jealous; vmin

By kimfires

"why do you want to have sex with me so bad?" "to piss him off." +++ jimin's tired of seeing his unrequited... More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
THANK YOU
one... hundred.... thousand?!?!
explaining the ending
new book + thank u again!

ix

10.4K 587 702
By kimfires

the boys continued to dance and have some drinks, running into random people who would compliment the boys' new hairdos. neither jungkook nor junho hd noticed the two boys, they doubted if they knew they were even here yet, that was until a certain song came on. 

"now watch me whip, now watch me nae nae." 

"shit jimin we gotta." taehyung looked at jimin, who looked back with the same look.

"it would be a sin not to." jimin said. once the chorus repeated itself, both broke out into a series of whips and nae naes that no one was ready for. people around them laughed, others joined in, and then there were the obvious few that cheered them on drunkenly.

the two laughed at their actions, but didn't really care at how silly they were being, because they were actually having fun, which isn't all too common at parties. 

when the song ended, the people around them went back to regular mindless dancing and bopping, while a figure came up to the two boys as they took a break, quite tired from all the whips. 

"you dyed your hair." jungkook stated as he stood before jimin. jimin raised and eyebrow and nodded.

"yeah." jimin replied over the music. 

"it looks weird." jungkook barely shouted before walking away. jimin furrowed his eyebrows at the somewhat rude comment.

"someone's a little jealous." taehyung laughed in jimin's ear. jimin laughed in response and looked over to where jungkook was now sat on junho's lap, with a scowl on his face.

"i feel kind of bad but you know what? fuck him." jimin smiled as he grabbed another drink.

as the night progressed, the two consumed more alcohol, and as they did, got a little wilder and a little rowdier. jungkook and junho were long gone from their minds as the alcohol began to control their actions slightly. after a while of dancing, the tired (and quite drunk) duo went to the area in which they would be sleeping, which was the games room. there were pillows and blankets laid out all over the floor, and some people already asleep, so the two very drunkenly plopped their bags down near some blankets and sat down, tired and dreary. amongst their drunkenness, they managed to remove their contacts and place them in the holders they brought in their bags. the two laid down, jimin's head resting on taehyung's shoulder as the younger pulled the blanket over them.

"y'know, fuck jungkook. i mean not literally but he's an asshole. a-and not the good kind, like the smelly kind." jimin slurred as he curled into taehyung.

"he's really rude." taehyung mumbled drunkenly as he also curled closer up to jimin.

"i mean i know we're n-not technically dating but you know how to treat. me. right." jimin laughed at his statement the moment it came out of his mouth. 

"i feel like we're really dating sometimes." taehyung giggled to himself.

"me too, and i don't r-really mind." jimin slurred, smiling.

"you got me f-fucked up, i think i legit like you." taehyung admitted, but he was too drunk to realise what he was saying.

"sometimes i think i should give up trying to make jungkook jealous, but that means i'd have to stop being with you." jimin admitted also, kind of registering what he was saying but thinking neither would remember said conversation in the morning.

"fuck jimin, i think i have feelings for you." taehyung laughed as he snuggled into the elder even more.

"i think i might have feelings for you too." jimin smiled tiredly, humming in comfort as he began to slip away to a drunken slumber.

the next morning jimin woke up first, realising he had accidentally slept on the younger. he checked his phone, noticing that jungkook had texted him multiple times.

jungkook: where are u

jungkook: did u go to sleep already

jungkook: fuck this im leaving, c u at home

jimin stared at the texts quizzically, irritated yet confused at why the younger had texted him. he immediately tried calling the boy, since these texts were sent at about four in the morning while jimin was sleeping, and it was around ten now, meaning jungkook either got home safely or he didnt.

"...hello?" jimin heard jungkook's tired voice through the speaker. jimin immediately ran outside of the room and into the hall to talk to the younger without disturbing the others who were still sleeping.

"jungkook? what happened last night?" jimin questioned in a hushed voice.

"junho and i broke up." jungkook said after letting out a long sigh. jimin froze. jungkook was now single.

