A Family Friend {Hailey Baldw...

By Alecia_Xo

"𝙄 𝙁𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙣 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙮 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝘼𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥: 𝙎𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙮, 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝘼𝙡𝙡... More

URGENT NOTICE ‼‼
Introduction.
Who Would Have Thought Part 1.
Who Would Have Thought Part 2.
Who Would Have Thought Part 3.
Who Would Have Thought Part 4.
Who Would Have Thought Part 5.
Who Would Have Thought Part 6.
Who Would Have Thought Part 7.
Who Would Have Thought Part 8.
Who Would Have Thought Part 9.
Who Would Have Thought Part 10.
I'm Sorry Part 1.
I'm Sorry Part 2.
I'm Sorry Part 3.
I'm Sorry Part 4.
Memories.
You're Mine.
Offical Part 1.
Official Part 2.
Feeling's Part 1.
Feeling's Part 2.
Feeling's Part 3.
Feeling's Part 4.
Feeling's Part 5.
Feeling's Part 6.
Feeling's Part 7.
Don't Judge Me Part 1.
Don't Judge Me Part 2.
Don't Judge Me Part 3.
Don't Judge Me Part 4.
Don't Judge Me Part 5.
Don't Judge Me Part 6.
Don't Judge Me Part 7.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 1.
Author's Note.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 2.
SHOOK
I Want This Part 1.
I Want This Part 2.
I Want This Part 3.
Question's- Kendall Jenner.
Questions- Hailey Baldwin
I Want This Part 4.
I Want This Part 5.
I Want This Part 6.
Its All About You Part 1.
Its All About You Part 2.
Drifting Part 1.
Drifting Part 2.
Drifting Part 3.
Drifting Part 4.
Dirfting Part 5.
Drifting Part 6.
Drifting Part 7.
This Is Me Part 1.
This Is Me Part 2.
Authors note.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 1.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 1.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 3.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 4.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 5.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 6.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 7.
Protective Part 1.
Protective Part 2.
Protective Part 3.
Bora Bora Part 1.
Bora Bora Part 2.
Bora Bora Part 3.
Our Future.
Bora Bora Part 5.
Bora Bora Part 6.
Bora Bora Part 7.
Bora Bora Part 8.
Moving.
The Start Of Something New Part 1.
The Start Of Something New Part 2.
The Start Of Something New Part 3.
Author's Note.
The Start Of Something New Part 4.
Reckless Love.
She's My Humanity.
Where Love Lies...
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Die For You.
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! ⚠️
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

Bora Bora Part 4.

7.9K 245 9
By Alecia_Xo

Y/N POV.

We were busying taking pictures and talking enjoying the sea breeze and the hot weather making us feel relaxed and at ease then when we were back home. I busy talking with the guys when I felt my hand being tugged a little making me look to see Bella with a child like smile on her face.

Bella:"Lets do Snapchat together"She said making me chuckle a little and nod. We were busy playing around with the filters and doing a few videos making us both laugh as we watched them.

Y/n:"Don't forget to tag"I said making her nod and smile. We kept on talking when the boat came to a stop making one of the instructors walk up to us and smile.

Instructor:"Miss Y/l/n If you and your friends wouldn't mind getting into some equipment and thereafter you can go and swim with the sharks and stingrays"He said making us and nod.

Y/n:"Sure"I gave him a small smile and walked over to the equipment making everyone stop and look at me.

Zayn:"You sure this is safe?"He asked making me laugh and nod grabbing a snorkelling set.

Y/n:"Guys they wouldn't suggest this if it wasn't safe"I said making them nod and grab a set like mines.

Tyga:"Got a point"He said making me chuckle and nod putting it on. I saw Hailey struggling a little making me chuckle a little and help her put the goggles on.

Hailey:"Thanks"She mumbled making me look at her and nod giving her a small smile. She pecked my lips and looked at me"I love you"She mumbled making me smile and kiss her not caring if people were watching us.

