jealous; vmin

By kimfires

"why do you want to have sex with me so bad?" "to piss him off." +++ jimin's tired of seeing his unrequited... More

i
ii
iii
iv
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
THANK YOU
one... hundred.... thousand?!?!
explaining the ending
new book + thank u again!

v

13.6K 713 1K
By kimfires

as far as jimin was concerned, jungkook was still angry at him. as far as jungkook was concerned, jimin was overreacting and therefore he should ignore him to ride out his little temper tantrum. so when jimin came home with taehyung at almost midnight that night, jungkook was a little pissed.

"jimin." jungkook said as he got up and began to walk to the elder, junho smirking smugly on the couch.

"jungkook." jimin huffed as taehyung awkwardly stood between the two. 

"what did i say about strange-" jungkook was cut off by jimin who interrupted.

"hush, jungkook. i'm your elder so don't even try to contradict me. also you met taehyung yesterday, so he's not a stranger." jimin snapped. taehyung had to hold back a smirk, proud of the shorter boy. 

"hey don't talk to jungkook like that, have some respect for your roommate." junho stood up, holding jungkook tight. jimin rolled his eyes, knowing since junho was the eldest of all of them he had an advantage.

"then tell him not to control me as if he's older than me." jimin retorted. taehyung was trying to stifle his laughter at jimin's comebacks, they weren't even that funny but taehyung loved to hear him be cheeky.

"well this is jungkook's house too and he wants to be comfortable, which he can't if your little toy is in here." junho replied. jimin's face went red with anger, so taehyung decided he better take this one.

"hi, jun-hoe was it? yeah, well i can assure you that jimin does not feel comfortable having a drug dealer running around his home, so as long as your druggie ass is here, so is mine." taehyung smiled falsesly, enraging the elder.

"how dare you disrespect me like that?! i'm your elder!" junho fumed, jungkook glaring at taehyung.

"well then act your age, not your dick size. which for you, means you should probably still be in diapers." taehyung smiled falsely once again before dragging jimin to his room. he heard the frustrated yells of the elder outside, and once in the room, both bursted out laughing.

"since when were you a fucking savage?" jimin asked as he continued to laugh.

"i'm actually usually very polite, but when people are rude to those i care about then i tend to be a bit rude back." taehyung smiled.

people he cared about

jimin mentally threw the thought from his mind, his brain tracing back to more important things.

"is junho really a drug dealer?"

"you didn't know?" taehyung suddenly asked, eyes wide.

"nope. i'm never around him enough to get to know him." jimin sighed.

"so jungkook got mad when you brought me into the house, but not a dealer?" taehyung scoffed.

"yup." 

"no offense, but your roommate is about as sharp as a spoon." 

jimin laughed at the comment, before hearing muffles.

"let's show them." junho could be heard saying lowly from the other room. both had a hunch at what that meant, and only moments later soft moans could be heard.

"are you fucking serious." jimin groaned as he lay down, throwing  a pillow over his head. the younger chuckled, the noises reminding him of the night before.

"we sounded better." taehyung remarked, laying down on the bed, head resting on jimin's stomach.

"thank you, i take pride in my work." jimin laughed. 

after about ten minutes, the moans continued, and although both boys could tell they were a bit forced, it was still annoying. jimin still felt upset by the noises though, and curled up lightly in the bed,

"oh fuck this." taehyung mumbled as he grabbed jimin and began to kiss him passionately. the elder eagerly responded but after a moment pulled back, slightly confused.

"what?" he asked.

"if they're gonna think they can out do us, they're wrong. we shut them up yesterday, we can do it today again." taehyung stated and jimin responded by kissing the boy passionately. even though the kisses were filled with just lust, it was nice to have someone for jimin to feel loved by, even if it was just to enrage his true crush. 

the two boys made out passionately, jimin taking his turn to kiss the corner of the boys mouth, before trailing his mouth down to just under the ear. he nibbled lightly on the lobe, earning a deep groan from taehyung. the elder continued this until he moved to his neck, kissing every inch before the boy mumbled.

"fucking hell jimin take your damn time." 

jimin smirked as he could practically feel the sexual frustration the younger was emitting, and he used this to his advantage. he climbed onto taehyung's lap, the younger fully alert. jimin could feel the bulge in the younger's pants, and he began to lightly bounce up and down on the younger's lap, which resulted in taehyung gripping the bedsheets for support. he let out several frustrated moans, and jimin took this as a signal to stop. instead, the boy stayed sat on the younger's lap, before moving his ass around in a circle around taehyung's now large bulge in his trousers. jimin could feel taehyung's erect member through his sweatpants and boxers grazing against his ass, making him aroused also. taehyung continued to groan, and before long jimin was flipped on the bed, lying down, the elder hovering above him.

"no one teases me like that." taehyung mumbled as he began to leave a trail of kisses down the elder's neck, stopping when he saw a hickey forming from last night. He sucked on the same spot again, it already being sensitive meant that jimin was moaning from even the lightest touch.

taehyung continued to kiss him, moving his lips down to the elder's collar bones which was his weakness. the brunet sucked there for a moment before he heard a few muffled moans from the elder, as he had his arm over his mouth.

