You Make Me Space Bound (Emin...

By vleggett98

Eminem is admired by millions. He was my hero and Ronnie's. Can the man who changed hip hop forever, change t... More

love is the most heartbreaking thing of all
introductions-edited
mini shady-edited
hoping for a chance-edited
....love that name-edited
mini meets big-edited
two can play at that game-edited
angel meets the boys-edited
shadys back-edited
it doesnt matter.-edited
apologies-edited
safe, loved, even just for a moment-edited
not an update.
mean the things you say-edited
clarification(still not an update)
lips of an angel-edited
not an update
big strong marshmallow-edited
home-edited
contentment-edited
show me-edited
accidents-edited
like a family
dreams, hopes, goals
could not ask for more
all that matters
IMPORTANT-not an update though
when im with you
crash and burn
trusting you
promises
not an update-sorry
mr. and mrs. mathers
we'll be okay...
odd feelings
i won't let anyone else hurt you
broken beauty
nothing could keep us apart
not an update sorry!!
how its meant to be
epilogue

children dont play games

2.4K 62 16
By vleggett98

Marshall POV

London and I have been better. She gets quiet sometimes and it worries me. She gets quiet when we talk about the wedding, but I push her to talk about it so she knows I really do want this. Ronnie was wary of me at first but, he eventually went back to normal, as did everything else. But I can still see it. The pain and panic I see in London's eyes. I wish I could take it away, and make her trust me again. But I can't so I do the next best thing, I help plan the wedding.

"London! Come on we gotta meet the planner hurry up!"

"You can't tell me what to do!"

She runs down the stairs with a smile on her face so I know she's joking. She has on light blue skinny jeans and a white tank top. Her eyes are lined and she looks perfect.

I smile and lead her to the car. We are meeting with the wedding planner today to finalize the details. We only have three months before the wedding. London and the girls have their dresses and the boys and I have gotten our tuxedos. We decided on them being gray with Tiffany blue ties. We also ordered everyone Tiffany blue converse to wear at the wedding. It was London's wedding, what did they expect.

We pull up and walk inside to the planners office. Its some guy that London knows.

"Oh my God! Andy!"

She jumps and wraps her arms around his neck as he spins her around. I feel my hands clench at the sight of someone else holding my girl.

"Hey I'm Andy, you must me Marshall." He sticks his hand out for me to shake. Then the realization hits him, "oh sweety I don't like London. I'm gay."

"Oh my bad, " I reach over and shake his hand, that was stupid of me to react that way. London just laughs as she sits down.

"Okay so we have the outfits. Flowers?"

"Blue peonies, that match the color."

"Indoor or outdoor?"

We haven't even discussed that. Where does she want it?

"Well I have a place in mind but I don't know if it will work out." London answers and fiddles with her fingers. That's how I know she wants this really bad, she always fidgets when she is afraid of not getting what she wants.

"Where did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking the beaux arts train station."

"The one in my 'beautiful' video?"

"Yeah, if we can't that's fine I just thought it would be cool."

She shifts uncomfortably and Andy looks at me.

"Do what you have to do get the station."

London's eyes grow wide looking at me and I smile. I'm getting that train station for her no matter what the cost.

"Alright what about table arrangements for the reception? "

"I had an idea for that. What if at each table we had a one true pair from books and movies? Like one table could be Mickey and Minnie, another could be Lilo and stitch, peeta and katniss, does that sound dorky?"

"No angel, it sounds perfect."

"Yes! Oh my goodness London you're a genius!"

The three of us finalize plans and then London and I leave.

*buzz*

Dre:hey there's a party tonight bring London.

Me:do I get a say in this?

Dre:nope. Meet us at my place, eight o'clock, see ya there white boy

"Babe, Dre is throwing a party tonight."

"Are we going?"

"If you want."

"Okay then we'll go." I smile at her and continue to drive home.

*later that night*

"Do we have to go angel? Why can't we just stay home and have fun?" I rest my hands on her hips hoping to turn her on enough to let us stay home.

"Nope. We're going. How about we play a game?"

"Game?"

"Yeah. While were at the party we have fun and mingle but we tease each other and which ever one asks to get out of there first loses."

"Oh you're on babe."

I let her get ready so we can leave and let the game begin. I wear a black shirt that London is going to love. It's tight and brings out my tattoos. I throw on dark jeans and my white Nike's. I don't put on a jacket, its pretty warm out now. I put some of my colounge on and go to wait downstairs.

London walks down the stairs and I feel my pants tighten. She has on a black strapless dress, and tall black heels. Her hair is curly and wild and her eyes are bright. I'm so not going to win tonight.

