Book 2 [ The Untitled Series ]

By ThePinkSpot

[ Book 2 ] Alexus is a beautiful twenty-three year old woman who's just beginning to gain the maturity necess... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Book 3 Preview
Book 3

Chapter Twenty-Nine

269 25 5
By ThePinkSpot

Its been two weeks since I updated! Lol. I normally update this book every few days. Work had me shook, but whose glad I'm back??

Alexus

It was a set up. As soon as Stephanie finished my exam and I was redressed, Tyrone and I were walking out when we bumped into my mother in the waiting room.

She had this big ass smile on her face that just told me everything I needed to know. " so, how is my future grandbaby?"

She reached her hand out to touch my stomach but I pushed it away. And Tyrone's ass just laughed.

" mom! What ever happened to respecting my privacy?"

" girl... what privacy? I'm your mama and Stephanie is my friend. That means i know everything."

" dont listen to Keshia" Stephanie said as she came up to my left. She now had her purse and lab jacket in her arms. " all I told her nosey ass was that we had an appointment today."

" and i guessed the rest." She said with a smug smile on her face. " Even though you're not quite waiting as long as I wanted you to, i can't wait to have a grandbaby. You better have a girl though because I just came from the mall and i bought-"

I rolled my eyes. Grabbing Tyrone's hand, I pushed past my mother and towards the exit. " just for this, I'm not having a baby. How about you keep them for Leon."

" let's see how your man feels about that."

Tyrone knew that I was just talking shit so there was no issue. As soon as we reached the front door, Stephanie called after us to tell us where to meet them for dinner.

Outside, Tyrone opened the passenger door for me to get into his truck before leaning in so that we were eye to eye. " dont be mad at your mom. She's excited. Hell, I'm excited." He placed one of his hands over my flat stomach. " you already know I'm about to spoil the fuck out of our child."

I rolled my eyes. " no spoiling. I'm not trying go raise a diva."

" no spoiling?" He scuffed. " yeah, aight. Dont hold your breath waiting on that one. I'm spoiling the fuck outta you and out of our future diva. She gone have natural hair like yours, a big heart like yours-"

" amazing cheekbones like yours." We both smiled. "But we might have a boy, Ty. Dont get set on a girl."

" either way I'm good. I dont care if you give me another son or another daughter, as long as they're coming from you." He kissed me softly, pulling away quickly but still nipping at my bottom lip. " I love you, Lex."

" you trying to make a baby right now?" I asked, balling his shirt in my hand to stop him from backing away from me.

He chuckled. " later, Love."

" now?"

" later."

" now."

" Lex..."

I sighed, releasing him. " fine! Dont share your dick with me then. I don't want it anyway."

" yo lying ass. I know you wet as hell right now."

" maybe, maybe not." I definitely was but that was neither here nor there. Even a quickie in the car would make us late to the restaurant, because even our quickies weren't that quick, which Tyrone clearly recognized.

The restaurant we met my mother and Stephanie at was a steakhouse. I wasnt mad at that at all. Even though I was back on my healthy eating shit, they still had stuff that I could and would eat.

Stephanie and my mom were already seated in a 'U' shapped booth toward the back of the reataurant which made them easy to spot in the dinner rush. Once we reached the booth Tyrone and I slid right in, with Stephanie on one end, then ny mother, then me, and lastly Tyrone on the other end.

" so nice of you two love birds to join us " Chirped Stephanie before her line of questioning began. She asked Tyrone everything from how many children he had to what his intentions were with me. Luckily though she stayed away from the subject of his work which I assumed my mother warned her about.

Once Stephanie was satisfied with all of Tyrone's answers, it was my mother's turn to start up again. Needless to say, I was rolling my eyes throughout the entire dinner. But I tried to stay positive because it definitely could have been worse.

On the ride back to my apartment I was fighting off sleep. Dinner was perfect. I'd gotten a grilled chicken breast and sauteed asparagus. And I'd also talked Tyrone into giving me some of his steak. I was full, and the only thing that really sounded appealing to me was some deep sleep.

" wait, Ty," I mumbled when we were passing his corner store. " shit. I forgot to lock up Liny. With my doctor's appointment and then dinner-"

" I had Omar do it, Love. Relax."

" I was about to say...if we get robbed its not my fault even though I'm the one who forgot to go back and lock up."

