Hallelujah || Brallon (SLOW U...

By fan_face

SEQUEL TO IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT More

β™‘1β™‘
β™‘2β™‘
β™‘3β™‘
β™‘4β™‘
β™‘5β™‘
β™‘6β™‘
β™‘7β™‘
β™‘8β™‘
β™‘9β™‘
β™‘10β™‘
β™‘12β™‘
β™‘13β™‘
β™‘14β™‘
β™‘15β™‘
β™‘16β™‘
β™‘17β™‘
β™‘18β™‘
β™‘19β™‘
β™‘20β™‘
β™‘21β™‘
β™‘22β™‘
β™‘23β™‘
β™‘24β™‘
β™‘25β™‘
β™‘26β™‘
β™‘27β™‘
β™‘28β™‘
β™‘29β™‘
β™‘30β™‘
β™‘31β™‘
β™‘32β™‘
β™‘33β™‘

β™‘11β™‘

756 22 53
By fan_face

♡Dallon♡

Monopoly didn't end too well.

Pete threw his pile of money at Tyler and Josh cried again.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow probably." I say as I stand at the door.

"Yeah. Bye Daldo." Tyler says before I say bye too and he shuts the door.

I walk to my car and drive home.

I enter the apartment and hang my keys up on the small hook beside the door.

"Brendon? I'm home!" I call into the silent house.

I furrow my eyebrows as I find the living room the exact same way I left it.

I need to talk to him about the almost kiss. I still have feelings for him but we can't be together.

I go to his room and knock lightly on the door only to be met by silence.

I open the door to see a messy bed and his suitcase along with his pile of boxes in the corner.

I feel worried but I don't know why. He's a grown ass man and I'm worried about him because he's not home. I know he's probably completely fine.

But here I am sitting in my living room, trying to stay awake while I wait for Brendon.

It's about three in the morning now and I'm fighting to stay awake but I just can't anymore.

I lay down and rest my head on the uncomfortable couch cushion.

♡Brendon♡

It's around five in the morning when I decide that I should go back to Dallon's.

The girl was still clinging to me and it takes about ten minutes to pry her off.

I collect my clothes from the random places around the room and get dressed before finally leaving.

The drive back to Dallon's had me feeling incredibly nervous.

I park my car and walk into the large apartment building.

Dallon gave me the spare key that he never used so I can still get in.

I walk into the living room to find Dallon asleep on the couch. He's going to be so uncomfortable in the morning because of how tall he is.

I grab a pillow from his room and gently lift his head onto it before draping a blanket over his sleeping body.

Before I go to bed, I press a small kiss to his forehead.

♡Dallon♡

I wake up at around ten in the morning with a pillow under my head and a blanked wrapped loosely around me.

I guess Brendon came home.

I walk to the kitchen and start to make breakfast for the two of us.

Brendon wakes up and I give him a cup of coffee and sit down at my small dining room table and so does he.

"Why'd you fall asleep on the couch last night?" Brendon asks.

"Why didn't you come home?" I retort.

"I just went out. I didn't know I needed to tell you about everything I do." He says as he rolls his eyes.

"I needed to talk to you." I say, matching his annoyed tone.

"About the fact you don't have feelings for me? I know you don't. No need to tell me." He grumbles.

"Brendon, I do have feelings for you." I say quietly.

"Then why aren't we together?" He asks.

"I don't trust you to stick around Brendon! Some job will probably come along that you deem more important than me!" I yell.

Brendon stares at me for more than a few seconds before storming off to his room and slamming the door.

I rest my head on the crappy old table and try to will myself not to cry but it obviously didn't work.

♡Brendon♡

I slam the bedroom door and go straight to my suitcase.

I set up about seven lines.

I don't really want to get high with Dallon in the apartment but I'm too angry with myself to care at this point

I start to snort the first line and hear a knock on the door.

I ignore it because I'm at least ninety percent sure I locked the door.

"Brendon? Can we please talk?" Dallon asks from the other side of the door.

I ignore him again and snort my fourth line.

"I'm coming in." He says only seconds before the door opens.

As soon as he has a full view of me, he freezes in his place.

I probably look like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming bus and my eyes are probably so wide that they're going to pop out of my skull.

"W-what are y-you doing!" Dallon almost yells.

"None of your business!" I snap.

I can see tears in his eyes. Why is he crying? He should be happy I'm slowly dying.

Wait, I know why he's crying.

Matty had a really bad coke addiction and he almost overdosed one time. It was before we met but I could tell how terrified he was for his friend.

God I'm such an asshole.

Dallon turns to leave the room but I stop him.

"Wait." I say and he looks at me again and sniffles.

"Please don't be mad at me." I say quietly.

"I'm not mad Bren but I'm disappointed and scared. I told you what happened with Matty." He says as he wipes his eyes.

That hurt. I'd rather have him be angry at me that disappointed.

"I know. This has been going on for a long time though." I say shamefully.

"How many times have you gotten high in this apartment?" He asks.

"A few times." I sniffle and he lets out a loud sigh.

"You need to stop as soon as you can and if you can't... I-" He pauses for a moment to think. "I'm gonna try to get you into rehab." He says as he blinks away a few tears.

"No!" I shout but then lower my voice. "No rehab Dal." I sniffle.

"Okay." He breathes out as he pulls me into a hug.

I bury my head into his shoulder and he rubs calming circles into my back.

"I want you to give me every last gram you have and we're flushing it down the toilet right now."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌹🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
12:04am

A/N

Didn't really plan to have Dallon find out about Brendon's drug addiction until later but oh well.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌹🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 882 54
Sequel to 21 Questions! Started: 5/8/20 Ended: 8/10/20
24.3K 1.4K 72
joshisfun: yooooooo where's my motherfucking gum you hoe! TyLER: 1st who are you... 2nd I AINT A MOTHERfucking hoe. fem!tyler fuckboy!josh [eh only a...
90.5K 1.3K 69
The continuation of 7 years⚠️
186K 6.2K 30
❝THERE'S NO SUNSHINE.❞ ☼ (SEQUEL TO CLOSE)