Its No Secret Im MINDLESS

By blackarabia

Lexi Montez is a sister of young supermodel, Nina Montez, and dance prodigy, Nick Montez. She is never notice... More

The Sibling Of 2 Celebrities
Taco Casa
First Delivery
Secret Location
Liar, liar
A Kiss.. Courtesy Of Spencer
Flirting with the other guy
Treat My Heart Like An Amusement Park
You Broke Her Heart, and He Picked Up The Pieces
Journal Entry1
Screwed
Going Downtown- the quickest shortcut home
Home again.. part 1
Home again..part 2
You Make My Days Betta, I Need You Like The Sun<3
His Heart Won't Settle Without Her
Miss Understanding
Love, Drama, and a Mean Momma
Back together<3
Tabloids and Paparazzi
Goin To Denver
Journal Entry 4
143% nessecary
Meanwhile, In Milan..
Seperate Ways, Not Seperate Hearts
Hiding Mindless Behavior
Journal Entry5
Im NOT Going To Fall For You (maybe)
Get In Touch With Lexi! *story promoter*
What's Behind The Door
Forgiven... no not you!
Stolen Hearts, Stolen Money, And The Bitch Who's Stealing It
Perfect
Fake Girlfriend
Roc's New Girlfriend
Journal Entry6
My Hump. My Hump, my hump, my hump...
Score.
What happens in truth or dare, stays in truth or dare.
See The Heart, Steal The Heart, Love The Heart, Break The Heart, and Repeat
Secrets Be Told.
She's Done.
Journal Entry 8
Broken Hearted </3
Independence Day, but i'm not independent.
Luvin U
Hey guyss!(:
Found.
I Got A Plan
Unconscious
Perfection.. about to end.
Going To Milan
FML *not a chapter*
Meeting Nina
Journal Entry 9
Diggy Simmons' CD Signing ! *not a chapter*
Couples Ditch Day
Here Comes Mama
Special Guest-- ermm .. Employee.
Whooooo ! Just got HOTT up in hurr !
Journal Entry 10
Just Friends
Dreamin <3
Goodbye
**SEQUEL**

The Party Don't Stop Till Drama Comes In

16.7K 133 28
By blackarabia

Since boredom was NOT their thing, everyone came over to Lexi's house for another basement party. Kiwi, Shane, Dean, Savannah, Roc, Lexi, RayRay, Saph, Leah, and Sahana were all downstairs. Prodigy was still in his room, sleeping. He'd hardly gotten out of his room, and the only person he'd let in was Sahana. Truly, he'd just wanted to avoid Leah.

Downstairs, Shane and RayRay were having a soda-chuggging contest. The screams of everyone around them chanting "CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!.." filled the air. Shane was conpetitive, but Ray was smart. He had skill and technique, which made the competition interesting. Finally, Shane slammed his bottle down, and just as he was about to give up, RayRay dropped his bottle and ran to the bathroom. Shane's look of shame quickly was replaced with pride, and he began cheering. 

Shane: YEAHHH !

Kiwi: Yeah , I knew my boo could do it!

Shane: Yeah, and we'll continue cheering me on as soon as I return from the bathroom!!

And he runs to the other bathroom, the same time RayRay comes out all refreshed and smiles.

Lexi: Hahahaa that was funny.

Dean: Yeah, but i'm getting kinda bored ..

Savannah: How bout a nice game of Never Have I Ever?

Half the crowd replied in "yeahh !" while the others were against it.

Shane: Sorry, but i'd rather not see ... SOME PEOPLE here butt-naked.

Bursts of laughter came up and they agreed not to play.

Savannah: Fine, then Truth or Dare.

Once everyone agreed that was good, then they sat down to begin playing.

Lexi: Hey, before we start, anybody want me to bring any snacks?

Everyone: YEAH!

Lexi: Aightt .. hey, Sahana? Can you come help me?
Sahana: Uhh.. sure. Hol' up.

____________________________________________________

In the kitchen, Sahana and Lexi were pouring chips and dip into bowls.

Lexi: So, what's up with Prod?

Sahana: Huh?

Lexi: Why's he all... in his room and everything. Why isn't he with us downstairs?
Sahana: Oh, it's just a headache. No problem.

Lexi: Really? Cause that's what he said to us when you weren't here. When he was actually missing YOU.

Sahana's reply was the silence.

Lexi: But now you're here, so ... there has to be something up.

Sahana: Well, I mean ... maybe he DOES actually have a headache. There doesn't always have to be some sort of drama in here.

Lexi: Im sorry, Im just saying. It seems a little strange to me that he's been hiding in that room of his ever since he's seen Leah.

Sahana: It's probably nothing, so please, Lexi. Stop tryna cause more trouble.

Lexi: But im not! Im just-

Sahana: Please?

Lexi: *takes a deep breath* fine.

Sahana: Thank you.

Lexi hands her a cup of bloodred tea.

Lexi: Here, give this to Prod. It's a special Arabian tea to get rid of headaches.

Sahana: Thanks.