Y/n:"Hmmm....I love you too"I said pulling away and pecking her lips once more making her blush a little. She looked over my shoulder making me look at her confused and follow her gaze. Kendall was struggling to put her goggles on making me look at Hailey and sigh"Taco can help her"I mumbled making her hit my hand.

Hailey:"Y/n! She's your best friend...go help her"She said pushing me making me sigh and walk up to her to see her look at me and then down.

Y/n:"Here..."I said pulling it out from her tangled hair and put it over her head again and set it on her head properly"There you go...."I said giving her a small smile and then walking over to Hailey and the guys"Ready?"I asked as the girls joined us.

Kylie:"I'm not so sure about this now"She mumbled making me chuckle a little and shake my head.

Y/n:"Come on! You're a Jenner..nothing can stop you remember"I said making her roll her eyes but smile nonetheless.

Instructor:"All right since all of you are suited up then if you could follow me...."He said making us follow him"Two people can in at a time"He said making us nod.

Zayn:"Well its not me"He said making me chuckle and sigh.

Y/n:"Alright! I'll go"I said stepping forward making Kendall join me. I looked at her and smiled"Jenner"I said making her look at me then the sharks.

Kendall:"Just don't get us killed Y/l/n"She mumbled making me chuckle and look at her.

Y/n:"Never"I said chuckling and helping her in the water making her squeal a little making everyone jump besides me.

Kendall:"The waters cold!"She shrieked out making me laugh and shake me head while the others sighed in relief. Everyone slowly got in the water with scared looks making me shake my head.

Y/n:"Guys! Come on! You don't get to this everyday... Its a hundred percent safe, right?"I asked looking at the instructor making him nod and smile.

Instructor:"Yes Miss Y/l/n"He said making me nod and look at them.

Y/n:"See! Now lets start exploring shall we?"I said sticking my hand out for Hailey while the guys grabbed their girls. She was shaking a little making me wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her neck"I'm right here...I'm not gonna let anything happen to you"I said making her relax a little.

Hailey:"Promise?"She asked making me chuckle lightly and nod.

Y/n:"I promise"I said pulling her goggles down and smiling at her. She nodded and took a deep breathe. I pulled mines down and looked at her"Ready?"I asked making her nod and me smile.

I held her hand and went underwater making sure not to lose her. As soon as we were underwater she looked like a kid in a candy store and as for the others...they looked like kids seeing sharks for the first time making me smile a little.

We continued swimming around and taking pictures with the under camera that I brought with me. I went up to surface with Zayn and looked him smiling.

Zayn:"What?"He asked making me smile even bigger.

Y/n:"You got the camera right?"I asked making him nod"We're gonna leave now but could you take one more picture?"I asked making him nod. We both went underwater again with him following me. I saw Hailey swimming with the girls making me swim up to her.

I held her wrist making her look back and look at me a little confused making me pull her closer and remove the breathing tube from both our mouths and kiss her making her kiss back and wrap her arms around my neck making me smile a little. When air became a problem we pulled away and went to surface with the others following. We all came up and pulled our goggles out and smiled like kids.

Abel:"That was amazing!"He said making us nod.

Y/n:"It was-"I was cut off my lips on mine making me kiss back instantly and move my hands down to her waist hearing a few people clear their throats making her pull away.

Zayn:"Well I'm guessing she liked the underwater kiss"He said making everyone laugh while I chuckled making her blush. I kissed her head and pulled back smiling at her.

Y/n:"I'm guessing you did?"I asked making her nod shyly. I nodded and chuckled a little kissing her cheek"Come on...lets go back on the boat"I said making everyone nod and follow me. We swam towards the boat and the guys and I helped the girls on the boat and then we got in shortly.

Gigi:"That was so cool!"She exclaimed as she took out her equipment making us all nod and remove our equipment.

Y/n:"I told you'll that it'll be cool"I said making them nod and put the stuff aside and sit back down. We were all looking through the pictures when I felt someone tap my shoulder making me look up to see Kendall look at me and then back down playing with her fingers.

