Chapter 43

(A/N: As promised... enjoy)

Down and Dirty - Little Mix

Harry

My heart is racing with no sign of stopping.

I'm excited, beyond that really.

I've wanted to do this for awhile now but haven't found the chance. I know it probably comes off as a dirty guy thing to think about but waking up my girl in this way has been playing on my mind since the first time she let me touch her properly.

Fuck that feels like a long time ago now.

Em and I have been through so much since that first night in the club. I can't say I planned her birthday to be the time I would make a move. To be fair I had been thinking about it for a bit by that point, being with her I mean, but everything just fell into place that night.

The music.

The dark lighting.

The drinks flowing.

It all just worked, the pieces fell fell into place so perfectly and then the next morning they all got scattered around again.

Sure things kept going back and forth between us, we had the bumpiest of starts but we found our footing... eventually.

And then when we finally worked ourselves out it was like we couldn't have a moment of peace, especially when were were about to get down and dirty.

Honestly I have to laugh at all the times we were interrupted when we were almost intimate. I'd never want to change how our first time finally happened, but it's like our friends had some sort for radar for when my dick got hard or Emma's libido spiked.

It was almost like the universe would say "oh Harry and Em are getting turned on we have to go and ruin their fun".

Anyway we got there in the end and along with a lot of sleepless nights, tears, fights, and everything else I'm here ready to devour the girl I am completely head of heels in love with, in the most loving and intimate way I can think of.

Definitely not a bad way to end my day.

I softly rub the flats of my palms up and down the length of her thigh taking note of how warm and tan her skin is.

Unable to pull away I start pressing a line of kisses up one thigh and then do the same to the other. I peer up at Em, she's still sleeping soundly not taking any notice of my presence let alone what I'm doing.

Not yet atleast.

The build up to the moment she opens her eyes and sees me is bubbling up inside me. Just imagining her big blue eyes springing open and finding my head between her thighs makes my heart race. I need to take a few deep breaths to calm myself.

Hey, I'm excited... in more ways than one.

I take her foot and kiss up her leg trailing my lips up and as close to her heat as I can get without connecting.

I want her awake for that.

I want her to feel it all.

I want to see her eyes bore into mine as my lips glisten with her wetness.

With my fingertips I move the fabric of her robe so her full hips are now fully revealed to me. I lick her skin from one hip to the other placing a soft kiss over each of her scars there.

Suddenly she mumbles something in a breathy tone, but she's still asleep. Knowing Em she probably thinks all this is just a dream.

Oh my dear girl, it's not a dream.