Chapter Twelve

Alexus

When I opened my eyes the next morning, I expected Tyrone to still be wrapped around me, but he wasn't. It startled me at first, making me sit up straight in my bed in panic.

He was sitting on the edge of my bed, back toward me, unmoving. I thought he was asleep at first, until his head turned slightly so that he could look at me over his shoulder. " come here."

He didn't have to tell me twice. I immediately crawled my way toward him, until I was laying across the end of the bed, my head laying on his thigh- the opposite one that his dick was laying on- and looking up at him.

I tried to stay in the moment. All I wanted to do was just stare up at his beautiful face in the early morning sun, but instead, I just kept getting flashes of the night before.

"I forgot to put on my bonnet last night." I said. Even though I knew nothing had changed, everything felt and sounded different...even my voice.

" don't do that."

" do what?"

" try and distract from something that we need to talk about."

" Tyrone, I don't want to-"

" nah, listen," He cut me off. " I need you to talk to me. This is not something that can just be scraped under the rug and never talked about again. This shit changes people...it changes everybody. And I don't want to spend what little time we have together wondering what's going on with you."

" what little time we have together?" I asked, completely bypassing everything else he'd said, welcoming this distraction. I flipped over and propped myself up on my knees so that I could see his face. " what the fuck does that mean?"

" nothing, Alexus. Just talk to me."

" stop fucking playing with me!" I shoved him slightly. " There better not be another woman."

The way he smiled at me made me slightly angry. His arm snaked around me, pulling me on top of him so that I was straddling his body. " don't let me find out you got a jealous streak."

" you ain't gotta find out shit, I'll be the first to admit it. What's mine is mine, and you're mine."

" I'm yours?" He asked, almost like he couldn't believe that I'd said it with so much confidence , or like he'd never heard it spoken with so much aggression.

" mine."

As we stared at eachother, it didn't take long for the tension to build up between us. Our lips found each other's with ease. As our tongues danced, I allowed for him to the control. In that moment I didn't care. The only thing that matter was my body as it begged me to join myself with him in the most intimate way.

Clearly his body felt the same. If the rising of his dick could mean anything, it meant that he felt as attracted to me as I did to him. Nuzzling itself between the lips of my pussy, his penis made itself well known.

I dug my nails into his shoulders, trying to adjust my body at the same time so that he could slide into me, but his hands on my hips kept me firmly in place. For a while, we continued to kiss, rough at some points, and soft at others, until I was leaking so bad that I had had enough.

I pulled my lips away from his, sucking in a deep breath on my way up. " I really need to feel you inside of me- finally. Can you just give me this?"

" when you say it like that, it's hard to say no."

" then don't."

I leaned back in to press our lips together once more, and slowly but surely his hands went from holding me in place, to guiding me. Slowly my hips lifted until his dick was standing straight up and poking against my entrance.