jealous; vmin

Oleh kimfires

"why do you want to have sex with me so bad?" "to piss him off." +++ jimin's tired of seeing his unrequited... Lebih Banyak

i
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
THANK YOU
one... hundred.... thousand?!?!
explaining the ending
new book + thank u again!

ii

16.3K 814 1.5K
Oleh kimfires

jimin sat up as he heard the door close. it was three in the morning and he was still up talking to taehyung, when he heard who he presumed was jungkook, come in.

the boy wanted to go out and check it was him and possibly ask how his night was, but he already knew how it went down and how jungkook went down on junho. jimin was mentally contemplating it when he heard footsteps going towards his bedroom. but it wasn't just footsteps he heard.

he heard kisses and giggles, and that was when jimin realised jungkook had brought junho home. jimin sighed in frustration, his heart hurting to hear his love whispering sweet nothings into someone else's ear.

kimtaehyasqueen: helloooooo

jimin u there

new phone who dis

????

jimin laughed to himself at the eager boy.

jiminhasjams: sorry i just had to get over my heart break, i'm back now

Kimtaehyasqueen: heartbreak?? who?? what??

jiminhasjams: my roommate who i'm basically in love with is having sex with his boyfriend in the room beside me and i can hear everything

jimin winced as he heard a moan come from the bedroom, he hated how inconsiderate the boys were being. even if jimin wasn't head over heels for jungkook; that didn't mean he would be okay with hearing the two horn dogs have sex.

kimtaehyasqueen: then have sex with me to annoy him lmao

jiminhasjams: come over then

kimtaehyasqueen: woah i was kinda kidding

jiminhasjams: i'm not

kimtaehyasqueen: my roommate's still up, he would slaughter me

jiminhasjams: :((((((

kimtaehyasqueen: why do you wanna have sex with me so bad?

jiminhasjams: to piss him off

kimtaehyung: i mean if i can get past hoseok then i'm down

jiminhasjams: when you manage to do that, text me.

here's my location: www.google.com/maps/.....

seen at 3:22 am

+++

jimin laid on his bed, still listening to jungkook yell out junho's name excessively loud. he groaned, hoping taehyung had made it past his roommate. it only occurred to the brown haired boy now that he could easily be a killer, or a kidnapper, but he trusted the boy based off of his dry sense of humour and his continuous requesting for nudes. a light knock on the door shook jimin from his thoughts and he got up to go answer it.

the door opened slowly to reveal another mop of brown hair, similar to his own. jimin had to stop for a moment in order to regain his breath from the boy. even though he was just in jeans and a t shirt, he looked fucking hot.

"come inside." jimin stepped aside so the younger could walk in.

"oh don't worry i will." taehyung smirked as he walked into the apartment, jimin laughing at his pervy joke.

"my room's the one to the right." jimin explained.

"the one without the sex noises?" taehyung raised an eyebrow as even from the hall he could hear them.

"soon to be no different." jimin smirked as he led the boy to the bedroom. both for some reason didn't feel uncomfortable, and before either could say a word, taehyung tackled the elder into a kiss.

the two kissed for a considerable few moments before taehyung moved his lips down the elder's jaw, before making it to the neck. he bit down on the elder's neck lightly, nipping and sucking for a few moments until he knew a hickey would be left as a mark. jimin moaned out breathlessly, loving the feeling.

"moan louder." taehyung mumbled in between neck kisses.

"huh?" jimin breathed out, his head tilted backwards against his bedroom wall.

"if you really wanna piss them off, fucking moan louder." taehyung said before pulling the boy to his bed. jimin lay flat on his back allowing taehyung to dominate his neck in kisses. as he continued to kiss the elder, his hands began to move down to his sweatpants.

jimin's breath stopped for a moment. he knew that hooking up with someone he only met a few hours ago should be awkward, but for some reason this wasn't. the only source of light was the dimly lit lamp on jimin's bedside table, which created beautiful shadows that the younger admired.

"you're so fucking hot in person." taehyung mumbled between kisses before pulling his shirt off, jimin doing the same.

"so are you, holy- oh shit." jimin moaned loudly as taehyung began to kiss down on the elder's collar bones while palming the growing bulge in his sweatpants.

before long both boys had stripped of all their clothes apart from their boxers, and jimin had managed to get on top, sitting on the younger's lap and swerving his ass around in circular motions. taehyung took his turn to moan, wanting to rip the remaining pieces of clothing stopping him from having full access to jimin.

