Agent Phoenix: DIVINE Beginni...

By OncillaKitten

Think it was over? Well think again, We're back~! And I thought Disaster was bad enough, this time we have a... More

Reunions Part 1: The assassin
Reunions Part 2: The geek
First Day Back
Rivals
A/N: Characters Again!
Science fires and Secret notes
Could things get any worse?
RED ALERT
They're getting closer
Finding the Lion's den
And So The Plot Thickens
Tell Me
Small Adjustments
Logan Gets me Out of School
Early-morning Disappointments
A/N *says in Ross voice* Another Tag!
Do or Die
Kyle saves the day... (For real, this time)
You can't swim?
The Gamechanger
Tick Tock...
The Truth about Phoenix High
No Chewing Gum
A Hidden Ally
Date Crashers
Kidnapped
Shed and Zed to the Rescue
A/N ANNOUNCMENT THINGY!
Who Are You?
Garte's an Idiot and Onci can't think of a chapter name

Crash Landing

160 7 54
By OncillaKitten

Aphmau's POV:

"Are you sure you know what you're doing?"

"I would lie and say yes but since I nearly crashed us into the side of that building, you tell me."

We had just left the Island as now we were flying over the Ocean. Although, I had to nearly slam into the side of a building in order to get that far. Uni had passed out after that happened and somehow Greenie had slept through it-  he had decided to take a nap -so it was just me and Kyle.

Now, as I've said before, Kyle was the strangest agent I had ever met.

He always seemed to be in the right place at the right time, despite his entrances being questionable, and he did a lot of things other wouldn't dream of.

He had a mission suit, yet he never wore it. He just wore dark, normal clothes on missions. Even in the Agency. He didn't even have a mask, for some reason he just went on missions without them.

In the helicopter he was wearing a black t-shirt, a dark green- almost black -shirt that wasn't buttoned at all, blue jeans and neon orange, yes neon orange, canvas sneakers.

Orange is a nice colour, but it sticks out like a sore thumb. Why would he ever think making it neon would camouflage it?

Other than that, he also was different when it came to his code name, he was just 'Agent Kyle'.

I never understood how he managed to just do all of that without ever causing a commotion about his identity, or getting in trouble with the Commanders.

"Hey Kyle," Something had been bothering me. "Airplanes and Helicopters have different controls, right?" I asked.

"What? Yeah, of course they do." Kyle nodded. My forehead scrunched up and I looked back and forth between Kyle and the controls. After five minutes we had gotten used to how shaky the flight was. Occasionally we would drop drastically or shoot up into the air, but other than that it wasn't too bad.

"Wh- Then why are these controls the same?!" My gaze went back to the control panel when I noticed things were beeping and meters were going haywire.

"Funny story-"

"What did you do?!"

"Well, I got in the closest helli to me so nobody would notice, which just happened to be one that everyone had used way too much. Probably has too many miles on it- do helicopters even get miles in them?"

"Kyle, focus." I reminded him as I started flipping down of the switches.

"Right! So, anyway, apparently it was missing some stuff- not too important - but before I could get another one I was spotted, so here we are."

"Kyle.." I started slowly, already beginning to grit my teeth. "What exactly was missing?"

He gulped.

I gave him a pointed look and he sighed.

"Uh, heh. Y'know," His voice for a few octaves higher, signaling he was nervous. "An engine, a rotor and one of the blades, and the controls, nothing important.."

"WHAT?" I spun around to glare at him, I would've forgotten I was flying if it wasn't for the constant beeping reminding me. "Not only did you get us a second-hand escape helicopter, but it's a Handicap too?!"

"If it makes you feel any better, I replaced some of the stuff with spare parts in the corner, so it should mostly be fine."

"And you're saying this now?" I took a sharp breath as the rest of the stable controls suddenly started going haywire.

"Hgh- Huh?" Greenie jolted up mid-snore and blinked rapidly. "What's going on?" He seemed to wake up pretty fast, despite the traces of his tiredness still visible on his face.

"I thought you said you could fly?!" Kyle grabbed onto his seat.

"I said there was only one way to find out!" I had no idea what I was doing. It didn't help that Uni was unconscious, Greenie kept screaming 'We're all gonna die' ' and Kyle was freaking out so badly he was shouting at me to dodge clouds.

"We're going down!" He yelled.

"Kyle! When you 'fixed' the controls, did you set them to work like helicopter controls or Airplane controls?"

"How should I know?!"

"Answer the question before I strangle you!" I glared at him, he stiffened and gave in.

"I don't actually remember, I'm telling the truth!"

"GUYS WE'RE KIND OF ABOUT TO DIE HERE!" Greenie held onto the seat for his life. "SO IF YOU COULD HURRY THIS UP!"

The helicopter shook again and I tightened my grip on the controls.

"Brace yourselves!" I warned them.

And then of course that was the time Uni decided to wake up.

"Huh- What is-?"

