Chapter 22

(Thought we needed a bit of an explanation for Emma's actions, so this is her POV of the last chappie and we'll finally know what the bloody hell she was playing at. Enjoy.)

fOol fOr YoU - ZAYN

Emma

"I love you, Harry."

He's shocked, in utter disbelief with my words.

So am I, but I have never been more honest. It's terrifying.

"You love me?"

"Yes."

Who knew it would be so easy to admit to it in the end?

"You're in love with me?"

Slowly I nod my head and watch as the smile on his face grows, his chest slowly heaving harder with every breath he takes as my heart sinks deeper and deeper into the pit of my stomach.

He's happy, I made him happy.

"Yes."

The next thing I know Harry is pulling my hips to the edge of the couch, pressing his forehead against mine. And the feeling of him finally touching me is the exact thing I didn't know I was missing. It's like a breath of fresh air.

I mean of course I missed him but I thought the moment he did touch me, all I'd be able to see was Jessica, but it's only him.

It's only ever been him.

"Emma." Harry's voice is impossibly deep and I nearly lean in, kiss him feverishly without restraint, but thankfully I keep myself from doing so.

However, my resting bitch face must be on full display.

Because of the way we are situated Harry's whole body only inches from mine, kneeling between my spread legs, his torso flush against me, nose to nose. I keep my hands still, unsure as to what I should do.

By his heavy breathing I can tell that he wants more (shit I want nothing more than for him to push me down and fuck me thoroughly) but, thankfully, Harry is holding himself back. I miss him and how he makes me feel too.

If he does make a move I don't know if I'll be able to stop it.

"Harry," his name passes my lips in a whisper.

I wish I didn't because almost immediately his large hand is cupping my cheek and he has that look on his face. The same expression he had when we were in almost this exact position telling me he loved me for the first time. There is hope and love and need blazing in his eyes and then it happens. His lips inch closer but they don't connect.

"Emma."

"We can't." But god do I want it to.

"Don't think about it Emma."

And before I can argue a moment longer, our lips meet and I was right... it's impossible for me to stop it.

The kiss is electric, like finally drinking water after days without it. It feels like I'm breathing although with the way our lips are molding together there is barely any time or space to get a breath in.

My heart skips a beat when he moans into my mouth and it cause me to squeeze my thighs around his torso. As a result I pull his groin to meet mine and I nearly explode at the contact.

Hey I'm a girl and it's been a few weeks. A properly situated gust of wind would do me in at this point.

He is impossibly hard but I know he's trying to hide it from me.