True to Me//George Daniel

By ka420blazeit

George and the boys have come far since the tragedy named Kenny last year and George is awaiting his Maddy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
HEY GUYS

Chapter 33

322 1 1
By ka420blazeit

My heart jumps in my chest. I look around me to see a field, like we're lost in a huge forest but I don't know where. My mind can't comprehend what's going on, it's like I'm lost in it. I bet I am. Am I dreaming?
"Daddy!" I hear a call from between the trees. All I see is black, the tall trees take over the light of the sun.
Who is that?
"Daddy, where are you?" The voice gets more panicky. I'm so confused. Is this kid talking to me?
I start to walk towards the cry of the little boy. Or at least that's what it sounds like, I'm just hoping this kid is safe.
"Hello?" I whisper. My heart is beating ten to  the dozen. What if this is a axe murderer playing on my emotions?
"Daddy!" The voice squeals, sounding more happy than upset now.
Surely the kid is addressing me? There's literally no one else here.
There's finally some light in the forest. It's coming through the trees, shining on a little boy with golden brown hair and a huge smile. I can see his green eyes shining from here and his face is a picture.
"Daddy!" He smiles and holds out his arms. He must be around two years old or something. He doesn't say anything else as he stands there. He doesn't make a move to come towards me either, he just stays put.
As I edge closer to him I pick him up, holding him to my chest and smiling when he collapses his head into my chest.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I hear a mans voice and look up quickly.
I must look like such a pedophile holding this child in the middle of a forest, holding him to me affectionately.
"Get the hell off of my girls kid!" The man emerges from the forest.
Blackbear? What's he doing here?
"You don't have a kid?" I frown at him angrily, holding the little boy closer as his face fills with terror at the sight of Blackbear.
"And neither do you." He smirks and when I look to see the kid all I'm holding is my own shoulder, hugging myself into it.
"What did you do?" I shout, looking around me for the little boy.
"Where is he? Give him back!" My eyes fill with tears as I frantically pull the bushes apart looking for this little boy.
"I can't George!" Kenny cries. She's in place of Blackbear now, black streaks in a trail on her face.
"Kenny? Where is he? Where's he gone?" I ask her, my voice out of breath as I start to panic.
"He's gone. He made me make him go away." Her voice is high pitched and she looks down, her long hair covering her face, covering her...bump? She has a bump?
"Kenny?" I walk towards her cautiously.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screams and she doesn't stop and when I look down I see a pile of blood in between her legs.
"NO!" I scream, getting down on my knees and holding her hips.
"George help me please, help me!" Kennys voice is quiet and frantic.
What is going on? What is happening?
"Kenny!" Blackbears voice is loud and angry as he emerges again.
"Stop running away from me!" He bellows.
Kenny cries and stands stiff, I try to grab her but my hand goes straight through her.
She looks up at me with eyeliner smudged all around her eyes.
Blackbear walks over to her and grab her arm, tugging at it but she stays still, never breaking her stare into my eyes.
He pulls out a knife and so does she, literally from nowhere and they both in sync stab her in the stomach.
"NO! KENNY!" I scream, trying to break out of this box I seem to be in, because I can't fucking touch her.
"You're better now Kenny." He puts a piece of her hair behind her ear.
"I know Mat."
"Never run away from me again. Or you know what will happen..." he walks off and leaves her again and the invisible box breaks around me as I hold her in my arms.
She shakes with upset.
"What did he do to you? What have you done to yourself?" I cry, holding her face in between my hands.
"I killed our baby boy George. He's gone George. Sorry George." Everytime she speaks it sounds like a fucking chant and I want to cry at what she is saying.
She leans up and pecks me on the lips before walking into the arms of...Ty...what?
"Come on baby." A pair of arms lace around my stomach.
"Charlie?" I see her.
Suddenly everything starts flashing and loads of people with cameras come out of the bushes.
What the fuck?
"GEORGE OVER HERE!"

My body suddenly jolts awake and I sit up in my bed in shock. There's no denying what that dream was about but I'm still really confused. It all escalated abit quickly for me.

I drag myself out of bed and walk out, only in boxers to go and get a coffee. I haven't spoken to anyone in almost a week, but I haven't drunk or done any drugs at all. I know this whole thing with Kenny is possibly the most dramatic thing to happen to me so far in my life, but now it's all over I somehow feel refreshed.
With all the secrets out I feel like I can finally move on and I'm excited.

Truth is, I care about Kenny. It's obvious I do. Even through everything she's done to me, and the pain and hurt I've been through, I care about her.

And I care about Danielle. She did some wrong things but she is a good friend.

And I kind of miss Charlie. I've known her for so long, even if it's time apart we always meet again somehow and believe it or not, no matter how much of a bitch she is I actually really like her. I like having sex with her and spending time with her. She's funny, witty and mean. Treat them mean, keep them keen. That's the Motto she stood for. Even if I never forgive her for the things she's done, I still want to let her explain herself.