We drive to the party and she rests her hand on my thigh the whole way there. Let the game begin. When we get there we greet Dre and his wife. The whole time I stand behind London and hold her. I pull her against me so she can feel my hardness.

When 50 comes over he jokes around with London, her body shakes with laughter and she bends at the waist as she laughs. Damn she's good at this.

"You okay Mr. Mathers? I'm not too much for you am I?"

"Nope. "

Yes.

She leaves to go dance with skylar and I stay to talk to 50. I watch her out of the corner of my eye. She grinds to the beat and twirls her hips around.

Its getting hot in the house so I slip my shirt off. I see London stiffen on the dance floor. Yes! I have gotten to her. I turn back around and continue my conversation with 50.

I feel soft hands travel up my chest from behind. It feels great but London is going to lose tonight.

"Get the fuck off my fiance."

"London?!"

She's standing in front of me. Then who the hell is behind me? I turn and see a tall blonde in a skimpy outfit. Old me would have fucked her at the first glance. But not now. She's not London.

"Oh come on. Like he would marry a child like you. You're what twelve? You look like you belong on Disney channel. He needs a real woman, with experience who can please him."

"Awe. We all know you only want Marshall for his money. You probably have daddy issues too. It would explain why you're such a slut. Marshall doesn't want you." London laughs at the blonde behind me.

"Oh yeah? Then why is he hard just from me touching his chest?"

London's eyes jerk to my pants, and I see the look in her eyes change.

"See princess? He wants a real woman. So run back to Disney channel."

London doesn't even look at me as she walks away.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I turn and ask the blonde.

"Oh come on shady, you don't really want her do you?"

"Yeah I do. I love her. And we're getting married in June."

"Well. Whatever. Call me when you realize you don't want a child."

London isn't a child. Shit London. I grab my shirt and throw it on as I run to the car.

I jump in, "London? Are you okay?"

"Yeah can we just go home."

"Does this mean I win the game?" I try and lighten the mood but I stiffen when she looks at me.

"Take me home Marshall."

I drive to the house and as soon as we get there she walks inside. She didn't say a word the whole way home.

"London. I'm sorry, I thought it was you behind me."

"Its fine Marshall." She's whispering.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"Am I really a child?" She looks at me with red tinged eyes.

"No you aren't. You are a woman. A perfect woman. My woman. You are beautiful and smart and kind and sexy. I don't want anyone else, no one will ever compare to you London."

She just nods her head, keeping her eyes on the floor.

"Come up stairs with me."

"What?"

"London I'm going to show you you aren't a child. Come on."

She smiles a little and walks upstairs. She slides off her dress and I see she has purple lingerie on.

"London pleasure yourself while I undress."

"No. I will never compare to you."

My pride swells and and strip before loving her all night long.

London POV

After that night, my faith was completely restored in Marshall. He had an incredibly sexy woman offering herself and instead he came home and made love to me. We threw ourselves into wedding plans, everything was perfect. I had to change my maid of honor though. My friend was super pregnant and couldn't make it, so skylar will be the maid of honor at my wedding. I had my Tiffany blue shoes and garter, I had my grandmas necklace, my wedding ring, and a necklace from Marshall's mother. Something blue, something old, something new, and something borrowed. Our wedding was planned and perfect.

I took a deep breath to calm myself before falling asleep. When I wake up, it's the morning of my wedding. Today, I'm going to marry Marshall Mathers.

Hey guys. I'm so sorry about the late update but I didn't get very many reveiws from the last chapter. So obviously the next chapter is the wedding. I hope you liked this chapter, please vote and comment. Thanks for reading, and you know the drill. Read my other stuff, follow me on social media, vote and comment blah blah blah. Much love to all of you that are still reading this story, you don't know how much it means to me. Much love.

Xoxo

-me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 91 9
January, 1997-Detroit Michigan. Shardonay's lifelong bestfriend, Celisse which who had became her roommate could be a burden at times due to drug ha...
7.8K 215 18
Based heavily on the song "In Too Deep" in MTBMB (Music To Be Murdered By) This song and soon to be the story you are reading is about a woman who i...
42.2K 892 46
You (Jessie) meet Marshall in a bar and it quickly turns into a hot and heavenly situation. You instantly have a connection that is friendly but sex...
Eminem One-shots By elle

General Fiction

1.5K 65 13
#3 in Rap Battle #4 in Slim Shady #6 in Rap God #1 in my reading list 😎😎 This book is a collection of one-shots that i wrote, based on any reques...