shaggy, blue slippers.

"Okay, thanks" Niall replied, sitting on the bed.

"How did the date go?" He asked.

"It was really fun. We had a great time" I could hear the smile in Niall's voice.

"In glad you had fun. And don't worry, I won't tell your mom. Just make sure she doesn't catch you" Chris added.

Neither one of us said anything although we knew we'd been caught.

"Morning McKenna"

"Morning" I squeaked, extremely embarrassed.

"See you at breakfast" He laughed and closed the door begin him as he left.

I put my face in my hands as Niall bent down to look at me.

"You gunna come out?"

"Nope, I'm going to stay right here" I replied with a small smile.

Niall begged, "Please come out?"

"No" I shook my head.

"Then I guess I'll have to go in and get you" He growled playfully.

Niall crawled in beside me while I squealed and laughed "Niall, no! Stop!"

He snuggled up close to me and brushed hair out of my face.

"Nice and cozy" He chuckled.

"Mhh" I leaned in and pressed my lips to his, tasting mint toothpaste. The kiss deepened and Niall slid a hand around my waist to pull me more towards him. I wrapped a leg around his hips to pull myself closer. His lips traveled down my jaw to my neck where he nibbled which made me shiver. I let out a breathless moan and brought his lips back up to mine where I delicately traced his lips with my tongue.

Niall moved to intensify things but ended up banging his head on the bottom of the bed.

"Ouch" He murmured, rubbing his head.

I giggled and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah" He chuckled "Maybe it's not the best place for this"

"Probably not. We should go to breakfast anyways"

Niall nodded and we got out from under the bed. We went into the hall and sat down at the table where Chris and Maura were already seated.

"Good morning, how'd you guys sleep?" Maura asked.

"Good" I answered and I picked up a fork. On my plate was scrambled eggs, bacon, and hash browns. It was great to have a home cooked meal, especially since I've been eating hospital food for the past while.

"Like a baby" Niall answered with a grin.

"And your leg, Niall?" Maura was talking about where he had been shot. Niall still took pain killers and walked with a bit of a limp but it was improving.

"It's fine. I have physical therapy tomorrow at 1:30pm" He told her, taking a bite of egg.

"Okay" Maura nodded. We finished up breakfast and I helped Maura with the dishes. Just as I'd put away the last plate, the doorbell rang.

Niall opened the door and a girls voice cried, "Niall! Oh my god!" I heard her throw her arms around him.

"Melanie?" Niall sounded happily surprised to see the girl.

"I just heard you were back! I can't believe what happened to you, are you okay?" She asked. I shuffled over the island to get a better look. I absentmindedly played with a tea bag in the mug of water Maura had given me.

I could see now the girl was gorgeous with a model worthy body. She had a slim, hour glass shape, featured by her floral crop top, black skinny jeans, and grey cardigan. Her auburn hair was curled and cascaded down to her lower back. She had high cheek bones, bronze skin, and her makeup done perfectly. I immediately felt underdressed with my hair in a bun, lack of makeup, and sweatpants.

"Yeah, I'm okay" Niall replied, pulling back but not letting go of the girl, "You want to come in?"

"I wish I could, but I have to get to work. But I'd love to catch up later?" She asked.

"Yeah" Niall nodded eagerly, "How about tomorrow for lunch? At the bistro?"

"Sounds good, how about 12:30"

"Okay"

"I'm really glad you're back Niall. It's really great to see you" She smile, showing her perfectly straight, white teeth.

"You too, Mel. See you tomorrow" He shut the door behind her and came back into the kitchen.

"Was that Melanie?" Maura asked.

"Yeah, it was"

"Who is she?" I tried to sound nonchalant but in actuality, I had several burning questions. I wanted to know more about this mystery girl.

Niall shrugged "Just a friend. We went out a couple of times but it didn't really work out"

Jealousy was not an attractive quality but I really couldn't help it. I could't stop myself from comparing each and every thing between us, coming up insecure and unsaftisfied. 

"Oh? How long ago was that?" I questioned. 

"Um, five months ago, I'd say?" Niall guessed. 

