We Were Meant To Be.~ COMPLET...

By shabz_sam

Anya, the girl who fell for her best friend. But he already loves someone else and he is getting married in... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five.
Chapter Thirty six
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One.
Chapter Fourty Two.
Chapter Fourty Three.
Chapter Fourty Four.
Chapter Fourty Five.
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty One.
Chapter Fifty Two.
Chapter Fifty Three.
Chapter Fifty Four.
Chapter Fifty Five.
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight..
Chapter Fifty Nine.
Chapter Sixty
Epilogue
Happy Ending.

Chapter Thirteen

2.4K 128 135
By shabz_sam

Anya's P.O.V.

"Dad?" Zayd muttered.

Wait! Did I hear correctly? Dad?
He is Zayd's dad?
God! I had never met him but the way he looked at me seemed that he knows who I am.
I looked at Zayd.
He looked shattered seeing his father like that.

I guess if my dad was here, I wouldn't have wanted him to see us like this too.
The good thing was, when I held Zayd's elbow, he didn't tell me to let go instead he stayed there until Aisha came with my Saree in her hand.

They both went out while i changed.
I thought Zayd knew that I don't know how to wear a Saree.
But I guess since we are fake dating then it's not a must for him to remember that.

Fake dating! I don't know why but everytime I say that word, it hurts.

Dejectedly, i removed my shirt...oops Zayd's shirt and wore my Saree blouse, and then wore it's skirt and tried to remember how Zayd made me wear it.

I tucked the first round without pleats and adjusted the end by putting it on my shoulder.

Why was my mum not around right now?
She too must be worried for me yeah?
If she was, she too would have searched for me like the way Zayd's father did.
If my father was around, would he have searched for me like that?

A tear escaped my eye, and I rubbed it off quickly before I cry more.
I tried to do the pleats but they couldn't come equally, not caring more to make it perfect the way Zayd does, i started looking for pins to hold the pleats but they were not seen anywhere.

Then i remembered that when I left the Saree for drying after washing with water, i left it beside the Saree and since the villagers didn't know what the pins are, they must have taken for experimenting.

I sighed and wondered what to do of pleats without pins.
Should i call Zayd in?
No! Then what will his dad think?

I was just holding pleats when suddenly the door of the Hut opened and out of fear I left the pleats and all the Saree fabric fell off.

I shrieked," hey!"
The person who opened the door muttered," sorry."

"Zayd! It's you. I thought..." i saw he wasn't looking at me, instead his back was now facing me.
I chuckled and said," its k, am wearing enough clothes to cover myself."

He turned around and said," sorry I should have knocked."
"Oh since its you, I don't mind." I said.

"But you should mind," He spoke.
"Huh?"
" Yeah cause I wouldn't want to see something that you have reserved for your husband to see."

"But we are married," i joked.
He came closer to me and said," shhh! Will you lower it down? I don't want anyone to know that other than us."

I nodded.
He then continued," it should remain a secret between us, plus I don't believe in a marriage like this."

I nodded again and spoke, "well..."
But he interrupted and said," well i..i came to take my shirt and since you were taking long."
I nodded and handed him his shirt.

And here I thought he came because he remembered that I can't wear saree.
He was holding his shirt turned back to go to the door, he stopped midway and asked," by the way, you need help?"

I denied shaking my head, cause I didn't want to force him into anything plus i have learnt wearing a Saree so i guess it won't be a problem to try wearing it yeah?

I thought I saw a smile on his face but he covered it up with questioning look and asked," sure?"
I nodded again and said," yeah, I will manage, thanks."

Then ignoring him, i picked up my Saree and started doing the pleats, when I felt him standing infront of me.
I raised my eyes to look at him.
He looked at the pleats I made and made a face of disapproval.
"Nice try Coeur but you are doing it wrong, here lemme help you."

I was just looking at him while he said," i know am handsome, but stop staring at me and learn how to do it. I won't teach you again."
I nodded but couldn't concentrate, my eyes automatically ended up looking at his face.

