99 skinny (rewritten) // adop...

By mrcalibu

In which a young girl finds the love and support she never had in a group of young boys. warning: involves se... More

warnings + info
one // 124.8 lbs
two // 124.3 lbs
three // 123 lbs
four // 122.6 lbs
five // 122.3 lbs
six // 122 lbs
seven // 124 lbs
eight // 123 lbs
nine // 119.5 lbs
ten // 119 lbs
eleven // 118 lbs
twelve // 114.5 lbs
fourteen // 111.4 lbs
fifteen // 112.3 lbs
sixteen // 114 lbs
seventeen // 115.3 lbs
eighteen // 117.2 lbs
nineteen // 118.4 lbs
twenty // 118 lbs
twenty one // 119 lbs
twenty two // 118.2 lbs
twenty three // 117.4 lbs
twenty four // 115.2 lbs
twenty five // 116 lbs
twenty six // 117.3 lbs
twenty seven // 116 lbs
twenty eight // 114 lbs
twenty nine // 113 lbs
thirty // 110 lbs
thirty one // 111.3 lbs
thirty two // 112.4 lbs
thirty three // 113 lbs
thirty four // 114.2 lbs
thirty five // 115.3 lbs
dont even know what to call this
my decision :)
rip ❤️
99 Skinny
HELP A GIRL OUT

thirteen // 112.3 lbs

12.7K 368 457
By mrcalibu

please DO NOT comment your weight and height down below or whenever i state daisy's weight. first of all, shut up no one cares & i didn't ask for your weight lmao. second of all, that can be extremely triggering for both others and myself, the writer. please stop, and for now on if you comment your weight your comment will be reported. do not do it

112.3 lbs = 50 kg (i'll put this every few chapters)

D A I S Y

"Thank you for driving us, Ashton," Auburn said as we pulled up to the local shopping mall. I joined in and thanked him too.

"No problem girls," Ashton came to a stop and turned to look at us.

Luke, who was sitting in the passengers seat, turned to look at us too.

"Be safe," Ashton sternly told us. "Call me if you need me and we'll be back to pick you up when the movie is over."

"Okay," I nodded along.

"Have fun!" Luke waved to us as we clambered out the car.

Auburn excitedly gripped my arm as we walked in through the doors together, her eyes lit up as she looked around.

"Whoa Auburn, calm down," I giggled, shimmying her off my arm.

"I can't! I'm just so excited!"

"I can tell," I joked. "But seriously, thank you for coming."

"Yeah!" she chirped. "Thanks for inviting me."

I had decided that instead of lying to Ashton, I'd just invite Auburn and her crush, Connor. I actually liked that it was sort of a double date, because having Auburn here made me feel less anxious.

I was so lucky to have her as a friend and I had no clue how I would have gotten through the year without here.

"Hey!" Auburn waved, and her sudden movement snapped me out of my trance.

I looked ahead and saw Connor and Max, standing by the entrance to the theater.

"We still could have picked you guys up," Max said as we came over.

Max and Connor were both juniors and could drive while Auburn and I were sophomores and were barely even sixteen years old and couldn't drive. We had only not accepted their offer to pick us up because I didn't want Ashton to flip out. (an: juniors are 16 year olds turning 17 and sophomores were basically explained by daisy so yeah lol)

"It's fine," Auburn shrugged. "Thanks anyway."

After engaging in small talk the four of us went inside. We got our tickets, and then came the worst part; the snack stand.

"I don't want anything. I'm gonna go to the bathroom," I quickly told the group and walked away before they could ask.

As quickly as I possibly could without looking weird, I fast walked to the bathroom and ran into the nearest stall. The door clicked shut behind me and I sighed.

I waited for about ten seconds before walking out the stall and over to the sink. To stall for even longer, I washed and dried my hands. I even pretend checked my phone, just to take longer. After that, I braced myself and left, walking over to the group with a fake smile.

They were waiting by the stand, all happily holding various snacks, while I was dying on the inside. I was proud because I had gone the entire day without eating a single thing and I was not going to mess this up.

"Ready?" Auburn asked.

I nodded, silently walking beside them to the theatre the movie would be showing in. We went inside and sat in a row near the middle. Auburn and I were sandwiched in between Connor and Max, who sat on both sides of us.

"Auburn, I'm nervous," I whined to her, leaning over to whisper as a movie trailer started.

"You'll have Max," Auburn giggled.

"Shut up!" I hissed, sitting back in my seat with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Do you want any?" Max whispered, holding his bucket of popcorn over my lap.

"No thanks."

We were quiet after that, and within ten minutes the movie started. Because this was my first horror movie, I had no clue what to expect; but I certainly didn't expect the jumpscare that was in the movie within a few minutes.

