Harmonize | niam au sequel |

By twinkiepayne

" You're a pain, you know that right?" " Of course I know that. I like pushing your buttons." ~*~*~ The... More

intro-explanation
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-øne
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
epilogue
last author's note :(

twenty-four

220 10 7
By twinkiepayne

Niall was at the door getting his shoes on. Drew was standing at the door with him and Brendon was upstairs probably on his phone. Niall looks at his son.

" I want best behavior. I'll be back soon." Niall says.

" Dad, do you really have to go talk to him?" Drew asks.

Niall was going to be picked up by Harry to go talk to Liam. Niall was beyond nervous, and Drew was nervous for him. Drew didn't want Niall to go talk to Liam. He thought it was a bad idea.

Niall smiles at Drew," It's going to be okay DJ."

" I know, but I'm just worried that he'll be a dick to you." Drew says. Niall kisses Drew's forehead.

" Don't worry about it. I'm going to be okay." Niall says. Drew nods his head.

And with that, the doorbell rings. Niall opens the door and Harry was standing right there.

" Ready Nialler?" Harry asks.

" Yeah," Niall says. Niall turns around to Drew," Remember not to trash the house and make sure Brendon is well."

" Will do dad." Drew says. Niall walks out of the house and closes the door behind him. Niall and Harry walk to Harry's car parked on the street. Harry unlocks the car and the two get into the car. Harry starts the car and starts driving to the tea shop where they first talked about Drew.

" How was your morning Niall?" Harry asks.

" I threw up this morning and Brendon is slowly hitting rock bottom again, but other than that, it was a good morning." Niall says. Niall tells Harry everything, cause you know they're best friends, so Harry knows what's happening to Brendon. It hurts Harry too because Brendon was basically his son too.

" Brendon is hitting rock bottom again?" Harry asks.

" Sadly, yes. Everything that happened on homecoming really hurt him." Niall says.

" That's awful. I feel so bad for him." Harry says.

" I do too. I don't know what to do. Nothing's helping him and I just feel bad." Niall says.

" It's going to be okay Niall." Harry says. Harry pulls into the tea shop parking lot. He parks his car and stops his car. Harry looks at Niall.

" Are you ready for this?" Harry asks.

" Not really, but you're still going to make me do it anyway." Niall says.

" That's the spirit Niall." Harry says. The two get out of the car and walk into the tea shop. Liam was already sitting at a booth drinking some tea and looking down at his phone. Niall looks at Harry and Harry nods his head. Niall lets out a sigh.

Here he goes again.

Niall and Harry walk up to Liam. Liam looks up from his phone and smiles at Niall.

" Hi Ni." Liam says. Niall rolls his eyes and slides into the seat across from Liam. Harry slides in next to Niall. Niall looks at Liam.

" Speak." Niall instructs.

" Can Harry not sit with us? I just want it to be a talk between us." Liam says.

" No. Whatever you can say in front of me, you can say in front of him." Niall says.

" Okay, fine." Liam says," I know this is a long shot, but I want us back together. Forget that I ever cheated. We can-"

Niall cuts Liam off mid sentence," Stop right there Liam. I can't just forget that you cheated on me. I will have it forever etched into my brain. You can't just forgive people for cheating. I don't understand how I forgave you the first time. That night when you told me you fucking cheated on me, I wanted to cry my eyes out because I was reminded of the first time you cheated. I couldn't though because my child needed me more. I told my children what you did and they don't like you for what you did. My children think you're a fucking dickhead because you know why? Cheaters are fucking dickheads. You caused this to yourself."

Liam looks at Harry knowing he could get a response from him," My children think I'm a dickhead?" Harry looks in between the two fighting couple. He was just here for support, not to intervene.

" Well, I know DJ is not at the best terms with you right now, and Brendon isn't feeling the best, which you probably caused too." Harry says. Liam felt awful. He was ruining his kids lives. Liam looks at Niall.

" Niall, you have to let me see the kids. I want to explain myself to them." Liam says.

" First of all, you need to explain yourself to me first, and then you can explain yourself to my children. And second of all, my children don't even want to see you, that's how much you messed up." Niall says. Liam looks back at Harry.

" My kids don't want to see me?" Liam asks.

" Well, DJ was very against Niall seeing you today. DJ is very shook about this situation." Harry says. Liam has to see his kids now. There's no other choice. Liam looks at Niall again.

" Ni, you have to let me see them. They need me." Liam says.