Five months ago. That wasn't too long ago which made me more uncomfortable. Don't get me wrong, I trust Niall and I knew that he wouoldn't cheat on me, but that couldn't keep me from feeling like I was second best. 

"She's really beautiful" I commented, shifting my mug around between my hands. 

Niall shrugged, "I've seen better" then gave me a sweet smile. I blushed, the jealousy dissolving. I knew then that there was no point to be jealous. Niall and I were together and I shouldn't, wouldn't, let anything come between us. 

**

Charlotte's POV 

"This is your control panel that operates the window and door sensors" The security guard said, pointing to a black box. 

"You also get this info-red motion detector that goes in your foyer" There were several rectangular, black boxes. 

"And this" He told me, handing me a small remote, "Is your panic button. I'm going to hide one in the kitchen and one in each of your bedrooms. Now if something happens, you hit this button and I or another officer will be on their way. Given what you've gone through, I'll be expecting some false alarms so don't be shy" 

"Okay" I nodded, relieved to have the new security system. 

"Any questions?" He asked. 

"No, I don't think so" I murmured, rubbing my arms and gnawing on my lip. 

"Alright, well I'm just going to install everything. It shouldn't take too long" The guard gathered some items in his arms and went to the door were he started putting in the control panel. 

I went to the living room and sat on the couch. Just being in here made me nervous. 

I decided to call McKenna. We hadn't really talked since we were at the police station. I dialled her number and waited. 

"Hello?" McKenna asnwered. 

"Hey" I responded. 

"What's up?" She asked. 

"Getting our new security system installed. I also put in another set of locks on the door, I have the key for you"

"Oh great! What's the code for the alarm?" 

"1908" I recalled, "end it with a two to turn the system on and then you have 60 seconds to shut the door"

"Okay. You should have told me you were getting it installed today. I would have been there" McKenna told me.

"No worries, you didn't need to be here. Besides, I wouldn't want to disrupt the love nest" I joked. 

McKenna laughed, "Love nest at Niall's parents house? Yeah, right"

"So how did the date go?"

"Great" She gushed, "He took me to a carnival and we kissed on the faris wheel and he won me a stuffed animal!"

"That's so sweet and romantic!"

"But Niall's Dad caught me in Niall's room this morning! I hid under the bed but he knew I was in there. I was so embaressed!" She told me. Yeah, that would be really embaressing. 

"That sucks! But it's better his Dad then his Mom" I replied. 

"True"

"That's not the only thing. I met Niall's ex today and she is absolutly gorgeous! They are going out to lunch tomorrow" McKenna explained. 

"Are you jealous?" 

"No. Yes. Maybe a little" 

I laughed "Understandable. I think I would be too. So they are going out for lunch?"

"Yeah, alone" McKenna said. 

"Well you wanna meet at the apartment when they go? I can show you the security system and we can pig out on junk food and watch chick-flixs?" I suggested. 

"It's a date" She agreed while laughing. 

The security guard waved at me so a quickly said, "Oh, I got to go but text me!"

"Okay, bye" We hung up and I got up. 

"Well, everything is all set up. If there are any problems, call the company and we will get it sorted out but everything should be up and running"

"Great, thank you so much" The security guard left and I locked the door behind him then sat back down on the couch. 

"Wow" Her voice echoed through the room as she sauntered into the room, "I thought he'd never leave"

To my bewilderment, there stood Lucy plain as day right in front of me. Maybe the police were right. 

Maybe, I was going crazy.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Please fan, vote, and comment. Thanks for reading!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

382K 10K 64
Emily goes to a One Direction concert with her best friend and as she's walking out she gets kidnapped by he mates. Find out what happens in this one...
602K 8.5K 21
Harry Styles gets kidnapped and taken to Louis Tomlinson, who loaned money to people who need it. Harry's stepfather borrowed money and refused to pa...
26.1M 340K 60
I am only fifteen...how could this happen to me? I am nerdy-straight 4.0 GPA, never smoked, never done drugs, never had a boyfriend, never had sex, n...
5.4K 218 11
Escaping. An amazing feeling. Eve and Carly are finally free, but to what extent. The road their on is becoming a little rocky and no one is happy. I...