Pregnant with his children

By sellygirl56

More

The Past With Him... (student/teacher relationship)
the Doctor
the accident
Meeting HIM again....
meeting him AGAIN part dos (2)!!!
The beginning of The Day
details about book
The Middle of the Day
Really??
NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING.....
OH FUCKING SHIT!!! I WAS GOING TO HAVE TRIPLETS......
The Talk with J.
going home....
going Back to school
2 and a half months pregnant
homecoming!!!!! I'm also 3 months
my outfit for the football game
4 months pregnant!!!
trip to the beach!
Justin's Birthday present
??
Meeting the parents!!
Meeting the parents
My babies
my baby pictures!!!!
The new house
Moving....
Getting new things
what do your parents do?
Wedding SHIT!!
My Love, Im Sorry...
I Have To Go?
the date of the wedding..
new hair color!!
Blake??
what??
going home..
Yay!!
OMG!!
Notes....
magic mike!!!!
Books info....
New Book Starting Now!!
the sequel is coming out!!!
aruthers note

Baby Shower

418 3 0
By sellygirl56

Picture On Side Are Baby Shower Gifts→→→

Last week my brother called and asked what I was having so I told him. He was thrilled I was having triplets.

So they came down and by they I mean my brother Austin and his girlfriend Lucy. I just love Lucy, she is amazing and is sweet!! My brother is really lucky. Lucy has brown hair and brown eyes, and skinny.

Justin called me asking me to go to his parents house, so I did.

I'm finally at his parents house, knocking on the door it opened and I was welcomed by my HOT sexy fine looking boyfriend. When he saw it was me he envolped me into a HUGE hug. I didn't even know we can be that close.

" ok so I called everybody on my side to come, and they don't know that your pregnant so its going to be huge." Justin said pulling me inside to the back yard.

" Ok well the cupcakes are in the car so came on I need help. I also have my dress in there so I can change before they come." I said while pulling him back outside.

We got the 150 blue frost cupcakes. The cupcakes have pink and blue in the center of the cupcake. We are having two boys so we have show that.

We were done bringing in the cupcakes so I went back outside grabbing my black leather biker purse, and my back pack with all my bathroom stuff and my dress. my dress was a simple  Peach Tribal Accent Maternity Strapless Maxi Dress. With black flats.

i started to get ready around 11, because the guest will be arriving at 1. I got into the shower and washed my hair with my kiwi and strawberry shampoo and conditioner. Washing my body with Kiwi and coconut body wash, I shaved then got out.

I lotioned my body with Cocoa butter lotion so I won't get strech marks!! Then put on my underwear and bra. Putting on a pair of short shorts and a tank top theb i put moose inn my hair, then blow dried my hair.  Once my hair was dried I got my straightner and straighten my bangs, leaving my hair in waves.

I did my make-up next adding a little bit of foundation, powder, peach eye shadow, black eyeliner, black mascara, and peachish lip stick.

I opened the door to see a very shirtless Justin. He was in black pants that hugged him very good. Damn he looks a little better then Luke Bryan in them jeans!!! Then he had a bright peach button shirt on with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

Oh my bottomless pit he is looooooking goooood!! I'm supposed to be over this sexually stuff I'm already 8 months. I walked over to him, wrpping my arms around his neck bringing his head down to meet my waiting lips. I broke the kiss to look at the clock 12:00pm.

" We have an hour." I said before I crashed my lips to again. I let my hands slide down his chest to his belt, I took of his belt and unbuckled his pants after that we got down to bussiness...

Once we were done I looked at the clock breatheless. 12:30pm dang that took 30 minutes new record!!

" Come on babe we have to get ready...."  I said getting up putting on another pair of underwear and my bra.

" again" I added after I put on my undergarments.

All he could do was chuckle a little. He got up and got ready.... again!

I went to the bathroom to refix my hair and make-up. Once I did that I went back to the room and put my dress on. I went to my bag opening it, I grabbed my music note diamond ring, black diamond earings, the ring to Justin's dog tag, and my heart shped birthstone with wings. I for it for my birthday from Justin. And then I put on my other one I got from Austin. ( Austin- (Look them up they are pretty!!) Aquamarine Swarovski crystal teardrop pendent necklace...... and Justin's - Aquamarine close cupid Swarovski elements heart shaped crystal.)