And Matty...I don't even know where to start. I miss him, of course I do. But there's something within me that finds it harder to forgive him. He knows how much this would hurt me, he knows my pain and yet he let it happen, how can I forgive that. But then again how could I forgive Kenny? I'm just going to have to do it for myself, so I can move on with my life.

Before I know it I've picked up the phone and I'm calling her, I just need to see her.

"Hello?" Her voice rings through the phone and I can't help but hear the hoarseness of it, she doesn't sound happy that's for sure.

"Charlie? It's George." I sigh and I hear a shocked gasp through the phone.

"Oh my God, no one has heard from you...in...ages, are you okay?" She breathes in between words as if she is struggling and I frown at nothing.

"Look Charlie I'm fine, I want to see you. Where are you?"

"Well, the funny thing is that I'm in the club and there's a load of boys trying to get on all of us, so I'm quite busy- DESTINY" The line cuts of and I sit there shell shocked.

Before I even know it I'm in my car and driving to the club, she sounded scared and fuck me if I would let her get hurt no matter how angry I am I need to know she's safe.

I burst into the club, ignoring the bouncer as he tries to get rowdy in my face and am faced with the weirdest scene I've ever seen.
All the strippers including Charlie are holding broken glass bottles up to the three men who look scared shitless and like they have no idea what's going on.

"Oi get away from them." I bellow as I walk in, making my way over to Charlie.

"George wait-" she tries to say something but I hold my hand up at her to keep her silent.

"Us? These girls are mental, we came here to claim our money, this is OUR club. I own this place and they have some warped idea that I'm here to rape them. What the fuck? I'm happily married thankyou very much, I just need my funds so if you would just move out of the way." The bloke tries to step forward but one of the dancers holds up her bottle to him and he steps back and huffs.

"Charlie what the hell? Let him get his money." My comment is light hearted because in all honesty I just want to burst out laughing. I can't believe she's starting some sort of protest over the guys OWN club.

"Why should we? You hurt our girl last year you don't deserve the money." One of the blonde girls pipes up and this scene is just all round hilarious.
Imagine a bunch of strippers dressed like strippers, fighting against the man who RUNS the fucking club because he supposedly hurt one of their girls.
So cliche but so goddamn funny.
Charlie being in the middle of this just makes it funnier and as we make eye contact I struggle not to laugh and she flashes me a quick smile, knowing I'm not holding it together.

"This must be a bloody joke. Look girls, regardless of what happened between myself and Minnie last year this is still my club, and you are still all my employees, so either you move or I'll be forced into calling the police and you won't only get arrested you'll also lose your jobs and don't think I'll have any sympathy for you." This guy means business and all the girls look to Charlie for what to do, it's the funniest thing I've seen in a while as she prepares herself to speak.

"Fine, we'll move, but just know that Minnie is still hurt and she'll never forgive you and whether you're happily married or not, we all know who you really love and we all know you'll regret what you did to her for the rest of your miserable life you pig." She sneers at him and all the girls nod along.

Eventually they all start to walk out, all of them say hi to me as they do because I am quite the regular.

"You are unbelievable." I laugh at Charlie as she walks up to me and she laughs.

"Shut up! I love my girls. I've gotta do what I've gotta do." She shrugs and I put my arms round her, dragging her in for a hug as I chuckle.

"Shall we go out, for a meal or something?" I ask and she smiles, nodding and trying to not look happy but I see through it.

///////////////////

We arrive at roosters only 30 minutes after the whole situation and sit down after ordering.

"Do you know what Charlie, if there's one thing I fucking love about you it's that you aren't a fucking vegan." I roll my eyes as she bursts out laughing.
That was 100% a dig at Danielle and I'm not even sorry.

"You are one shady bitch George. How are you feeling then?" She asks, playing with the salt shaker.

"Well, better than I should be I suppose. I keep thinking, thinking, thinking and nothing ever gets solved so... I just want to stop thinking for a bit." I shrug and she nods.

"So you came to me, do I help you to stop thinking then George... do I rip your thoughts away from you?" She smirks and I laugh.

"No you just twist them round, make me believe something that isn't true and manipulate everyone you're close to. Guess it's the game that stops me thinking."
My words are harsh but they're true. I'm here because Charlie is fun, I'm with her because she helps me forget for a while, not because I've forgotten in general. She hurt not only Kenny and Tyler and Blackbear and Daniel and Danielle and fucking everyone but also me, and although it's being avoided for the meantime, it will come up in conversation at some point, it's literally inevitable.

"You're more right than I want to believe." She sighs and looks down at her plate.

"But today, I just want to forget about everything so will you do that for me?"

"You know I will George."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 869 33
------------ Daniel starts falling for jack. What happens when Jack's love life gets in the way of the relationship. Can the boys love for each other...
1K 35 26
This story about college sweethearts Will Dream and George last or will they not... this talks about depression, and self harm I will make sure to pu...
3K 74 21
How does someone fall out of love and then fall back in love with another person in just the span of two weeks? Ask George, he did it. **** WARNING...
72.5K 1.8K 32
It's been a year since Cassidy and Matthew's life's have changed, Cashew is still together and their love for each other is stronger than ever, but w...