"don't muffle the moans, they need to hear them." taehyung whispered seductively as he nodded his head towards the wall separating jungkook's from his. jimin nodded, closing his eyes and when taehyung began to suck at his collarbone again, jimin let out a high pitched moan.

maybe i muffled the moans so you'd go harder

jimin had no time to collect his thoughts before he felt a hand pulling down his sweatpants, the other hand rested beside jimin's head for balance. the elder groaned as when his pants were fully off, the same hand began to grope the elder's crotch.

"shit. shit, shit shit." jimin breathed as taehyung continued. the younger smirked, face getting noticeably closer to jimin's boxers. the younger breathed over the elder's bulge, making jimin almost shiver.

"hurry the fuck up." jimin moaned frustratedly, loving but also hating the teasing.

"say please." taehyung breathed over the elder.

"please and fucking thank you." jimin groaned. within seconds taehyung had ripped the boxers from the elder's body, leaving him naked and fully vulnerable to the younger. 

the younger groaned before taking the boy's member in his mouth, sucking up and down in a somewhat fast motion. jimin yelled out in bliss, the sounds coming from jungkook's room seemed muted compared to him. the two heard a forced 'oh yeah junho' come from the younger's room, and both had to laugh at how forced it sounded. the two quickly moved on, but before taehyung could bring his mouth back down to jimin's erect member, jimin pushed him back.

"you never gave me a chance to show you my skills." jimin smirked as he crawled across the bed to where taehyung was. the elder quickly stripped the younger, leaving them both naked. taehyung groaned at just the sight of the shorter boy. jimin leaned down, breath heavy before taking all of taehyung into his mouth, sucking lightly. taehyung groaned, holding the nape of jimin's neck which caused him to moan, sending shivers down taehyung's spine.

"fuck sake jimin." taehyung groaned in bliss as the younger did his magic. he bobbed his head, looking up at taehyung with innocent eyes which sent taehyung into a fit of bliss.

"if you keep looking at me like that i will literally cum right now." taehyung groaned. jimin laughed, sucking at the younger's tip before taking taehyung's member from his mouth. 

jimin and taehyung both knew what was next, and since taehyung hadn't come prepared it was jimin's turn to get the condom and the lube. he ripped open the condom packet, seductively rolling it on to the other boy's dick, making sure it was on correctly before squirting some lube in his hand and once again, seductively rubbing it on the boy's dick. taehyung moaned out, jimin's petite fingers doing wonders. the boy eventually had enough of jimin's teasing and decided to tease the other instead.

taehyung flipped the elder, laying him on the bed before immediately inserting himself into jimin. jimin let out a moan, and with every moan he let out the faster taehyung got. call it inspiration.

eventually the two were going at such a pace that the moans were coming non stop, consistently getting louder, any noise of jungkook and junho long drained out.

"i wanna make you scream again." taehyung smirked as he sucked on the elder's neck while thrusting into him. jimin's hands gripped taehyung's back, his nails leaving scratch marks as he held on to his back.

the two continued like this for a while, the pace magically getting faster the more it went on, jimin rubbing his own member up and down while taehyung sucked on his collar bones.

"fucking hell tae-" jimin groaned as he felt taehyung hit that spot

jimin's moans instantly grew louder, to the point his throat was somewhat hurting. taehyung continued to thrust, faster and faster until he heard park jimin's infamous scream. this caused taehyung to let out his own loud, and extremely loud moan, the pitch going higher with every second as he rode out his climax. when he had, he noticed jimin was close also, so he immediately encased the elder's member with his lips and bobbed his head, looking up at jimin as the elder had done before. within seconds the second scream of jimin could be heard that night, cumming inside of taehyung's mouth. the younger swallowed the fluid, not wanting to have to spit it back out and wipe it up. laziness at it's finest.

"holy fucking shit." jimin panted, extremely pleasured.

"i know right." taehyung sighed before sitting up. "they're completely quiet." 

"you're right." jimin realised as he sat up also, listening intently for any more noise.

taemin 2, jungho 0. 

+++

hello my angels muahahahah

sorry i couldn't help but write more smut heheheheh im staying at a friend's house tonight so i wanted to update before i leave >:)))))))))))

hope you enjoyed the chapter lyly

also this is extra long for you lovelies, almost 2k words oooOOoOoOOo
and as always, unedited oops hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 1.3K 32
|| š™±šš˜šš˜šš” šŸ¹ || They're living well! What's the problem now is their kids... what have they done? āš ļø vulgarities, actions & smut Start: 11/12/2018...
3K 223 20
Hopeless romantic stuck on a one night fling. Kim Taehyung is on a mission to find the love of his life. He ends up finding Park Jimin, but he doesn'...
6.6K 67 7
(COMPLETED) Taehyung is having some weird dreams about the members but he doesn't know why and the maknae gets jealous. *Smutland over here. Mature...
147K 4.3K 14
He's a bad boy with a bad attitude and I'm a good girl with a bad temper. Who would've thought that this bad boy was interested in someone like me an...