Kendall:"Can we talk?"She asked making me nod and excuse myself from everyone earning a look from Hailey that said "play nice"

Y/n:"Whats up?"I asked making her sit down next to me and continue to play with her fingers. She always did that when she's nervous about something. I put my hands on top of her making her look at me"Kenny can you relax"I said making her nod and clear her throat.

Kendall:"We're not close anymore"She mumbled making me look at her a little confused making her sigh and move her hands away from mines"We're not as close as we used to be Y/n! You, me and Kylie"She said making me frown a little"We hardly hang out together and we get that you're in a relationship and trust me when we say that we're really happy for you but you...you just forgot about us"She said making my heart sting a little"We don't spend time together like we used to and we kept quite about it cause it got you out of the funk you were in after Lauren but-We just miss you"She mumbled the last part before looking back up at me"That's why I didn't tell you...cause I thought you wouldn't care"She said making me look at her hurt and shocked. I grabbed her hand and looked at her.

Y/n:"Don't ever say that"I said sternly"Kendall, you and Kylie have been in my life from day one, I would never forget you'll...I do admit that I haven't spent much time with you'll as I used to and I'm sorry but if you girls felt like that why did you tell me sooner?"I asked a little upset that they think that I'd forget them.

Kendall'"We thought you'd be mad"She said making me look at her and sigh.

Y/n:"I wouldn't have been mad Kenny...."I said making her look down and avoid my eyes"You know what..."I said making her look up"I'm sure later we could have a sleep over like old times in your room and we can watch movies and talk...just like old times"I said making her eyes light up.

Kendall:"Really?"She asked making me nod.

Y/n:"Just some Kendall, Y/n and Kylie time"I said making her smile and hug me.

Kendall:"Thanks Y/n/n"She mumbled making me hug her back and smile.

Y/n:"Pleasure"I mumbled making her smile and wake up walking to Kylie while I walked off to Hailey to see her talking to the girls and guys. I sat down next to her and rested my head on her shoulder kissing it a little.

Hailey:"Hey...how was it?"She asked making me give her a small smile.

Y/n:"At first not so great but its good now"I said making her smile and kiss my nose"Babe.."I mumbled making her hum"Could I go sleep over at Ken's with her and Kylie....we haven't really spent much time together and I fell really bad and-"I was cut of my a sweet kiss making me smile.

Hailey:"You don't have to explain to me"She mumbled pulling away"Go have fun...I'll hang out with the guys and girls"She said making me smile and kiss her lips. I pulled away and wrapped my arms around her waist kissing her neck while she talked to them.

We were all busy talking and laughing when the boat stopped at this beach not fair from where we staying but was also pretty empty. We all got up and got off the boat to see Jet Ski's lined up on the shore and the instructor standing there and waiting for us.

Instructor:"Miss Y/l/n the Jet ski's have been set up and you and your friends have the place all to yourself...compliments of the resort"He said making us all look at each other shocked.

Y/n:"Uh thank you"I said making him nod and walk to the boat. We all looked at each other and then the guys looked at me and ran to the Jet Ski's making me chuckle and shake my head.

Zayn:"Come on!"He yelled making the girls run up to them while I followed. I hopped on my Jet Ski and felt her wrap her arms around my waist and giggle a little.

Hailey:"Something tells me this is gonna be wild"She said making me chuckle and look at the guys who had mischievous grins in their faces.

Y/n:"Hold on babe"I said before zooming off making her squeal and giggle.

50 or more guys 👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2M 105K 63
"Bad guys can be good too... when they're in bed." #1 in FANFICTION✓ © sujinniie 2018-2019 ✓ © sujinniie revised 2022
1.1M 19.2K 99
Imagines with Y/N with other female celebrities. I will take requests but the reader is a bottom and the celebrities are tops. I will do smut if requ...
720M 11.4M 114
Tessa Young is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend. She always has things planned out ahead of...
31M 1.1M 49
"Screw the rules. I want you, Kim Y/N." THIS FIC WAS MADE INTO CLICKBAIT FOR A YOUTUBE VIDEO COMPLAINING ABOUT KOREABOOS LOLLL ITS NOT THAT BAD GIVE...