" Explain why you cheated on me again, and then I'll see what I can do. Because we also have to talk about the new baby." Niall says. Liam lets out a sigh.

" To be honest with you Niall, there was no reason to have cheated on you. Zayn and I were talking about our problems, him about his husband, me about us arguing and having a new baby and we just ended up kissing. But I swear it didn't mean anything. It was an accident. You're the only person I care for. Well, besides our children." Liam says. Niall started to play with his fingers. Niall wanted to trust Liam, but he doesn't know if he should.

" Please believe me Niall." Liam says.

" I have to think about it." Niall says looking at his fingers.

" Am I allowed to move back in?" Liam asks.

" I told you I have to think about it." Niall says.

" Come on Ni. It'll makes things better." Liam says.

" No it won't Liam. My children don't like you at the moment. You can't shove yourself at us when we're not ready. I will tell you when you can come back, but it is not now." Niall says. After Niall stated that, it seemed like the whole shop quieted down. Liam let out a quiet breath.

" I'm sorry Niall. For what I did to you and our kids. I am a dickhead and I understand if you don't want to see me again." Liam says. Niall rolls his eyes.

" I have to see you. You're gonna come to the ultrasounds for the new baby." Niall says. Liam's face brightens up.

" You're allowing me to come to the ultrasounds?" Liam asks.

" Only because you explained yourself. But you still did an awful thing so don't get too hyped." Niall says. Liam tries his best to simmer down.

" Thanks Ni." Liam says.

" Yeah, yeah." Niall says," Do we have to talk about anything else?"

" I don't think so. I think we're done." Liam says.

Niall looks at Harry," Ready to go then?"

" Yeah, let's get going." Harry says.

" Hey Haz, can you drop me back off home because Louis dropped me off here and I don't think he knows we're done." Liam says. Niall looks back at Liam weird.

" What?" Niall asks.

" I stayed over at Harry's and Louis's place when you kicked me out. I need a ride back." Liam says. Niall looks angrily at Harry.

" How dare you lie to me about him! I thought you were my friend!" Niall says.

" I only lied to you because I didn't want you to know Liam was staying over. I didn't want to hurt you." Harry says. Harry looks at Liam," But some people are idiots." Liam gives him an apologetic look.

" Why would you let him stay with you?" Niall asks.

" I am sitting right here." Liam says. Niall looks at Liam.

" Shut up." Niall says.

" Because he's also our friend. We'd do anything for you guys, and you would do anything for us." Harry says. Niall furrows his eyebrows. Harry was right, and Niall hates when Harry is right.

" Let's just go." Niall says obviously feeling defeated. Harry looks at Liam.

" I'll drive you home, I just have to drop off Niall first." Harry says. Harry stands up from the booth, then Liam, and then Niall. Harry leads the couple to his car. Niall gets the passenger seat and Liam gets the back seat. Harry gets in his car and starts it. He pulls out of the parking lot and starts driving back to the Payne household.

" So Niall, I have a question about the baby." Liam says.

" What is it?" Niall asks. Liam starts to play with the bottom of his shirt. He was extremely nervous. He felt like Niall was pregnant with Drew again.

" Is the baby, like, okay this time?" Liam asks. Niall smiles a small smile because he felt good with the baby.

" Yeah, it's good and healthy so far." Niall says. Liam let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He was glad his baby was doing okay. Liam was always excited when Niall found out he was pregnant, so every time Niall lost a baby Liam was devastated.

And with that, Harry drove home Niall and once Niall was inside, he had to tell everything to his boys. And as Niall was telling his boys what happened, he couldn't help but think highly of Liam again.

He really misses his husband and would like him back eventually.

***

This was such a shit chapter, I'm so sorry. I don't know what else to say for this.

I'm at summer fest in Milwaukee so I won't be starting to write a new chapter. But I'll try my best to update as soon as I can.

Thank you for reading my story. Please continue to vote and comment your opinions. Thank you again. I love you all so much.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 5.1K 40
He's still Aggressive. Now he's just more Psycho. ... Harry's moved on. After a few years, a lot has happened but he wasn't expecting a very unusual...
86.9K 3K 40
Slowish updates. Some will be faster than others. Dear Mum, I miss you. I don't know how to go on without you. I can't say that I understand why is...
108K 5K 13
Louis' family puts him in a rehabilitation center after a drunk driver crashes into him on the highway. He suffers from PTSD, and he has to learn how...
6.6K 377 67
If anyone knows what challenges are like, that would be Harry and Louis. After Harry's big fight and getting badly hurt, He had to go through a lot o...