Chapter Eighteen

Alexus

" yo, lemme holla at you." Leon demanded more than asked as he approached us. Tyrone, however, picking up on Leon's aggressive tone, moved his body to shield mine.

" nah, I'm talking to her right now."

" what, you telling me I can't talk to my fucking sister now?"

"oh now I'm yo' sister after you get knocked upside yo' head?" I snapped.

They continued talking like they didn't even hear me.

" nah, I'm telling you that you can't talk to my woman until you take some of that fucking bass out ya voice, man. Take ten and then maybe I'll reconsider."

I couldn't see Leon but I assumed that he was fuming. This situation was deteriorating fast, alot faster than I'd expected it to and a lot faster than it had the last time we'd all been in the same room together. I just wanted it to be over. The last thing I wanted to do was to end up trying to break up a fight between two grown ass men.

" let's just get the bags and go inside, babe." I pleaded, pulling on Tyrone's arm.

He continued to stare Leon down for another moment or two before we started moving back towards Symonee's car.

Goddamn, all I wanted was to have my pussy eaten one good time and it was completely ruined. For almost four days I'd been waiting to have something as simple as Tyrone's head buried between my legs, and now I couldn't even have that simple pleasure.

" I'm tryin' to apologize and this is what I get?"

I turned back to face Leon. " there's no trying to apologize, either you are or you aren't."

He breathed deeply. " Look, I'm not sorry for-"

" then leave me the fuck alone."

" man let me finish!"

Tyrone found himself between us again when Leon started walking toward me. I wasn't worried that Leon would hit me, however, I still didn't like the look on his face. " nigga I said take ten, so go take ten. You not about to be out here screamin' and hollerin' at a fucking woman who ain't do shit, let alone yo sister. Not while I'm here." Tyrone shoved Leon back toward his car. " go chill."

Leon ground his teeth. " you lucky I got respect for you or else I would-"

" respect? If this the way you show respect you can keep that shit, lil nigga." Tyrone waved him off. " You been getting wild disrespectful and crazy and I ain't been sayin' shit about it but I'm not gone keep givin' you passes. Go chill and then you can talk to Lex, but until then..." He shook his head 'no' signaling that Leon wouldn't be able to talk to me.

I rolled my eyes as I noticed Victoria had made it to the end of the driveway and was closing the small distance between us and her. She was the last person I wanted to see in this moment. Why couldn't she just keep her ass in the house?

" can we all just act civil for one minute?" I begged...And then Victoria was next to us. I had to stand next to Tyrone to get a full look at her.

Again, she had a huge smile on her face that I could just tell was fake.

" oh, Tyrone it's been ages, hasn't it?" She asked, ignoring Leon and I completely.

" it has."

" we must catch up." Victoria reached out and grabbed his hand, only for him to pull it away. At that, I smiled.

" nah."

" no?" She smiled even widener. " well I just thought that you'd want to know that Symonee will be going back to New York with me once I decide to leave. Her two children will be traveling with us as well."