November Rain // muke

By gothboi5sos

Michael always plays guitar with his garage door rolled up and Luke's always watering his flowers in the hous... More

November Rain // muke
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-four (continued)
epilogue

chapter six

1.6K 85 39
By gothboi5sos

Michael

As much as he hated school, he didn't entirely hate this new one. Luke was right when he said they had good intentions but funny ways of showing it, and when he said the girls were kind and sweet. Most people were kind, and most minded their own business, though some felt the need to call him a weirdo for the way he dressed.

As if he was going to be offended by a guy who wore a yellow polo shirt and white socks that went up to his knees. Honestly.

At least I don't look like SpongeBob SquarePants, he thought as he scowled at the boy. He was itching for class to be over since he had next period with Luke, and all he wanted was to see the blonde again.

His fourth period is probably going to end up being his favorite class.

He stood up with the rest of the class as the clock neared closer and closer to 10:35am. He had ten seconds, and he found himself counting them all down until it finally rang.

He rushed outside the classroom, immediately making his way down the hall to a creative writing class. It was one of his escapes from the world, and since he's already taken every music class that he thought mattered, it was his last option unless he wanted something like computer science or art. He couldn't draw to save a life and computer science seems boring, so he only had one option.

The walk was short, and anything but sweet. The people in front of him were slow as hell, and the people behind him were pushing him and complaining about him walking slow. As if he had a choice. He'd run everyone in front of him over with a bulldozer if he could.

It only took an entire hour to get to his next class, and when he got there, he saw that Luke was talking to some guy dressed in a Nirvana t-shirt and slightly ripped blue jeans. He had a few tattoos on his arms, which were folded behind his head as he pushed his chest out slightly. He seemed arrogant, and Michael approached the two cautiously, afraid he'd have to result to sarcastic and borderline offensive comments.

"I'd fuck Jack, marry Alex, and I'd kill myself after killing Zach. I'm so sorry, I can't kill any of them." He heard the unknown boy say before his brown eyes met Michael's green ones. "Um, hello?"

"Heard the names of All Time Low and thought I'd stop by. Nice choice." Michael grinned and Luke turned around in his seat. "Wanna introduce me to your friend, flower?"

"I can do it myself." The other boy interjected, crossing his arms over his chest. "You start."

"I'm Michael," the senior held a hand out to him. "Love the shirt."

"I'm Calum," the younger boy introduced himself slowly, letting the compliment slip past him. "How do you know Luke? Are you new here?"

"He's my neighbor, the one from across the street." Luke answered and smiled softly as he looked up at them. Michael thought he had the prettiest smile, but he didn't dare say it while Luke's friend was near.

After all, he could be his boyfriend, he doesn't know yet.

"Ah, the November Rain kid," Calum laughed and Michael nodded. "Say, do you know any other song on guitar?"

"I do, but I like playing that one the most. After all, November is on its way and it has some... crazy memories attached." Michael reminded him and then rose an eyebrow at Luke. "Is there anyone you didn't tell?"

"My mom and dad?" Luke smiled sheepishly and Michael shrugged.

"Alright, that's good." He chuckled and then looked around. "What seat is free? I'm not trying to get an STD from the girls."

"The girls here are nice." Calum countered and Michael looked at him with a risen eyebrow.

"I didn't say they weren't." Michael corrected him. "It's just that I saw a girl get up out of her seat in my last period and she had no panties on. I was literally flashed." Michael snorted and the two juniors gasped loudly. "So, away from my three second hell, any empty seats?"

"Uh, there's one by the door. Last seat beside the shelves of books." Calum answered and Michael began heading over to it. "Any idea what the girl's name was?"

"If I did know, I don't care enough to spread her business. For the record however, I don't know. All I know is the bitch needs to shave, or at least trim that jungle. Lord have mercy." Michael admitted as he rolled his eyes and Luke laughed.

"I can't stand being hairy. I always have to shave, cause I'm always sleeping in shorts or underwear. Having overgrown body hair makes me kind of uncomfortable." The blonde confessed and Calum agreed.

Michael couldn't help his mind as it wandered off, wondering how far the statement, I can't stand being hairy, went. Did he mean that for every body part that grows hair? He then begins to wonder if Luke also wears girls' underwear aswell, like he does with their shoes, their shirts, and their pants.

Stop being a fucking creep, Michael mentally scolded himself, looking down at his black bacpack as he grabbed a pen and notebook.

"What about you, Michael? You shop at the girls' section too?" Calum asked and Michael showed off his jeans, which were truly a work of art.

"Do you think they make jeans this tight for guys? You get called gay if it hugs your ass, let alone your entire lower body. Of course I do." Michael snorted and people around him stared. "It's as far as I go, skinny jeans. My body just wasn't built for feminine clothing."

"Neither was mine but I still look cute in my crop tops." Luke grinned, shooting up a peace sign as he pushed his lips together.

"No one can deny that." Michael nodded and Luke blushed as Calum rose an eyebrow at the boy.

"Flirty."

"Better than being dirty." Michael shrugged as the bell rang and the teacher told them to get started on their bellwork.

Michael almost forgot what class this was until he read the paragraph prompt, which coincidentally read, 'say you and your 'bae' had a weekend alone, how would you spend it?'

"I don't think you wanna know, Mrs. K." Some kid laughed and the entire class busted into giggles, even Michael.

He couldn't tell if the kid was joking, or if he was genuine about it, but he thought it was a witty classroom comment nonetheless.

He began scribbling his answer down on his notebook, humming as he thought of what he'd do if he had a weekend alone with Luke.

Wait...

Fuck it, Michael thought as he continued writing. Lord knows I like the kid, who even cares, he asked as he rolled his eyes.

When the timer went off, and Mrs. K began looking for people to share, Michael's hand shot up after he realized no one else was going to start it off. "Thank you..."

"Michael, my name's Michael. It's okay, I'm new." He smiled and looked at his notebook as the teacher told him the class was ready to listen.

Michael looked up to meet Luke's gaze, and he dropped his right eyelid into a wink before clearing his throat. "Okay, so this is very school appropriate. You don't gotta worry." Michael started and he could hear the teacher let out a sigh of relief.

"Bless..."

"Okay, so first I'd probably buy like some kind of delivery junk food, and maybe open my laptop. Only to watch movies though, I'm a slow kinda guy, you gotta taken your time." He laughed with some of the class and Luke looked away for a second. "We'd probably just sit in bed inside of our pajamas and eat until we fell asleep. Then the next day, wake them up with breakfast and possibly repeat the sequence, or go and hang out somewhere."

"That's sweet." The teacher smiled and Michael nodded as he looked in Luke's direction. "Anyone else? Kayla? Joey? Calum?"

"I'll go." Luke offered and Michael leaned back as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Um, if I had a weekend with my crush, I'd want to just sit around and watch movies. Maybe we'd have a playful banter, and maybe we'd make a playlist of our favourite songs so we can cuddle to them as we talk throughout the night - possibly til' we fall asleep."

"Gay!" Calum shouted, and Luke flipped his best friend off. Michael was confused why the teacher just laughed instead of butting in, but he realizes that it's probably a common occurance for them to make fun of one another.

"What's your favourite song, Luke?" The teacher asked and Michael felt a blush creep up his neck when Luke answered.

"Well, it changes on my mood, but right now it's November Rain by Guns N' Roses. I love it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 20.5K 22
"he only comes outside when it rains."
1K 92 47
In which Michael was homeless and Luke is a Student. All Rights Reserved the_mo_ment 2018
71 0 20
No description. Read to find out...
1.1K 37 20