Sparying myself with Strawberry, Kiwi, Coconut mixed body spray.  Putting on my flats I headed down stairs with Justin by my side holding my hand. He bend down and kissed my forhead once we were down stairs. We heard the doorbell ring so Justin and I opened the door. At the door was an older 40- early 50's couple.

I heard heels coming so I knew Pamela ( Justins mom) was coming. Then we heard a mans voice so we knew Greg ( His dad) was coming.

" Hey momma,  hi dad" Pamela said once she came up, with Greg right behind her with a arms around her waist.

" hi my little girl how are you? And hello Greg how are you my dear?" The lady asked hugging them both.

Greg let Pamela speak before him.

" We doing good momma, How are you and how are you daddy?" she asked hugging him to.

" We are doing good my princess. So Justin are you going to intoduce us to this lovely lady you have your arm wrapped around?" The older man asked.

" Well grandpa, this is my amazing very pregnant girlfriend, hopefully someday wife Ashley, Ashley this is my grandpa Bill and my grandma Ella." Justin anounced, once he said wife I was as red a ball. Does that mean he going to propose one of these day? Omg....

" Well Ashley I hope my grandson is being truthfull and respectful, and you can call me grandpa, Bill anything you like." Bill said giving me a hug.

Ella said the same thing, then when she gave me a hug she mumbled in my ear ' I like you better then the other if you may slut, not that I'm calling you a slut cuz your not' She then giggled a little and I turned a little pink.

All the guest were here I intoduced Justin to everyone that came. Out of no where my father came with the hoe he has.

" What are you doing here?" I asked with a hardcore glare.

" I'm here to celebrate the baby shower with the family." he said the same way I talked to him.

" I don't remember calling you about this."

" Look Ashley I'm sorry I did that stuff to you. ok I feel like shit knowing I did that and calling you all those name I called you."

" Well you didn't feel sorry when you beat the crap out of me while pregnant with YOUR grandchlidren. didn't you ever stop and think ' oh I just kicked my daughter while shes pregnant with my grandchildren. did you ever stop and say oh shit I probably killed one of my grandchildren? Your not the only that lost mom ok? News flash buddy your not the only one, I lost her and so did Austin" I all but yelled at him, once I was done I had tears running down my cheeks and everybody was looking.

Justin came up to me and envoloped me in a huge.

My dad he pulled me into the kitchen and hugged me. I hugged him back, I missed this feeling of me in my dads arms.

" I love you princess and I'm sorry please forgive me" my sounded like he was about to cry. I looked up at him to see he had tears coming out of his eyes.

" I love you to daddy. And I forgive you." I laid my cheek against his chest again and breathed in. I love the smell of my dad. He picked up my head, whipping the tears away he kissed my forhead.

We walked back to the back yard. Hand in hand we walked up to Justin and his parents.

" Babe, Bill, Ella, Pamela, and Greg I would like to intoduce you to my dad David ( I forgot if I gave him a name or not) Dad I would like to intoduce you to my babies daddy and my boyfriend Justin, his parents Pamela and Greg, and his grandparents Ella and Bill." I said pointing to each one. they all said hi and talked about other quit.

It was now time for the sex of the babies!! Only Justin, Pamela and I know the sex of the babies. We brought out the cupcakes and everyone shouted ' Its a BOY'.

" That's the thing um cut open the cupcake with the plastic knife that's on you cup cake." I said and they all did.

Once again they yelled but this they yelled 'Twins'.

I looked over to justin and smiled.

At the same time Justin and I said " We are having triplets"

Everyone stopped what they were doing. Mouths were open, it looked like no one was breathing. They all closed there mouths with huge smiles on there mouths. They all once again said ' Congrats you guys.'

We were in the middle of opening the gift when I stood up, and water gushed down my legs. All the guesthad their eyes on me, so when it gushed they all gasped.

" Justin my water just broke." I said in shock. we still had 4 weeks.

" what??" he asked with a confused expression. Yup you guessed it he was the only one not paying attention.

I was about to answer when there was a sharp pain in my lower back. I guess my dad saw it and stood up walking to me, once he got to me he rubbed my lower back and damn did it feel great. It lasted for about 30 seconds.

" Come on we have to get you to the hospital." Pamela said in a rush.

" Ok. Babe go get the bag." I said before another pain came trough, this time a lot more painful. 