"What's with you and the nodding thing today?" He asked.
I shook my head and said," nothing."
"As you say."

This time he didn't move around for the shoulder part, he just did everything while he was standing in front of me.
He leaned closer and passed the fabric from his right hand to his left through behind me and brought it infront of me.
I felt sparks all over my body when his hand touched a little of my waist.
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.
He asked, "are you fine? "
I nodded.
He nodded back.
He then put the fabric on my shoulder and said," here you are ready."

I didn't know what took over me but, I stood on my toes and brought my lips towards his...

😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Zayd's P.O.V.

Just as I entered the room, she shrieked and i instantly turned my back on her and muttered," sorry."

"Zayd! It's you. I thought..." She said and then chuckled saying," its k, am wearing enough clothes to cover myself."

I turned around and said," sorry I should have knocked."
"Oh since its you, I don't mind." She said.

But she should mind.
Am nothing but an enemy to her, and maybe a fake boy-friend.
"But you should mind," i spoke.
"Huh?"
" Yeah cause I wouldn't want to see something that you have reserved for your husband to see."

"But we are married," she spoke, hope she is just joking.
I went closer to her and said," shhh! Will you lower it down? I don't want anyone to know that other than us."

She nodded.
I then continued," it should remain a secret between us, plus I don't believe in a marriage like this."
She should know that we are not meant to be.
She shouldn't attach any strings with my heart.
I don't want her to fall for me.

She nodded again and spoke, "well..."
But i interrupted and said," well i..i came to take my shirt and since you were taking long."
Allah! What's wrong with me?
I came here to help her with the Saree!

She nodded and handed me the shirt.
I thought like always her sassy mouth will remind me and reprimand me for the Saree she Is wearing but instead she just handed me the shirt quietly.

I was holding my shirt turned back to go out through the door,debating whether I should stay and help her or let her figure out herself?

Okay! Everyone knows i just can't walk out of this door without helping her.
I stopped midway and asked," by the way, you need help?"

She denied shaking her head, I smiled thinking this kind of behaviour will make me fall for her hard one day.
But that smile i covered up quickly before she could see.
I don't want her to fall for me too.

I kept a questioning look and said," sure?"
She nodded again and said," yeah, I will manage."

Then ignoring me, she picked up her Saree and started doing the pleats, i muttered to myself, " But i will help anyway."

I went and stood infront of her.
I looked at the pleats she made and made a face of disapproval.
"Nice try Coeur but you are doing it wrong, here lemme help you."

I felt her eyes on me," i know am handsome, but stop staring at me and learn how to do it. I won't teach you again."
She nodded.

"What's with you and the nodding thing today?" I asked.
She shook her head and said," nothing."
"As you say." I replied.
I didn't want to force her to tell me whatever was bothering her.

This time i didn't move around for the shoulder part, i just did everything while i was standing in front of her.
I leaned closer and passed the fabric from my right hand to my left and brought it infront of her

I felt her tensed when my fingers brushed the naked skin of her waist.
She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.
I asked, "are you fine? "
She nodded.
I nodded back.
I then put the fabric on her shoulder and said," here you are ready."

The next thing she did, I was not expecting at all.
She stood on her toes and brought her lips to mine.
I felt her lips touch mine but I can't let this happen.
Before even I could feel her lips,
I moved back and kept my hand on her mouth.
As if embarrassed, she lowered her head.

I removed my hand from her mouth and spoke," we don't have to fake date when we are alone, we have to make Arjun jealous not the walls or the windows."
I then left the room.

💘💘💘💘💘💘

Here the next update.... early huh?
Well I was eager to write this part that's why...
At first I wanted to include the part as to how Zayd knows to wear saree..but then Anya would start hating Arjun and i don't want that to happen yet...
@kaniharpanda they almost....almost...kissed🙈🙈🙈🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

889K 32K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
11K 528 28
Ayeza was a modern girl,a lawyer by profession,all bubbly,full of life without worries.Getting entangled into a mystery of puzzles wasn't on her list...
238K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
21.3K 505 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...