"fuck, jimin-" taehyung traced his hands up jimin's arms, before gripping them tightly and pulling the boy from his lap. jimin frowned but not before he realised what taehyung was doing.

the younger boy got to the floor, kneeling as the elder sat on the very edge of the bed. jimin smirked as taehyung pulled his boxers off and tossed them to the floor, before wrapping his large hand around jimin's hard member. he began to stroke up and down slowly, jimin biting his lip but then remember the whole point of this was to moan as loud as he could. jimin let out a high pitched moan, which made taehyung in return moan deeply.

taehyung suddenly let go of jimin's dick, jimin opening his previously closed eyes to see why. before he could even register what was going on, taehyung wrapped his lips around the boy's member, sucking up and down.

"shit." jimin said as he placed a hand in the younger's hair, pulling it lightly. taehyung took jimin all the a way to the back of his throat, gagging slightly which only made jimin more turned on, more moans escaping his lips. he heard the room beside him go a bit more quiet, which meant they were wondering what was going on.

"moan my name." jimin whispered. taehyung nodded, understanding, and took the elder's dick from his mouth before moaning out loudly; "fuck jimin! right there."

the noises in the other room continued, and so jimin and taehyung decided to move on. taehyung wrapped his lips around the tip of the boys member, sucking forcefully, making jimin groan all sorts of things.

"you're really fucking good at this." jimin moaned. the boy didn't answer, instead he was too busy removing his boxers and ripping open the package to a condom.

he rolled it on to his already erect member, before applying some lube he had in the pocket of his jeans. jimin moaned as the boy went down for one more powerful kiss.

"spread your legs, baby." taehyung whispered seductively, giving jimin chills. he did as the younger said, opening his legs wide, his throbbing member on full display.

taehyung teased for a moment, tracing a hand up and down the shorter's thigh.

"just fuck me already." jimin groaned out. taehyung immediately inserted himself into the elder, filling him up.

"holy shit." jimin groaned in bliss as taehyung slowly began to thrust. the noises from the other room had gotten louder, as if this was some form of competition.

taehyung began to thrust deeper and harder into the elder, causing both of them to moan in pleasure. eventually taehyung pulled out of jimin, the elder clearly aggravated.

"get back inside me right fucking now." jimin whined as he reached out to the younger.

"ride me." taehyung simple stated as he took his turn to lie down. jimin smirked, climbing on top of the younger boy, hovering for a moment before lowering himself on top of taehyung's rock hard member.

"fuck." taehyung groaned in pleasure as the boy made small circles, before going back and forth, making the elder want to scream in bliss. instead he bit his lip, wanting to make jimin scream first. the elder continued to swivel until he felt taehyung thrust into him again.

jimin took this as a sign to start moving up and down, and so he did, in perfect timing with taehyung's thrusts. The boy moaned out very loudly, the loudest of either of the rooms so far. it was almost like a competition, as every time jimin got louder so did the other room. taehyung's thrusts got faster and deeper, making jimin tell out. the younger moaned loudly, before wrapping his hand around jimin's member and pumping fast. jimin began to whine as the thrusts got faster along with the pumping. The noise in the other room had completely stopped.

"fuck tae fuck me so fucking hard." jimin yelled as the thrusts managed to get even faster and even harder. as he did so, taehyung managed to hit jimin's soft spot, making him weak with pleasure as he continued to jack him off. jimin pulled taehyung to sit up, the thrusts never stopping as he wrapped his legs around the younger.

jimin began to suck on the younger's neck, making him let out deep groans of pleasure. the boy felt himself getting close to his climax, warning the other.

"fuck jimin i'm gonna come-"

just as taehyung said that he heard a loud high pitched scream from jimin, indicating that the boy had came, and by the feeling of the warm substance in his hand, he was correct. this scream made taehyung groan deeply, before he soon after came. he pulled out of the boy and kissed him roughly, the kisses softening until they were both quiet. taehyung pulled his condom off, tying it and throwing it in the trash beside jimin's bed, laying back down beside the younger with tissues to clean up jimin's little mess. once the two had done that, throwing away the tissues, they lay down, warm and sweaty on the bed together.

+++
my first time writing smut so apologies if it's really horrible

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

117K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...
410K 13.9K 104
"Is this bad?" -Yoongi "Ours!" ยฉkyrgyz_Saewoung Warning -Smut -Gay Relationship -Poly Relationship -Harm -Rape -Mpreg Start:...
245K 6.5K 44
Just a bunch of random fluff one shots, some angsty and smut ones here and there. Some of ships: TaeKook, YoonMin, NamJin, JiKook, VMin, TaeGi... Req...
318K 4.1K 17
This will contain Smut and trigger warnings, requests are open! BTS scenarios are sperate and all members will be used. I mean no disrespect to any o...