Chapter Twenty-One

Alexus

" babe." I felt Tyrone lift my covers from my body before one of his large hands began to caress my thighs. " wake up."

I groaned. I'd tried to wait up for him but around midnight, I called it quits and just slid into bed.

" what time is it?" I asked.

" it's 3. I'm bout to shower real quick, Love. And then I'm sliding in bed behind you."

" hurry up. I miss you." I whined. His hand came down on my ass, making a quiet smacking sound. I moaned.

" you better have missed me."

Tyrone left me. From my place on the bed I could hear clothes rustling and then the shower turning on from across the hall. I tired to go back to sleep, but now that I knew Tyrone was there, it would take him physically being with me for me to relax again.

Getting out of bed I went across the hall to the bathroom. Tyrone was in the shower with the curtain open, lathering up his body. When he noticed me he smiled lazily.

" did you come to join?"

" no, I came to tell you to hurry up. I really feel like cuddling."

" aight. I'll be done in a minute."

I leaned against the sink, staring at Tyrone's naked body. He looked amazing , but I already knew that. Upon watching him, I decided that it wasn't his abs that I loved the most, it was his arms. The slight bulging of the veins underneath his chocolate skin was mesmerizing. So many times those arms had picked me up without effort.

I wanted that again.

" stop."

I rolled my eyes. " you haven't said that to me in almost two months."

" yeah, I know. That's because we need to talk."

" about our trip?"

" something else."

" fine. I guess I'll go wait for you in bed then." Yawning, I went back to my bedroom and slid underneath the cool covers. I tried to go to sleep without him but I just found myself continually wishing that he was wrapped around me.

It took five minutes for him to get out of the shower, dry off, and then get under the covers right behind me. There was something about the warmth of his naked skin against my own that made me shiver.

" you gone tell me what happened today, or-"

I sighed deeply. " who told you?"

" does it matter?"

" no, but..." My leg began to shake. " okay, so I choked the girl up. It's not that big of a deal. She was talking shit and-"

Quickly he flipped my body so that we were facing each other. The room was too dark for me to clearly see his face but with the street light shinning in through my window, I could see his jaw tightly clenched.

"- I just snapped."

" not in my store, aight? And not anywhere else either, matter of fact. What happened to the Alexus who stopped fighting or who wouldn't let anything get her that mad?"

" I know. I feel really bad about it but I couldn't help it. Lately I just- I dont know. Clearly I still have some emotional shit to deal with."

" we'll deal with it together." He leaned in, pecking my lips. " what did she say to get you that pissed off, anyway?"

" I was trying to tell her not to be so loud and disruptive on the sales floor when she threatened me. She basically said that if I didn't leave her alone, she was going to tell Symonee that me and you are together. And just the way she said it and the way she was smirking at me like I wouldn't touch her made me even madder and I just- I hate that bitch. I feel bad that I feel that way but I do."

" how does she know about me and you?"

" I mean, it's not like we've really been hiding it. Everyone kind of knows...except Symonee." I mumbled the last part. " they just don't say anything because they're scared of you."

He was quiet for moment before speaking again. " If you wanna fire her then you can make that decision."

" really?"

" yeah."

" I thought you'd want to make that call."

" nah. I'm not in the store that much and I don't really know the people who work there but you do. You know who deserves to be there and who doesn't and I trust your judgement one hundred percent. If she wanna act like she don't need the job, I got people lined up who do."

" thank you for trusting me, babe."

He smiled against my mouth. " no, thank you."

" for what?" I asked.

" for giving me another shot at some shit that I thought I would never have another shot at again."

" another shot at what?"

" love."

" aw, you love me?" I asked teasingly. I wasn't expecting any answer in particular, so when he didn't give one, I wasn't dissapointed. Instead of speaking we started to kiss passionately. Our legs tangled together, and just as my pussy began to leak, his dick hardened against my leg.

" wait, wait-" I pulled away from his mouth only for him to continue his kisses across my jaw and down my neck. " Ty." I moaned.

"hmm?"

" we gotta talk a-about the trip."

" talk then." He mumbled. At the same time he flipped us so that I was laying on my back and he was hovering over me.

" Really, listen, Ty."

He breathed deeply before pulling back. We were both panting. And even though he was no longer kissing me, our bodies were still wrapped together which made it impossible to really focus.

" what is it, love?"

" The trip. Where are we gonna go on the trip?"

He thought for a second. " how about I surprise you? I'll buy your ticket in a couple days and then you'll get an email for your electronic ticket a day before you leave."

" so I won't know where we're going until twenty-four hours before hand? So I can't really pack much?"

" You can still pack a few things if you want to. You trust me, don't you?"

That wasn't even something I had to think about. "ofcourse."

" aight then. It'll be perfect."