Chapter 41

Emma

"Harry" I have to mumble against his mouth as his lips take their time to devour mine. "I know what you can do but I want much more than 28 minutes."

I know the stamina this boy have and with the way I am feeling right now I really do need him for longer.

The idea that such a statement might assuage his assault is unfounded as he leaves a trail of goosebumps over my skin as he kiss along my jaw, down my throat to the valley of my breasts.

"Harry" I moan rather than try and get his attention.

What should I care if room service will be here, they can just leave it outside and if for some ungodly reason they take it upon themselves to actually come in then while they might be the ones serving breakfast but we will be the ones giving a show.

"That's it baby" he mutters against my skin as his hand takes it lustful journey down my stomach to cup behind my legs as he uses his to spread mine apart. "Tell me how good it feels."

The moment the pads of his fingers brush against my soaking core my whole body ignites in a tumble of sensation from my head to my toes. It feels like fireworks going off in my gut and the more pressure he applies the more I see stars.

Harry was right, he can certainly do a lot in a limited amount of time.

On instinct I try to close my legs but Harry is quick to spread them apart the way he wants them again.

I lay back as Harry takes his time leaving open mouth kisses down the entirety of my body, peppering kisses from one hip and along my panty line to the other.

The sensation is so overwhelming, his lips on my skin and his fingers sliding inside me, I try to press my thighs together again. But once again Harry is there to keep me from gaining any sort of relief from his calculated movements.

His head pops up to look at me, a smirk painted on his lips as he places one of his hands on each of my thighs. "Now now Em, this won't work if you keep doing that."

Fuck, his voice is so deliciously low and he delivers his words so slowly I can barely contain the moan that is building up as I clutch onto the sheets beside my hips.

Just like he can read my mind he leans closer to my head leaving a chaste kiss on my lips before saying, "come on baby, let me hear you."

Fuck me, he's already going in for the kill.

Before I have time to reply in any way Harry is gently resting my leg over his shoulder and dragging his tongue up my throbbing core.

I am desperate for him when a few minutes ago I was merely asking for some breakfast and planning a spa day.

Well I might just have to cancel all of that if we can continue doing this.

I don't know how long he and his magical tongue are down there, he makes me come multiple times that by the third my brain is rendered absolutely useless. All I can do is hold onto his curls for dear life as his tongue enters me yet again before gliding up to tease my highly sensitive nub.

"Harry" I beg not even knowing what I am begging him for.

To stop? To continue?

Honestly I have no idea or even care, we could have a full blown audience and a six piece orchestra playing in the background and I still wouldn't even notice.

He's too delicious.

He's too consuming.

He's too much.