Hallelujah || Brallon (SLOW U...

By fan_face

SEQUEL TO IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT More

β™‘1β™‘
β™‘2β™‘
β™‘3β™‘
β™‘4β™‘
β™‘5β™‘
β™‘6β™‘
β™‘7β™‘
β™‘8β™‘
β™‘10β™‘
β™‘11β™‘
β™‘12β™‘
β™‘13β™‘
β™‘14β™‘
β™‘15β™‘
β™‘16β™‘
β™‘17β™‘
β™‘18β™‘
β™‘19β™‘
β™‘20β™‘
β™‘21β™‘
β™‘22β™‘
β™‘23β™‘
β™‘24β™‘
β™‘25β™‘
β™‘26β™‘
β™‘27β™‘
β™‘28β™‘
β™‘29β™‘
β™‘30β™‘
β™‘31β™‘
β™‘32β™‘
β™‘33β™‘

β™‘9β™‘

814 19 30
By fan_face

♡Brendon♡

Dallon parks outside Sarah's house.

I stare off in to space just thinking of all the ways this could go wrong.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Dallon asks.

"No, I just have to get a few things." I say and he nods as I get out of the car and slowly make my way up to the house that I once lived in.

Knocking on the door felt strange.

Sarah opened it for me and let me in.

"Hey Brendon. All of your things are in boxes in the living room." She tells me.

I make my way through the familiar house and find all of my things neatly packed away in cardboard boxes.

"Who's car is that?" She asks as she sits on the couch where I used to lay my head in her lap while she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Dallon." I say and her eyes widen.

"You can't do this to him Brendon." She says and I roll my eyes.

"We're not dating." I say and she rolls her eyes now.

"But for how long? You better clean yourself up before you guys get together again. Or clean yourself up before he notices it." She Says.

"I'll be out of his house before he does." I say and Sarah huffs.

"I may not be trying to help you anymore but he will help you! You're wasting your life away B! I stopped trying with you because you won't take the help!" She yells.

"I don't need help if it's going to be wasted away. You put too much time and effort into me Sarah! I'm a lost cause but you won't admit it!" I yell and she just stares at me.

I don't wait for her to talk. I grab as many boxes as I can and take them out to the car.

When I have to go into the house for more, I completely ignore Sarah and just keep grabbing my things.

Dallon was just sat in his car giving me weird confused looks as I would storm out of the house and then back in again.

Now he's going to ask what happened and I'm going to have to make up some shitty lie.

Lets hope I've gotten better at lying since high school.

I put the last box into the back seat and go up to the front.

Dallon looks at me for a few seconds.

"I'm not going to ask you to tell me anything but if you need to talk, I'm here. You seem tense." He says as I put my seatbelt on.

God Dallon's perfect.

"I'd rather not talk about it right now." I say and he nods as he begins to drive us back to his apartment.

When we get there, he helps me carry in the boxes and places each one nicely in one corner of my room before going to the kitchen to make us dinner.

I need to get high tonight. I've been sober for too long.

I can hear Dallon put on a random song before he starts belting out the lyrics.

I find myself walking to the kitchen and see Dallon dancing around while waiting for the water to boil.

"

NOW WE'RE JUST OUTSIDE OF TOWN! AND YOU'RE MAKING YOUR WAY DOWN!" He shouts along with the calming voice playing from his speaker

"What band it this?" I ask as I sit down at the counter.

Dallon jumps and immediately starts blushing at the fact I caught him dancing around and singing.

"It's Matty's band." He coughs awkwardly.

"They sound really good." I smile.

Dallon is still blushing and I find it completely adorable. I find everything about Dallon adorable.

I watch as he pours the box of kraft dinner into the pot of boiling water.

Dallon knows how to cook but he's pretty lazy.

I just sit there and watch him as he hums along to the music and pours the contents of the pot into a strainer sitting in the sink before pouring it back into the small pot and adding the cheese powder.

When it's finally done, he fills two bowls with kraft dinner and gave me one before handing me a fork.

We ate and talked loudly about stupid things we have done since I left.

I found out that he had pretty much been an alcoholic last year and that really made me sad.

I did that to him.

He told me about how when everyone was living together, Patrick threw away all the alcohol in the house and the everyone else made sure Dallon wouldn't go out to the bar.

He also told me that he really didn't fight with them about it because he was terrified that he was going to end up like his dad.

I'm glad that he accepted the help because I don't know what I would do if he ended up like me.

I didn't say anything about my coke addiction because he doesn't need to know until after I die.

We continue to talk long after we finish eating our food.

We find ourselves sitting on the couch cuddling as we talk about anything and everything.

I love the way his eyes would squint when he laughs and the way he would listen to me no matter how stupid the story was.

I should have never left him the way that I did. I really did hurt him.

He loves me more than I love myself and that makes no sense to me.

I really should have taken him with me that day. I should have told him that I got accepted and he probably wouldn't have even been mad. He would have gone with me and we would have supported each other.

But I didn't do that.

Teen Brendon was an asshole.

I look into Dallon's bright blue eyes as he tells me about this one party where Frank threw up and then started crying because Gerard wouldn't kiss him.

I carefully watch his lips as he speaks, silently wondering if he still tastes the same as he did before.

He probably tastes better.

I really wanna kiss him right now.

Dallon stops talking and I slowly lean in but he doesn't. He puts his hand on my chest to stop me.

"No Bren. Neither of us are ready and I don't think we will be. We can't do this again." He says and I can hear the pain in his voice.

I nod before telling him that I was going to bed.

When I get to the room, I get higher than I have in a long time.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌹🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
8:37pm

A/N

SCHOOL IS OVERRRR!!!!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌹🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 1.3K 69
The continuation of 7 years⚠️
218K 8.8K 134
BrendonUrie: hey babe do you like DallonWeekes: I do like but I'm not your babe
53.7K 3.6K 22
"joshua dun, you look like fun"
413K 6.7K 39
you can't wake up-this is not a dream * sequel to 'what if' *