Chapter 29

(A/N: just need to take a moment to adore his little ears and soaked hair and defined jaw... can it get any better — of course not but he will. Honestly I'm surprised I got this chapter finished with the amount of Harry that was loaded on us today lol. Anyway, enjoy my loves.)

Water Under The Bridge - Adele

Harry

It's bright, too bright and I haven't even opened my eyes yet.

All I can see is the bright red orange hue on the back of my eyelids the split second before I am fully awake and open my eyes.

My whole body is still exhausted from the activities of last night. Arms, legs, chest... all numb and feeling completely satisfied. I can't help but smile to myself.

Last night was fucking incredible. Sure we were off to a rocky start when I invited myself to go to the club with her but a few drinks in and our song blasting through the speakers things got better and better.

I still can hardly believe that Em actually danced with me let alone allowed me to do what I did in the club restroom. I swear with Em and I there is no telling what we will get up to in a loo. It seems to be the common factor when it comes to Em and I being together. London, the train, countless times trying to assuage our passion at school, it just seems to happen.

What is it about restrooms?

The pillow is soft under my head and with the sun beating in, I am warm and cosy. Taking initial stock of my surroundings, I realize I'm still naked (no surprise there, I normally sleep in my birthday suit, sex or no sex), a single sheet is placed over my legs up to the middle of my back, and Emma isn't cuddled up next to me.

I'm not surprised of Em's absence though. We didn't fall asleep on top of each other and while I am all for a good cuddle, the way things turned out last night was perfection.

Surprisingly, I remember it all very clearly. Carrying her into the water, how she clung to me, seeing her soaking wet and in her dress, the way she demanded I strip for her, whispering those dirty things in her ear, doing those dirty things, licking, biting, kissing her skin, finally sinking into her and relishing in the way she perfectly wraps around me before I pounded into her over and over.

Perfect, fucking perfect.

After all that we didn't need that kind of closeness after we were spent. We didn't need to be wrapped up in each other, our bodies pressed together as one unit, we didn't need the reassurance after what we had done. She and I just knew. It was in the very air around us. The way we had connected last night said all that we needed to say.

Just laying there, breathless, sweaty, and flat on my back while Em did the same, all I needed to know was that my girl was right beside me feeling the exact same thing. And as silly as it sounds, I just wanted to hold her hand.

Em didn't argue or hesitate. Her fingers fell between mine like puzzle pieces coming together seamlessly. After all, that is what Em and I are, even after everything we've been through together and apart, we just seem to fit.

Well I know this, now I just have to get Emma to believe it again.

Lazily I open my eyes, letting them adjust to the morning light that's spread through the entire room. It's warmth against my face is soothing in so many ways, the only thing who could do the trick even better would be the ravishing girl laying in bed next to me.

Trying not to move around to much in the fear of waking her, I turn my head to look on her side but she's not there. Hoping to change the scene before me, I rub my eyes with my knuckles and look again but nothing changes.