"do you need me to come home? i'm sorry i fell asleep early last night." jimin apologised even though it was nowhere near his fault. the younger just hummed, accepting the elder's apology for no reason other than he needed to hear someone say sorry.

"it's up to you, but when you do come home could you get me those big ice cream tubs in the supermarket?" jungkook asked. jimin sighed, as he would have to make a detour on his way home but jungkook was hurting and jimin didn't want him to be sad. 

"sure. i'll see you soon." jimin smiled into the phone before he hung up. the silver haired boy walked back into the room he slept in, grabbing his bag and silently getting up to leave. he felt bad for leaving taehyung without saying goodbye, but he had found out throughout the night that hoseok had driven here by himself, so he was sure he could bring taehyung home. 

the elder quietly ran down the stairs to see a few people already awake, including namjoon and seokjin.

"leaving alrea- woah your hair." namjoon stated as he looked at the boy. neither had ran into each other last night, they just knew both were at the party.

"yeah, thought i'd spice things up. thanks for the party, hyung." jimin smiled. namjoon nodded as if to say no bother, and jimin turned and left. 

it took him a few minutes to find his car, his hangover finally starting to get to him. the boy drove from namjoon's to the supermarket, finding the lemon and mango ice cream jungkook loved before buying it and heading straight home. when he got there, he saw jungkook sprawled on the couch, emotionless.

"jungkookie, i got your ice cream." jimin smiled lightly as he set the tub down beside the younger. jungkook looked up, eyes red from probably crying, and sighed.

"thanks, hyung." jungkook mumbled as he sat up and opened the tub.

"so what happened?" jimin couldn't resist asking as he sat beside the younger. he knew jungkook well enough to know he always liked to vent about his problems. 

"junho got angry at me because he thought i was more concerned about you and taehyung than me and him which is ridiculous because i cared about him so much." jungkook sighed, wiping his irritated eyes.

"why would he think that?" jimin asked. 

"i.. i kinda got annoyed that it seemed like taehyung treated you better than junho treated me. i kept comparing us.. i don't even know why. but he got annoyed by it." jungkook sniffled.

"hey, if he broke up with you because you wanted to improve your relationship, then he's not worth your tears." jimin soothed as he rubbed the younger's back. he had done it, he had made jungkook jealous.

"you know what? you're right. fuck him." jungkook said as he stoop up to go get two spoons for the ice cream.

"please don't." jimin laughed. as jungkook went to wash two spoons for them to eat the ice cream with, jimin checked his phone to see taehyung had texted him. 

kimtaehyasqueen: ??? where did u zayn to

i woke up cold :(

jiminhasjams: sorry, jungkook broke up with junho and he needed me :/

kimtaehyasqueen: u made me have to ride in hoseok's smelly car

it smells like man

jiminhasjams: i'm sorry :((((((((( forgive me oppa 

kimtaehyasqueen: u r 4given

jiminhasjams: oppa sunbaenim u r 2 kind

whoops i gotta zayn again

ill ttyl xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo

jimin locked his phone as jungkook finally came back with the spoons, jimin noticing he was half soaked also. the elder chuckled at the foolish boy as he took a spoon and dug it into the ice cream which was already beginning to melt.

the two put on the television, a random film they had both seen a handful of times playing as they ate ice cream and criticised the characters. they did this for the rest of the day, jimin completely ignoring the outside world.

including taehyung.

+++

wowzers an update

i want soup/sushi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 1.3K 32
|| ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐Ÿน || They're living well! What's the problem now is their kids... what have they done? โš ๏ธ vulgarities, actions & smut Start: 11/12/2018...
76.3K 2.9K 17
Jimin is slowly changing, from his cheerful, gentle and social self, to a depressed, closed up and cold person; and Jungkook isn't having it. โš ๏ธWARNI...
134K 6.9K 37
"Come on, Jeon. Shoot me." "Why should I?" "Because you want it." ~~~~~~ New Vkook fanfic This story contains smut, violence and strong language. Yo...
736 117 16
"why did you say goodnight when you meant to say was goodbye?" in which a girl says her final last words. lowercase intended. [completed]