Chapter Nineteen

Alexus

When Tyrone and I got to my apartment building, we parked out front. I was so stressed out about everything that transpired that i was exaughsted. So, instead of walking up the stairs I made Tyrone carry me on his back. We pretty much laughed excessively the entire way up, causing me to almost fall once when I forgot to keep my arms wrapped around his neck.

I kissed the back of his neck as he reached my floor. " see, this is what men are for...to carry my lazy ass up the steps."

" anytime, babe...as long as you act right." He said, laughing as allowed for me to slide off of his back and onto my feet.

" as long as I act right? No, nigga, as long as you act right. You should be honored to have carried me up-"

Tyrone grabbed me and pushed me softly against the wall. The quick movement caught me off guard, making me gasp. " you got a smart ass mouth...but I already knew that. It makes me wanna fuck you into submission, I swear it does."

" please?" I whispered just as Tyrone's lips made contact with mine. And then he presses his body against me, causing a shiver to wash over my body from my toes all the way up to my head.

Our kiss got heated fast, probably having to do with him promising to eat my pussy on sight which had yet to happen. It had put both of us on edge.

Our mouths separated so that we could both take a deep breath.

" inside, now." He demanded.

He didn't have to tell me twice.

I fumbled around with my keys for a bit before finding the correct one and letting us into my apartment. The door hadn't even slammed good behind us when he began to pulling my pants down, and me along with them.

With my back against the cold floor and my leggings bunched around my ankles, he kneeled in front of me, pushing my legs up until I was folded in half. I could feel the air running across my pussy as it peaked out from the other side and it made me moan.

" hold em'."

I did as he said, wrapping a hand around each thigh and pulling them up as far as they would go.

Before I could even get a breath in, his warm mouth covered my pussy. I moaned, feeling his tongue glide between two already slippery outer lips and lick gently at my clit.

" fuck, daddy." I moaned. My eyes, which had slid closed the moment we hit the floor shot open as soon as I realized what I had called him. It was unintentional, but there was something about the way he took control that made me want to say things I told him that I wouldn't say. " oh my god, I didn't mean to-"

" shut up." His mouth detached from me long enough to give that command before he was back to kicking vigorously at my clit. I couldn't help the loud noises that I was making, and although I was sure my neighbors could hear, I didn't give a fuck.

When I came it wracked my entire body, leaving my back arched up off of the floor and my eyes squeezed tightly shut. I didn't realize that my nails were digging into my thighs until Tyrone softly pryed them away. And then I felt him pull my pants from around my ankles, dropping them beside us and wrapping my legs around his waist.

My eyes opened again so that I could look up at him. With my juices still coating his lips, he leaned down and softly kissed me.

" you ready, Love?"

" yes."

Just as he started to push into me, my phone began to ring. We both sighed in irritation, but that didn't stop him from pushing into me.

I grabbed my pants and pulled my phone out of my pocket so that I could decline the call. Tyrone continued to push into me, slowly.

" you feel so fucking good." He grunted out. So did he, which is what I was about to say when his phone began to ring next.

" no." I moaned, grabbing his arms and pulling him further down on me. I knew that he wouldn't ignore his phone due to the fact that it was probably business but all I really wanted was for him to stay buried inside of me.

" I got to."

" but you still haven't fucked me into submission yet."

" oh I will."

He pulled out of me, completely detaching himself and standing up. He held a hand out for me to help get me up but I didn't take it. I got up on my own- on two wobbly legs- and retreated to the kitchen so that he could answer his call.

Not even ten seconds later, he entered the kitchen holding out his phone for me to take. " for you."

"hello?" I asked once it was pressed against my ear. I turned away from Tyrone, not expecting for him to bend me over the counter and re-enter me, but he did.

" your brother called me to tell me that you two talked."

" mom," I paused, taking a deep breath to try and stifle a moan. With Tyrone digging deep into my pussy it was hard to keep from screaming out. " now isn't a g-good time."

" it's always a good time when it's me. So, how did it go?"

"you s-should know i-if you talked to him."

" I want to hear it from you."

Tyrone's strokes sped up. He lifted my upper body so that I was standing almost completely straight up with my back to his chest without breaking his stroke. " let's see how long you last before you scream out." He whispered in my free ear.

" mom , I really can't right now. I-"

" tell me."

" thirty seconds?" He whispered in my ear. " forty-five seconds? I wonder how long it'll take until she realizes how deep inside of you I am right now." He grunted.

"I'll call you later, mom." The 'mom' came out as more of a screech. I quickly hit the end call button and allowed for his phone to slip from my hand and onto the floor. " harder, baby."

His hands gripped my waist tighter, moving me at pace so that every time he entered me it knocked the breath right from my body. It only took a few minutes before I came, and a few seconds after me, he found his happy ending as well.

My entire body collapsed backward against his as we both panted loudly. The only thing holding me up was him.

" you're so fucking evil." I said, once i finally felt confident enough in my own voice.

" am I really?" He asked. His lips pressed against my neck, making my pussy clinch which in turned made him groan. " you the one with a pussy that could hypnotize a nigga and you don't even know it."

I chuckled. " that better not be the only reason you still here."

" trust me, it's not."