Chapter 24

Lies in the Dark - Tove Lo

Harry

"Em, babe I didn't mean right this instant." I stutter along as her grip on my hand tightens and she begins to guide us through the crowd.

What the hell am I saying?

Thankfully Emma doesn't pay me any mind as she continues to pull me through the horde of people on the dancefloor and toward an all too familiar looking dark corner of the club.

"Emma please... just," what the fucking hell am I doing!? Shut the fuck up!

Here I am being dragged across the room by the girl of my dreams, what more reassurance do I need?

None! You need none you wanker!

Don't second guess this!

And still.

My girl must sense my hesitation.

Suddenly, she turns around, pulls me against her chest, tangles her free fingers through my hair, and latches her lips to mine.

My whole body fires off sparks.

Unlike the kiss we shared this morning, this kiss is full of passion and need. Emma is in control, guiding the kiss and it's intensity the way she wants it.

Thankfully she doesn't waste a minute slipping her tongue between my lips and deepening the kiss. Instinctively I forget about the room full of people around us and wrap my arm around her waist, holding her tightly against me.

If you told me this morning that today would end with us making out in the middle of the dance floor, even I would have bet against us. But here we are, clutching to the other as our lips devour each other.

With a gentle tug on my hair, I moan into the kiss only to moan even more when she goes into suck on my bottom lip, letting it snap back a moment later.

I am completely taken with her, so completely under her spell that I will do just about anything she wants to do and be happy with whatever that is.

Emma pulls back, both our breaths heavy and forced due to what we were just doing.

"Tonight I'm yours and you're mine right?" She asks me, you eyes staring down at my lips.

I want to argue and beg her to just relent and be with me fully for the rest of time but I know that it's a fool's errand to bring it up now.

With a slow deep breath, I nod.

A smile crosses her lips, albeit slightly tentative, as Em begins to pull the two of us through the club again, seeking some much needed privacy.

Even with the crowd, it doesn't take long to reach our dark and hidden destination. I have no idea how she knew where to go but I'm a bloody lucky man that she did.

Hastily she pushes me against the wall and plants her lips right on mine again and my entire body ignites with the new sensation. If it was difficult for me not to get excited before as she ground her ass against me, feeling her like this, hips to hips, is definitely worse... in the best way possible of course.

My grip tightens and I pull her waist against mine as our lips mold together in the most exquisite and intoxicating way.

Fuck, my girl is amazing and so willing... dare I say too willing?

We're both drunk here, not black out drunk but neither of us are in the right state of mind to make a decision. I should try and stop this and make absolutely sure that this, her and me like this, is what Em really wants.