I jumped the most out of my friends. Bringing my hands up to my face, I tried to hide behind them as I anticipated another scare.

Max gently nudged me, "You okay?"

"Uh, Yeah –" I almost gasped when his hand rested on my knee.

His touch made my stomach erupt in butterflies, and I was so engrossed in him touching me that I nearly forgot about the horror movie playing in front of us.

***

"That was the worst movie I've ever seen," Connor yawned as we walked through the main part of the mall to get back out into the parking lot.

"It was stupid as fück," Max chimed in.

"Honestly," Auburn agreed and started laughing. "Daisy, I think you were literally the only scared person in that theatre."

"Shut up!" I whined, covering my face in my hands with embarrassment.

"You're cute when you're scared," Max playfully smirked at me.

"Uh thanks," I awkwardly said, my cheeks hot.

Auburn cracked up at this, leaning against Connor for support as she laughed at me. I couldn't help but admire how cute they were as we stepped out into the parking lot and they parted from us to say goodbye to each other.

"What took so long!" a familiar voice whined, and my head snapped up from the ground to find Lindsay standing near the curb.

"Yeah, we've been waiting for, like, ten minutes!" Rachel chimed in.

"Since I went to the movies, my mom forced me to bring Lindsay," Max told me with a roll of his eyes. "Sorry, we were walking from the theatre."

"Oh, I didn't know she would be here," Lindsay casually said, looking me up and down.

"Uh, yeah..."

"Daisy!" a voice called from somewhere to my left.

We all turned, and found Luke and Calum walking towards us.

"You know Luke Hemmings?" Lindsay cried, leaning forward and grabbing onto both of my arms.

"Um..." I uncomfortably took a step back and shook her off.

"Who?" Max looked at us with confusion.

"What are you guys doing he –"

"Oh my God! Can I get an autograph?" Lindsay shrieked, cutting me off as she ran over to Luke and Cal before they could even come over.

"Who are they?" Max whispered.

"It's complicated," I said back, watching the scene unfold in front of me.

Lindsay was all over Luke, while Calum awkwardly stood to the side and went ignored.

"I love your band," she giggled as Luke signed her phone case.

Calum coughed and scratched the back of his neck, his face tilted down in a frown.

"If you loved 'his' band then you'd acknowledge the other members too," I spoke up without even meaning to.

Everyone seemed to freeze, even Luke, but he quickly recovered and finished writing. He uncomfortably stepped back, and looked at me with wide eyes.

Lindsay turned and looked at me with narrowed eyes. "I love, um, Calvin. What are you talking about?"

"Calum?" I corrected, giving her a smug look.

Calum and Luke giggled; the awkward tension had been cleared.

"Bïtch," Lindsay swore, walking over to us and stood by Rachel. "Out of all the girls in the school you pick her, Max."

And with that she grabbed Rachel by the arm and stormed off. I watched in shock, my emotions a mix of annoyance and hurt.

"I'm really sorry about her," Max shook his head.

"It's fine," I muttered.

"No, Daisy I –"

"We need to get going," Luke interrupted.

"Oh... Well Bye. I'll talk to you soon," Max leaned in for a hug.

His arms wrapped around me, and I stood still for a couple seconds, until I melted into his touch and hugged him back.

"Bye," I mumbled, watching as he waved Connor over and the two walked off in the same direction as his sister had gone.

Auburn came over, and the second she saw my face she asked, "Did I miss something?"

I didn't answer, instead she got the message and we walked away and followed behind Calum and Luke.

***

so shït is about to get real um strap yourselves in yall

laisy will make a comeback v v v soon just you wait ;)

UM THIS DRAMA ABOUT ASHTON FIGHTING MANAGEMENT/LEAVING THE BAND/NOT BEING ABLE TO BE ACTIVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA/WHATEVER ELSE HAS ME SHOOKETH !! i've cried twice from it already :')

also i'm still working on the dan and phil phanfic and i think i have an idea but idk if i should go with it ughh

qotd: favorite fetus 5sos song/s?

aotd: wherever you are and if you don't know !!

stay positive. ily <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 16 43
-you saved my life, it's the least I can do. what is your name?- -I don't have a name...- 2018
157K 4.6K 64
*Not a love story with 5SOS* Madison Lucia has had a pretty bad life she has been abused all her life by her father due to her dead mother. When she...
965K 26.2K 65
Madison Greene, a soon to be 14 year old girl gets adopted by a band she didn't even know existed. They don't exactly get off on the right foot. 5 Se...
523 24 23
Ashton was bestfriends with Jack ever since they were 2 years old. Then something happens Ashton meets this new girl who moved accross from him and h...