Intent 2: Fight or Flight [Wa...

By ccalianese

This is the sequel to Intent. *** Even when everything is telling you it's over, is it really? Can Emma and H... More

A Little Teaser...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 41

4K 134 47
By ccalianese

Emma

"Harry" I have to mumble against his mouth as his lips take their time to devour mine. "I know what you can do but I want much more than 28 minutes."

I know the stamina this boy have and with the way I am feeling right now I really do need him for longer.

The idea that such a statement might assuage his assault is unfounded as he leaves a trail of goosebumps over my skin as he kiss along my jaw, down my throat to the valley of my breasts.

"Harry" I moan rather than try and get his attention.

What should I care if room service will be here, they can just leave it outside and if for some ungodly reason they take it upon themselves to actually come in then while they might be the ones serving breakfast but we will be the ones giving a show.

"That's it baby" he mutters against my skin as his hand takes it lustful journey down my stomach to cup behind my legs as he uses his to spread mine apart. "Tell me how good it feels."

The moment the pads of his fingers brush against my soaking core my whole body ignites in a tumble of sensation from my head to my toes. It feels like fireworks going off in my gut and the more pressure he applies the more I see stars.

Harry was right, he can certainly do a lot in a limited amount of time.

On instinct I try to close my legs but Harry is quick to spread them apart the way he wants them again.

I lay back as Harry takes his time leaving open mouth kisses down the entirety of my body, peppering kisses from one hip and along my panty line to the other.

The sensation is so overwhelming, his lips on my skin and his fingers sliding inside me, I try to press my thighs together again. But once again Harry is there to keep me from gaining any sort of relief from his calculated movements.

His head pops up to look at me, a smirk painted on his lips as he places one of his hands on each of my thighs. "Now now Em, this won't work if you keep doing that."

Fuck, his voice is so deliciously low and he delivers his words so slowly I can barely contain the moan that is building up as I clutch onto the sheets beside my hips.

Just like he can read my mind he leans closer to my head leaving a chaste kiss on my lips before saying, "come on baby, let me hear you."

Fuck me, he's already going in for the kill.

Before I have time to reply in any way Harry is gently resting my leg over his shoulder and dragging his tongue up my throbbing core.

I am desperate for him when a few minutes ago I was merely asking for some breakfast and planning a spa day.

Well I might just have to cancel all of that if we can continue doing this.

I don't know how long he and his magical tongue are down there, he makes me come multiple times that by the third my brain is rendered absolutely useless. All I can do is hold onto his curls for dear life as his tongue enters me yet again before gliding up to tease my highly sensitive nub.

"Harry" I beg not even knowing what I am begging him for.

To stop? To continue?

Honestly I have no idea or even care, we could have a full blown audience and a six piece orchestra playing in the background and I still wouldn't even notice.

He's too delicious.

He's too consuming.

He's too much.

All he does in response his moan against me, his piercing green eyes meeting mine from between my legs.

It's all I can do to throw my head against the pillow and arch my back at the feeling he is giving me. It's heavenly and agonizing all at the same time. I can feel the build up but something inside me tells me that Harry isn't going to be as generous this time around. His movements are suddenly slow and calculated and he's keeping eye contact with me in the most devilish way possible.

He is up to something, I just know it.

"Harry" I cry as his lips suddenly leave my flesh and all contact is lost. When I look down I see his eyes are now dark with desire and his lips are glistening with my arousal. I nearly convulse as I watch him slowly drag his tongue across his lips to lap up what's left of me on his skin.

In this moment I can't think of anything sexier than my man slowly crawling up my body, holding himself up when his face is level with mine.

I take a deep breath, gradually falling back down to earth from what Harry built up inside me. Well I want him inside me but he doesn't seem to be making a move to do that at the moment.

"Har–"

But his lips are on mine before I can ask the question.

He's impossible to resist as his tongue slips past my lips and collides with mine, exploring my mouth forcefully, deeply. His urgent motions almost have me pulling back and asking whether we should stop as the food might be here at any moment but again Harry wordlessly tells me not to.

This feeling, the connection of our lips is far more important than any meal or interruption, and we know we've deal with our fair share of interruptions in the past.

Then again it's the only way we are touching.

What the?

Harry pulls back, his hair all disheveled from where I have been grabbing it and he looks at me intently. There is something there, something I can't put my finger on, like something has shifted in the air.

Why is he holding himself up?

At this point his full weight would normally be on me and I would be relishing in his touch, the intimate way his body perfectly lines up with mine and how our skin heat up at every point of contact.

It's almost always impossible for me to resist but why is he?

I crease my brows slightly not sure whether I should voice my thoughts when Harry breaks through the silence.

"Rollover"

"What?" I stupidly ask.

Why the hell should I care? This is Harry, I know it'll be good.

Before he answers Harry ducks down and gives me a kiss beneath my ear, leaving his lips there as he replies, goosebumps raging over my skin as he does. "Turn over on your stomach for me baby and stick your bum out."

Oooo, sounds like fun.

I comply almost instantly, turning over to my stomach, my face meeting the soft pillow that smells like him. That rich, musky, and charming Harry scent that makes me weak in the knees whenever I get a whiff.

I hear him chuckle behind me and when I look back over my shoulder I see him smiling down at me, "someone's eager."

In response I peer down at the rather prominent bulge in his tight Calvin's and raise my eyebrows. "When I meet his gaze again I raise my brow, "not like I am the only one Styles."

Slowly, I bring my foot up to try and rub him but he catches it and places a kiss on each of my toes.