He laughed. " wake up, Lex."

" im woke!" I grumbled as my eyes drifted closed. We were only a few blocks from my place but I couldnt help it.

" are you foreal?"

" yes, baby."

" then tell me what im wearing."

I sucked my teeth. " a white shirt and... leave me alone!"

" white ? I mean, i guess if white is the same thing as black then yeah I'm wearing a white shirt."

" stop, Ty. I'm tired."

" Too bad, we here." He said just as i felt the car coming to a stop.

" damn, ya ass couldn't let me sleep for two minutes?" There was no use in me complaining, especially not when I always bugged the fuck out of him when he was sleepy. It was fun when I was doing it to do...just not when he was doing it to me.

" hell nah, now get ya ass out the car."

After a long sigh I climbed down out if his truck slamming the door behind me. Tyrone rounded the truck quickly, smacking my ass.

" slam my shit again, Lex."

I giggled. " I didnt slam anything."

" yeah aight."

We made it up to my apartment, but as soon as i went to put my key in the door, it opened. It startled me, but instead of running like I thought I would, I immediately threw two punches. One connected with a man's jaw and the other his chin before Tyrone flung me out of the way.

My ass was stinging from how hard i had hit the floor but I couldnt focus on that. From my spot in the hallway I heard crashing noises in my apartment. I was almost scared to get up but I did anyway. When I stood in the doorway, I couldnt stop shaking.

Tevin was laying on the ground against the wall as Tyrone kicked him in his abdomen repeatedly. What the fuck was Tevin doing in apartment? I had not seen or spoken to him since Leon had threw him out of the window and that's the way I'd wanted to keep it.

I was pissed that he had had the nerve to come into my shit and violate my personal space, but watching Tyrone stomp him out didn't give ne any satisfaction at all. And Tevin was screaming in pain.

" Ty!" I screamed.

He hadnt notcied me at all until I screamed his name. His head whipped around so that he could look at me. " close the door!" I followed his instruction and he looked back down at Tevin. " you bold, right? You come back after you got thrown out thw window...right?"

Tevin didnt reapond at first. He just kept staring at me, with blood seeping out from between his partially parted lips.

Tyrone kicked him again, making Tevin groan in pain. " I asked you a question."

" i just wanted to talk to her!" Tevin whispered. " Alexus-"

" say her name again and i swear I'll stomp your fucking head in right here, nigga."

Tyrone's body turned back to me, taking a few steps in my direction before pausing. He looked so tense. I had never seen him so angry in my life, and although it was scary, I couldn't shake how safe I felt even in the moment.

" you so fucking beautiful...you know that?"

" Ty-"

" im about to kill this nigga...tonight."

Upon hearing that, Tevin started to try and stand up but he failed miserably. It was clear that he was in immense pain.

" but you dont have to-" I started. I dont know why I thought that I could reason with him on this. There was something in the way that he was moving and in the way that his eyes looked that let me know that there was no turning back. He had already made up his mind.

" I do."

I wanted to cry, but not because i would miss Tevin and not because I felt deeply for him. I wanted to cry because another human life was about to be taken. But i knew that there was no other way. If we let Tevin go, he would never forget this. Chances are that he would come back again and maybe be even more prepared to deal with the consequences of his actions.

I whole heartedly believed that if we let Tevin that go he would try to kill us- and maybe succeed next time.

There was no debating. I walked over to Tyrone and kissed his cheek softly before retreating to my bedroom.

" Alexus! Alexus! Alexus!-" Tevin screamed after me. I knew that his screams would probably haunt me for a while, but ultimately, I would have no choice but to move on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

OnlyUs By AWG

Fanfiction

1.8K 124 22
22 year old Jack has ventured into the world of OnlyFans. After all, he's single, he's lonely and regular porn just doesn't cut it anymore. He's watc...
906 111 37
I still love you, you know that I woke up with my hair matted to my forehead from the sweat. Not again, I thought as I wrapped my arms around my che...
Born to Kill By Rø

General Fiction

14K 368 23
24 year old Alexus Carter is a lawyer winning all her cases. All her life she's been living off the streets with her older brother Arnold who recentl...
1K 61 20
Have you ever liked some guy that is popular, attractive and yet annoying, rude, mean at the same time? I'm sure nearly every girl has. Mikasa your...