Chapter Twenty-Nine

Its been two weeks since I updated! Lol. I normally update this book every few days. Work had me shook, but whose glad I'm back??

Alexus

It was a set up. As soon as Stephanie finished my exam and I was redressed, Tyrone and I were walking out when we bumped into my mother in the waiting room.

She had this big ass smile on her face that just told me everything I needed to know. " so, how is my future grandbaby?"

She reached her hand out to touch my stomach but I pushed it away. And Tyrone's ass just laughed.

" mom! What ever happened to respecting my privacy?"

" girl... what privacy? I'm your mama and Stephanie is my friend. That means i know everything."

" dont listen to Keshia" Stephanie said as she came up to my left. She now had her purse and lab jacket in her arms. " all I told her nosey ass was that we had an appointment today."

" and i guessed the rest." She said with a smug smile on her face. " Even though you're not quite waiting as long as I wanted you to, i can't wait to have a grandbaby. You better have a girl though because I just came from the mall and i bought-"

I rolled my eyes. Grabbing Tyrone's hand, I pushed past my mother and towards the exit. " just for this, I'm not having a baby. How about you keep them for Leon."

" let's see how your man feels about that."

Tyrone knew that I was just talking shit so there was no issue. As soon as we reached the front door, Stephanie called after us to tell us where to meet them for dinner.

Outside, Tyrone opened the passenger door for me to get into his truck before leaning in so that we were eye to eye. " dont be mad at your mom. She's excited. Hell, I'm excited." He placed one of his hands over my flat stomach. " you already know I'm about to spoil the fuck out of our child."

I rolled my eyes. " no spoiling. I'm not trying go raise a diva."

" no spoiling?" He scuffed. " yeah, aight. Dont hold your breath waiting on that one. I'm spoiling the fuck outta you and out of our future diva. She gone have natural hair like yours, a big heart like yours-"

" amazing cheekbones like yours." We both smiled. "But we might have a boy, Ty. Dont get set on a girl."

" either way I'm good. I dont care if you give me another son or another daughter, as long as they're coming from you." He kissed me softly, pulling away quickly but still nipping at my bottom lip. " I love you, Lex."

" you trying to make a baby right now?" I asked, balling his shirt in my hand to stop him from backing away from me.

He chuckled. " later, Love."

" now?"

" later."

" now."

" Lex..."

I sighed, releasing him. " fine! Dont share your dick with me then. I don't want it anyway."

" yo lying ass. I know you wet as hell right now."

" maybe, maybe not." I definitely was but that was neither here nor there. Even a quickie in the car would make us late to the restaurant, because even our quickies weren't that quick, which Tyrone clearly recognized.

The restaurant we met my mother and Stephanie at was a steakhouse. I wasnt mad at that at all. Even though I was back on my healthy eating shit, they still had stuff that I could and would eat.