Chapter Sixteen

Alexus

Tyrone and I got up early the next morning-him because he had shit to do and me just because I wanted to make him breakfast. I also just wanted to do something to get from under him for one moment, considering the fact that my pussy had continued dripping through the night. Even after my morning shower, five minutes later, my panties were starting to dampen.

I didn't even have to tell Tyrone but he knew it already. It was him gripping my ass throughout the night and waking up a couple of minutes before me so that he could wake me up by kissing and licking softly across my neck and naked chest.

Even more than that though, it was him moisturizing my body when we got out the shower. That did it. His fingers kneading softly into my body, giving me a massage as he was oiling my skin was amazing. That left me dripping.

He kind of just kept giving me little smirks so that I knew that he knew and that he wasn't going to do anything about it. When I say I called him an asshole about twenty times in the forty minutes we'd been awake, it wasn't an exaggeration.

" what you got planned for today?" Tyrone asked from his spot at the kitchen table. I was almost finished cooking breakfast. The sausage, eggs, and bacon were finished. I just had to finish the last few pancakes.

I shrugged at his question. " I guess I'll go back to work today. It's not like I can just afford to take days off and shit just because I'm a little stressed out."

" you can afford anything when you're with me."

I glanced over my shoulder to see the seriousness in his face. It made me smile before going back to cooking. " that's sweet but we've only been dating for two weeks. I'm not looking for a hand out."

"fuck that two weeks shit. We been flirting for longer than that...and we've known each other for four years now. That counts for something, right?"

" it does, or else I wouldn't have had sex with you yesterday. Believe it or not I don't just hand out pussy to niggas I don't know."

" I know that. I'm special to you and you're special to me. We know eachother already. So, if you want anything- anything at all- all you gotta do is say so."

I mean, the inner gold digger in me wanted a few thousand to buy new furniture for my guest bedroom. Tevin had fucked up everything I'd put in that room. It would be nice to do some redecorating.

My inner gold digger could have also used a few thousand for herself too. I mean, a girl can never have her nails done too many times.

However, the level headed part of me overruled all that. I didn't just want to be some rat standing there with my hand out like all the other bitches. That's not why he got with me and that's not what I was going to turn into.

" I'm fine, baby. I really am. I'm a little stressed about the other night but work and cake always heals that. And luckily I have both." The pancakes were finally done and I was working on making us both a plate. " speaking of that cake, can you bring it upstairs for me before you go?"

" aight."

" so, what are your plans for today?"

He sighed. " work."

"not all day...right?"

" probably all day and into tomorrow."

The dissapointment was clear in my voice when I asked, " does this mean that you're not coming back over tonight?"

" I don't know, honestly."

I finished making our plates and took them to the table, sitting his in front of him and mine just across the small circular table. I took my seat. " I promise, Ty, if you're not here by the time I get home I'm gone blow your phone up."