Once again my dad rubbed my lower back with his palm of his hand.

Justin came down with two bags. my Black padlock backpack, and my purse.

We got into the 4 diffrent cars I was with my dad, Justin, Pamela, Greg.

my brother was with Lucy, Ella, and Bill. then the rest of the famlies in their cars.

The worst of the worst came and I leaned foward screaming a little. this one was the longest 2 minutes.   30 seconds later another one came this one worst then the other one. Tears came out, I was sweating and I was screaming dirty thing like ' Oh my mother tucking gosh.'

once it was done I grabbed Justin the shirt.

" I am going to rip your dick off once I get these kids out. you are not going to get me pregnant again." I said once I said that another pain came.

I heard my father chuckle beside me. and I wipped my head towards him.

" What are you laughing at? I'll do the same to you to Even if your my father." I said in a threating voice.

He took the smirk off his face and replaced it with terror.

" God you are worser then your mother. I feel sorry you son." My dad said to Justin patting him on the back.

Justin mumbled a ' Yeah I feel sorry for me to.'

That got me pissed, One rule for you guys never mess with a women who is in labor!!

I puched both them, don't aske me where it ended up just know I heard a grunt and a moan after from both.

We reached the hospital, we all got out Justin and my dad carried me. When we entered a nurse ran up to us with a wheel chair.

We are in the room, the nurse said the doctor would be in here right away. but before she left I asked if Pamela can deliver them, She said yes so yes Pamela will be delivering her grandbabies.

" Ok Ashley when I say push you push, you will be pushing for 10 seconds. "

" ok and Push 10.... 9...... 8...... 7..... 6........ 5...... 4...... 3..... 2..... 1..... ok stop"

" Ashley babe you can see the head." Justin said coming back up from looking.

" again Ashley push 10......9.......8.......7.......6......5.......4.....3....2....1 ok stop."

we did that once more then we heard a loud piercing cry.

Justin cut the umbilical cord and we proceeded the steps again and again.

I was on the last push till all my beautiful children are born. We once again heard the loud piercing cry. I laid back and tried to catch my breathe.

" Good job my love you did it, I'm so proud of you" justin kissed my forhead over and over again.

" so what are we naming them?" I asked yawning after.

"Ashley you have to push again, we have to get the bag out." So once again I push and it rushed out with some liquid.

" how about you go to sleep and we will pick names after you wake up ok love." Justin said.

" Ok I like that idea. Justin can you lay with me?" I asked holding his hand.

" Yes of course my love." He said then kissed my head again.

" But before you do that let's move you to another room." Pamela said still looking at her grandchildren.

" And another thing you made beautiful babies." She said smiling at me.

" Thank you. Can you bring me one please." I said looking back at her then at my babies.

Pamela brought me my baby girl she opened her eyes and I saw she had my eyes. She also had my lips and my black hair. She had Justin's eyebrows his nose, and his amazing eye lashes.

I looked up at Justin to see he was already look at me and her.

" She has you amazing blue eyes, and lips, also your dark hair." Justin said smilling at me, then bending down kissing my forhead and my lips then kissing her forhead.

We got up and went to the other room, so our families can see them. The two boys also have my eyes and hair. They have Justin's Nose, eyebrows,lips,and once again his amazing eye lashes.

Once we got to the room my dad, my brother, lucy,Greg, and Justin's grandparents were in there.

" How was it princess?" asked my dad kissing my forhead.

I got into the bed, still holding onto my baby girl.

" Bloddy hell dad It hurt like bloody hell." I said laughing a little.

" Yup for your mom to sweetie. she actually broke my hand during the labor with you." My daddy said laughing a little.

Pamela came in and said for everyone to leave for a few so I could feed the babies.

She taught me how and all them ate and got burped after. The babies fall asleep and everyone left. So it was only Justin and I left he laid down beside me, wrapping his around me we fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 12.4K 44
Alyssa LeClerc seemed to have a perfect life. She was married to her college sweetheart and quickly started a family. She has always been driven to...
242 139 33
Nora, A virgin in all sense had to go through a lot of things in order to survive. Evan, a rich and wealthy man who doesn't believe in love. ....... ...
78.8K 2.9K 24
"I'm Pregnant," I told the man who was the closest person I had to a friend in this office. Nathaniel Taylor who thinks I'm a talented creator here a...
264K 40.2K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး