Agent Phoenix: DIVINE Beginni...

By OncillaKitten

Think it was over? Well think again, We're back~! And I thought Disaster was bad enough, this time we have a... More

Reunions Part 1: The assassin
Reunions Part 2: The geek
First Day Back
Rivals
A/N: Characters Again!
Science fires and Secret notes
Could things get any worse?
RED ALERT
They're getting closer
Finding the Lion's den
And So The Plot Thickens
Tell Me
Logan Gets me Out of School
Early-morning Disappointments
A/N *says in Ross voice* Another Tag!
Do or Die
Kyle saves the day... (For real, this time)
Crash Landing
You can't swim?
The Gamechanger
Tick Tock...
The Truth about Phoenix High
No Chewing Gum
A Hidden Ally
Date Crashers
Kidnapped
Shed and Zed to the Rescue
A/N ANNOUNCMENT THINGY!
Who Are You?
Garte's an Idiot and Onci can't think of a chapter name

Small Adjustments

137 7 11
By OncillaKitten

A/N: It's late once again, so I'll edit this tomorrow.

Okay, I did it! I entered this and the first book in the wattys. I don't know how it works, or if you have to vote or do something else, but wish me skill.

(And yes, I mean skill. One time I told my friend (Not Midnight for once) good luck, and she told me luck didn't get you anywhere, skill did, so now I say good skill instead. Anyway, you may proceed-)

Aphmau's POV:

"That's it." I finished.

"You're trying to stop some guy who has his own army, plus another guy who has his own army, by yourself?" Zane summed up. "And nobody is helping you with this."

"Even if they were, it doesn't concern you. You asked about me, so I'm telling you about me." I hadn't told him about the others, nor the fact that there were agencies and spies just like me. I didn't even tell him that I was a spy, just that I was on a mission to stop these guy.

Although, he probably thought I meant a self-mission or something like that.

"Alright.." He started. "And who does the make you, exactly?"

I paused to think for a moment before smirking.

"Jessica," I said.

"Jessica?"

"Does it matter? A name is just a name. You could call me Apple for all I'd care, I'd still be the same person, wouldn't I?" I closed my journal and slipped it in my bag.

"What do I do?" Zane asked suddenly.

"Excuse me?"

"If I'm in this mess, I dot just want to be a bystander. Normally I wouldn't want to help anyone, but this isn't for you! This is for my own curiosity!" He got all defensive.

"Sureeee, it is.." I rolled my eyes. "Fine, what else do you know about Garte?" Zane took in a sharp breath and took his back pack, rummaging through it. Pulling something out of it, he turned back to me.

"My Father uses me as a messenger sometimes, making me leave letters in weird places." Zane explained. "I know he's up to something and the only time I tried to ask him what it was he got mad at me. Garroth's too stupid to take the subtle hints e leaves, and Vlyad would question everything, so I Em get stuck with the job." I realized what he had in his hand was a letter.

"I'm supposed to drop this on the top of the trophy shelf, the one outside the gym. But I have a better idea.."

"Baby brother, yoo-hoo! Where'd you go?!" Garroth's voice echoed through the library.

"Uh- Gah! Doesn't he know you're supposed to be quiet here? I thought I lost him.." Zane grumbled, slapping his forehead. He slipped the letter back in his bag. "I have to leave. As stupid as Garroth is, he'll still get suspicious if he sees me socializing all of a sudden. Hopefully, no one takes the letter once I leave it there." I got the hint he dropped as he stood up, running past the corner.

I counted o ten slowly in my head before following, taking my time go through the halls that lead out the Library.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oomph!" I jumped, grunting as I missed. "Hup!" Groaning, I leaned back on the trophy case, sliding until I sat down. There was still half an hour left to lunch, but I just could not get that stupid letter off the top of the trophy case.

"After everything.. The damn trophy case is what gets me." I mutter.

"What's the matter with you?" I looked up to see a familiar red hoodie.

"Why do you care?" I huffed, still annoyed that I couldn't reach the paper.

"Wanna explain why you've bee trying to climb the trophy case for the past ten minutes, or are we just gonna pretend that never happened?" I saw him raised an eyebrow from under the mask.

"I wasn't trying to climb it." I rested my head on the display glass and closed my eyes. "I was trying to get something from the top of it."

"Like what?"

"A letter."

"A letter?" Aaron repeated. "Why would there be a letter for you up there?" I opened my mouth to answer but he cut me off. "Better yet, who would ever think putting a letter up there for someone who can't reach it is a good idea." I not back a snarky comment and rolled my eyes.

"Travis," I lied, my voice not giving away my frustration.

"Travis?" He asked. I nodded, wondering if he believed me. "Here," Aaron said and I opened my eyes. He held out the letter for me and I perked up.

"Uh.. Thanks," I smiled a little and slipped the letter in my bag. Aaron looked like he was about to smile too, but then he suddenly stiffened.

"I have to go, maybe I'll see you around." I tried to respond but he was already walking away. What was that about? I shook it off and let myself into the nurse's office.

"Donna I-" I paused when the nurse turned around, revealing it wasn't Donna.

"Hello there, may I help you?" She smiled sweetly.

"Uh, yeah, actually. I'm looking for D- Nurse Donna.." I corrected.

"Oh, that was the nurse who was here before, wasn't it?" I nodded, still completely confused. "You didn't hear? She left, I'm the new nurse." The woman had light purple tinted grey hair- like it had lilac been when she was younger -and purple eyes. She looked kind, but her personality wasn't what I was worried about.

"Oh, never mind then. Sorry to bother you, ma'am." I apologized and hurried out. Switching on my earpiece, I started walking back to the Library, where I knew I wouldn't be bothered.

"Donna, you there?"

"Aphmau? Sweetie, what is it?" She came on the line.

"What happened? Why aren't you the school nurse anymore?"

"Oh, that.." Donna chuckled nervously. "I may have.. Um.. There's a slight chance I was fired..." I had to stop myself from shouting.

"Fired?!" I hissed. The halls were still empty but I wasn't taking anymore chances.

"After the dance since the area outside the gym was wrecked, and all the students there were 'locked inside', they blamed me responsible since the nurse's office is not that far away from the area.

"And you got off with only being sacked?" I said in disbelief, I thought it'd be worse if they thought she trashed the place.

"Well, there was a conversation with the police, but I'm friends with one of the chiefs. So thanks to that, plus my amazing ability to talk myself out of any situation, I got off Scott free."

I snickered.

"So.. What no-mph!" The rest of my words were muffled as a hand clasped itself tight around might mouth, the other grabbing my arm. I was pulled into a dark room. I heard the lock turn and got out my gun, now knowing where the person was.

Before I could shoot, a light flickered on and their face lit up. I stared at the person who grabbed me.

"Logan?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 39 22
Blue is in the clutches of the Watchers. And one of her friends *is* a Watcher, and Martyn betrayed everything he knew, and it's tight and claustroph...
2.8K 257 23
⚠️ Dream team fanfic!! If don't know who they are you might be very confused! There's also other youtubers in here! Also, cover art is from pear_made...
1.2K 100 8
No longer updating any of my books My eyes flew open, and I saw that I was laying on top of the male. Heat rose in my face. I immediately sat up, and...
130 22 14
I've changed my identity three times. can never be to sure right. right now Im Riley Blake. a school teacher with short dark hair, with big innocent...