Lexi just nods and turns around, taking the bowls of chips and dip downstairs.

_____________________________________

Downstairs, Lexi puts the bowls down on the table beside them, and joins the game. Just as quick, Prince drags her out and leads her to her room to show her something.

Lexi: What the heck, Prince! I was doing something!
Prince: Just shup up real quick and follow me!
Lexi: *exhales* this better be good .

Prince: I wouldn't call it "good"

Once they reach Lexi's hallway, you can see it is loaded with old posters of Mindless Behavior, poured on the floor. Little Mindless Behavior necklaces were sitting on the ground. The closet that hid them was wide open, dumping out more Mindless Behavior merchandise.

Lexi: Holy crap! How-? What-? Who did this?!?

Prince: I don't know, I went to go ask Madeline if she could--

Lexi's phone begins to ring her NEW ringtone, Faded.

Lexi: Hold that thought! *talking into the phone* Hello?

On the other side was Lexi's mom.

Mom: Hello? Is this the world's most misbehaving child? Running away are we?
Lexi: What? Mom, no.

Mom: Where are you RIGHT NOW and TELL ME THE TRUTH!
Lexi: Im at home.

Mom: Who's with you?

Lexi: Madeline and the housekeeping.

Mom: Are you SURE?

Lexi: Yes.

Mom: And you ran away to Milan?!?

Lexi: Huh?

Mom: Answer the ques--ion.

Lexi: Huh?

Mom: As--er th- qu---tion

Lexi: Mom, I think the signal's weak.

Mom: a-------------

the dial tone goes off.

Lexi turns to Princeton.

Prince: She knows you ran off to Milan?!?

Lexi: Yeah!
Prince: Did Nina tell her or... ?

Savannah runs up the steps and stands with an excited look, looking at Lexi.

Savannah: LEXI ! COME DOWNSTAIRS AND LOOK! YOU'RE ON TV!!!

Lexi&Prince: WHAT?!?

They all run downstairs, forgetting the mess behind them, and looked at the flatscreen on the wall.

Newsreporter: And ALL OF MILAN is in search of this beauty queen who goes by the name of "Lexi". She was last seen at an Adamo concert in Milan. She was on stage dancing with the Italian celebrity, and was caught offstage, running to a boy who had seemed to be her date. Now, will Milan every find they're new found beauty queen. We'll see.

The entire room turned to look at Lexi, and she stood there, startled. After at least 5 seconds of silence the room burst out in loud exclamations.

"Oh my godd, Lexi, you're a world - wide celebrity"

"GO TO THEM LEXI! THEY LOVE YOU!"

"LEXI YOU CAN FINALLY LIVE YOU'RE DREAM!"

None of those exclamations were from Roc, she realized because he suddenly wasn't in the room.

Crap.

She sprinted out of the basement and ran upstairs, but it was too late.

Roc was holding a poster of them, when they were younger. On the front were their signatures, and on the back was the date that Lexi had written in, along with a small note.

Roc: *reading the back* "Mindless Behavior's biggest fan from the start. I will always love them. March 2009"

Roc looks up to see Lexi's terified expression.

Lexi: Roc, I can explain.

Roc: Its fine. I know.

Lexi: Huh?

Roc: I understand why you would lie at first, but there's only one explaination of why you wouldn't tell me later....

because you're a dirty liar. You never cared. You won't ever care. Go screw yourself.

Lexi was speechless. She watched as he jumped over her other Mindless Behavior merch, and almost tripped over a cardboard cut out of himself.

Roc: Oh, you're just a stalker aren't you. Well, at least you got what you wanted. You've humiliated the shit out of me and gotten fame. Now i'm out.

Lexi's silence became sobs as her knees gave out and she fell to the ground shaking her head.

This wasn't supposed to end like this.

It wasn't supposed to end at all.

_________________________________________________________

Dangg ... looks like this book is coming to an end soon.

but no worries.

a sequel shall come(:

Quote for this chapter:

"The sun sets, even in paradise."

(or something like that) I heard it in a song but I forgot which one.

I think the song Payphone by Maroon5 (horrible band, good song) would be good for the end of this chapter, lmmfao.

well .. sorry about the whole delayed chappie thangg .. I've had troubles. Im in NYC noww using mii aunts computer (or compoopeter as mii Science teacher says)

well, comment and votee for moree !!!! :D

LOVEE MII FANSS !!

StayMindless<3

#SpreadThePeace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 1.1K 86
Princeton, Prodigy, Roc Royal and Ray Ray are in a boy band called Mindless Behavior. What happens when Princeton meets a girl? Her name is Bella. Sh...
103 2 30
this is the story of How All 6th members of Mindless behavior meet and how they form and became famous
11.4K 170 29
As these jerks breaks hearts of twins, princeton and ray ray from mindless behavior rescue them.But is prince the guy he is known to be.Is his Prince...
8.3K 227 19
Y/N is living a hard and tough life! Your Catholic, and can't do ANYTHING a regular teenage girl wants to do, It's all because of your religion. Ever...