With both hands, I yanked the controls up with all my strength, pulling it as far as it could go. The helicopter shot up, still shaking violently, and for a millisecond- we were fine.

But as I pulled the controls apparently I had pulled too hard, causing them to rip out of the control panel.

"What the-?" I stared at the controls in my hands, cut wires coming out the bottom of it.

"Systems failing." The computerized voice warned us and I threw the now useless joysticks to the ground.

"What did you do?!"

"Kyle!"

"Oops, my bad." We stopped mid air and we started hurtling for the ocean again.

"Quick, there should be an emergency switch! All the Imps's helicopters have one!" Greenie leaned forward from the back seat, trying out different red switches until a square glass panel opened. "That!" He pointed at it since it was out of his reach. "Press it!"

"That's a red button." I pointed out.

"So?"

"Aren't you supposed to never press the red button?" Another sudden turbulence that almost sent Uni flying out of the helicopter changed my mind. I hit the button and suddenly large metal shields were rising up in place of the doorless gaps in the back.

"Emergency systems initiated."

The water got closer by the second and I braced myself.

"Impact in Ten."

"If we die, I love you guys. Even you, Greenie." I shut my eyes.

"Seven."

"It's been good working with you two. I still don't know who the other guy is, though." Uni said next.

"Five."

"We all might've actually been friends." Greenie agreed.

"Three."

"I was the one who dared Ross to push the red button in Logan's office!" Kyle's words came rushing out all at once but I still understood it. My eyes snapped open.

"WHAT-"

"One."

And the last thing I remembered was a sharp pain in my head.

After that, darkness.

(A/N: Nah, I'm not that mean. Continue~)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From what I remember, I was the first to wake up.

Groaning, I cracked my eyes open. My throat was dry, my eyes felt like lead and my head felt like it was splitting open.

Actually...

Somehow finding the strength to lift my hand, I felt the corner of my head. I pulled my hand in front of my face and tried to blink the sleep from my eyes. My vision was hazy, but there was one very clear thing I could make out on my hand.

Red.

Lots of red.

Alright, maybe my head was splitting open.

It was already bad enough I could barely see as it was, the fact the we were in complete darkness didn't help.

I pushed myself up and squeezed my eyes shut for a moment. Trying to talk, I realized how dry my throat was.

"Guys?" My voice was like nails on a chalkboard, scratchy and hoarse.

Groaning, my sight cleared and I noticed I was lying on the small patch of floor in front of the front seats. Something black with a buckle lay ripped up to my left.

So much for seatbelts.

I pushed up some more and tried to swallow what little saliva I had left, hoping to be able to talk. Leaning against the side, I finally looked up, noticing why it was so hard to get up before. There were a pair of feet weighing me down.

"Kyle?" I grunted, successfully getting up without stumbling. My knees gave out as I collapsed on next to his legs on the floor. I used my arms on his seat to pull me up and shook his shoulders. He was sprawled out on the passenger seat with the backrest- which looked completely broken -now horizontal. "Kyle?!" My voice cracked as I shook him but he started stirring. I noticed the new faint purple bruise beginning to set on the side of his face.

"Wh- Apple? What time is it?" I rolled my eyes and, taking a shaky breath, did the most firing thing to do in this situation.

I smacked him.

"Ow! What the heck?!" He sprung up and I immediately leaned to the back seats.

"Greenie! Pug!" I managed to wake them up slowly as Kyle starting to become aware of his surroundings.

"Ugh, what happened? Last thing I remember was falling in the helli, then you hit your head," He pointed at me. "And I got slammed into the doors."

"What's going on?!" Uni jumped up at banged his head on the ceiling. "Ugh.. I woke up and we were heading towards the ocean, now I'm waking up again and- where are we?" I gasped as it clicked and my head snapped too the windows.

The side ones were covered by metallic shields, the same ones that had covered the gaping holes in the side of the helicopter. The glass at the front was bullet-proof, so I didn't think there was a shield for that one.

Slowly, I turned to face the front and froze.

It was dark, almost pitch black out there. But it was almost as if it was tinted dark blue.

Seaweed floated past and my eyes drifted to the corals sitting in front of us.

If it wasn't obvious enough, fish were swimming by. I could even see the silhouette of a shark not that far from us.

"We're underwater."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 1K 42
BOOK THREE PRIME GODS AU + SEASON TWO READ DO I SHOOT HIM OR DO I AIM FOR THE SKIES AND WE'RE NOT THE VILLAINS FIRST! (A Friend From Another Life too...
1.8K 126 29
"What do you want from me?!" He yelled at her. The rain poured down around them as she tried to walk away for good. She was tired of it. Tired of be...
4.3K 133 11
Word Count: 11,000 Ranboo had been dealing with the voices in his head for a few months now, and it was getting harder and harder to hide the fact t...
51.9K 2.7K 43
BOOK TWO PRIME GODS AU READ DO I SHOOT HIM OR DO I AIM FOR THE SKIES FIRST! (A Friend From Another Life too, but it's not required.) (Y/N), and some...