Harry seems to be in a low key kinky mood.

I like it.

"Harry" I squeal when he grazes his teeth of my sensitive skin on my big toe.

"Aww you love it Em."

My heart leaps into my throat when I feel him unexpectedly kiss under my ear, dragging his tongue against my sweet spot and gently sucking. My whole body tingles with the repercussions of his actions.

He kisses each of my shoulderblades and licks down the center of my spin.

Each touch, each kiss is so full of passion and want. I can feel it through his lips and into my skin, his heart beating along with mine, rapid and relentless.

We both need each other and now.

As he travels down to the base of my back he grips my hips and hoists my bum up a bit so I'm leaning on my chest and his clothed arousal is pressed against my bum.

"Hmmmm" I hum at the feel of him, nudging myself back to feel him more. But he pulls back a bit more and places a soft kiss on each side of my bum. I peer back at him and although he's not looking into my eyes I can see the adoration in them as he gazes over the length of my body.

I wish I could be in his head right now because he always knows the absolute right things to say. He know's exactly how to make you feel like the most important and beautiful person in the world. I can feel it through his actions and see it in his eyes, hearing him say the words would just be the bonus.

"Baby" he mumbles "you look so fucking sexy right now."

My heart flips at his words and then again when I feel his press his crotch against me with some force.

Something has gotten into him this morning but I can't put my finger in what. Don't really mind whatever it is as long as he gets in me and soon.

I peer back and see Harry hastily pulling down with boxer briefs to free himself before pressing himself against my entrance and teasing me.

I lay down completely unable to get him to do anything as I feel him stroke his throbbing head up and down my folds.

All I can manage to do is groan into the pillow, begging him to fuck me into oblivion.

"So ready for me baby" he growls as he grips my hips and slams into me. He continues to thrust into me mercilessly.

Over and over he presses into me, touching that spot deep inside that makes my toes curl and my eyes to roll back into my head.

I practically scream into my pillow, my fingers gripping the sheets on either side of my head.

Suddenly I feel his fingers tangle in my hair, not in a rough manner but in a way that gently tugs on my roots and sends the tingles straight to my sensitive core.

Harry pulls my head up causing me to lean up a little on my hands. I stare at the headboard relishing in every inch that I can feel sliding inside me.

Fuck he's very well endowed.

The feel of him is amazing, I could stay like this forever, sod everything else.

Me, Harry, and a bed. Right now it's absolutely all I need.

Seconds, minutes, hours... I have no idea go by when he pulls me up against his chest so I'm sitting on his lap.

I'm utterly spent but somehow I manage to pump up and down, well until he wraps his hand around my waist and rubs small circles in the point right above where we are connected and I halt all my movements.

It's all too much. The feel of him inside me, his arms around me, his lips on me, and his fingers rubbing against me... he's putting up a full assault and although it's the most pleasurable full body sensation in the entire world I can barely function.

"Come on baby," he whispers in my ear as he licks up along the crease in my ear. "I know you're close."

At his words he starts to thrust up and somehow gets even deeper.

With his forceful hips and his nimble fingers I am once again brought to the very edge of my climax when I hear three loud knocks on the door.

His free hand flies up and covers my mouth, silencing my moans and masking our activities.

"Fuck" he loudly whispers into my neck.

"Room service."

When I thought Harry would cease all action, grab a robe, and answer the door, he rather starts to slowly thrust into me once again.

What kind of hell is this.

It's agony not being able to respond but with his hand over my mouth all I can do is squeeze my eyes shut and hold onto his forearm for dear life as he continues his movements.

"You can leave it there," Harry pushes out the words, tone full of lust and sounding extra gravely.

All we get is a few more knocks in response.

"Bloody fucking hell" Harry says completely pissed with the asshat who's trying to interrupt us.

"Leave the food outside please" Harry yells this time, frustrated sexual rage piercing through the air and probably terrifying the waiter outside.

His thrusts increase in speed and I nearly convulse as Harry moves his hand from my mouth, gripping my right breast as the other continues to rub circles on my nub with his other hand.

"Come Em" he demands as his thrusts get sloppy and unpredictable.

He's close so I clench around him bringing the both of us over the edge.

Almost instantly we collapse on the bed in a mess of sweaty limbs and heavy breathing, both of us haphazardly staring up at the ceiling and trying to catch our breath.

"I bet you those masseurs later can't get you this relaxed." He chuckles, sounding rather proud of himself as he turns his head to look at me. We are both laying on our backs so I turn and stare him up and down and giggle at how his underwear is still wrapped around the middle of his thighs.

"Nice look."

"Had to get the job done baby," he coos, leaning over and kissing my temple and even that simple gesture has me reeling.

Best morning ever.

___

A/N: Short and smutty. Wasn't gonna write a smutty chapter but I didn't want to leave you all high and try. Although editing a smutty chapter while feeling ill is not as uplifting as I would have thought. Next chapter half done so it'll be up soon.

VOTE/COMMENT

All the love, C.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 7.9K 36
The Boy Next Door {COMPLETED} Harry Styles was all Melanie Harte ever wanted. They have been best friends since forever and the most cliche thing fo...
6.5M 206K 58
Samantha Anderson's life was finally coming together. She had gotten into her dream school, NYU, received an opportunity to intern at the newest fash...
15.7M 323K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...
3M 74.7K 97
"And your eyes... irresistible." Starting your life over is hard enough on your own. But what happens when the world is suddenly watching when you be...