Harmonize | niam au sequel |

By twinkiepayne

" You're a pain, you know that right?" " Of course I know that. I like pushing your buttons." ~*~*~ The... More

intro-explanation
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-øne
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
epilogue
last author's note :(

seventeen

251 10 4
By twinkiepayne

From Ry Baby 😍 to Brendon 💅🏻:

You free today??

Brendon looks down at his phone. He was watching the telly with his papa towards the evening when all of a sudden he got a text from Ryan. Why would Ryan need him now?

" Papa, am I free today?" Brendon asks. Drew and Niall went out to do something that Brendon didn't care for, so it was just Liam and Brendon home. Brendon usually asks Niall for permission to go out somewhere, but Liam was the only one home. And Zayn was doing whatever he was doing, because once again, it was something Brendon didn't care for.

" Why are you asking me? You should know your own schedule." Liam says.

" Well because I think Ryan wants to hang out. I just want to know if our family is doing anything." Brendon says. Liam tries to hide his smile because he knows what's going on today.

" I don't think we're doing anything today. So go a head and hang with him." Liam says. Brendon nods his head and answers Ryan's text.

To Ry Baby 😍 from Brendon 💅🏻:

I'm free today

" Papa, where did dad go?" Brendon asks. Liam wasn't paying attention to him.

" Hm?" Liam asks. Brendon looks down at his phone again to see a message from Ryan.

From Ry Baby 😍 to Brendon 💅🏻:

I'm on my way over

Brendon rolls his eyes and looks at his papa.

" What were we talking about?" Brendon asks.

" I don't remember." Liam says. Brendon lets out a laugh.

The garage door opens and the family members shuffle into the room.

" Brendon, if you're in your pajamas you better go change!" Niall yells once he steps into the house. Niall and Drew walk over to Liam and Brendon.

" Why do I have to change?" Brendon asks. Drew rolls his eyes.

" We're going to dinner." Drew mumbles. Brendon and Liam look at each other.

" But dad, I just said Ryan can come over." Brendon says, looking back at Niall.

" I guess it's too late then. Tell him another time." Niall says. Liam looks at him weird.

" But wait, Ni, doesn't he have to-"

" Liam, just shut your mouth for like, one second." Niall says. Liam quiets down and Brendon looks at his family members weird.

" But dad, I can't just cancel on him." Brendon says.

" I just think you can." Drew says, making fun of how Brendon uses the word 'just' a lot. Niall gives him a dirty look and smacks the back of his head. Drew frowns and rubs the back of his head.

" Brendon, go get dressed and then we'll go out. Maybe Ryan can come with us." Niall says. Brendon lets out a groan and stands up from the couch. He walks upstairs and to his room to find an outfit. Drew looks at his dad's.

" Did I really have to be a part of Ryan's stupid plan?" Drew asks.

" DJ, shut up and just be glad you're doing something good for your brother." Niall says. Brendon walks down the stairs in a different outfit.

" Is this better for you dad?" Brendon asks.

" Much better." Niall says," Let's go boys."

Liam stands up from the couch and he gets his shoes along with Brendon. Niall and Drew were waiting by the front door. Liam met up with them and Brendon looks at them weird.

" Why are we going through the front door?" Brendon asks.

" To change things up. Don't question it and just follow us." Niall says. Liam and Drew walk out the front and Brendon obediently follows behind them.

But what Brendon saw outside his front lawn, he was not expecting.

Ryan was standing on his front lawn holding a big sign that says: I don't mean to toot my own french horn, but homecoming with me?

Brendon's hands shoot up to his face. He couldn't help but feel all giddy inside. Ryan smiles a big smile at Brendon.

" So, homecoming?" Ryan asks. Brendon smiles.

" Yes." Brendon says nodding his head along. Brendon walks up to Ryan and Ryan slips his lips onto Brendon's lips. Brendon smiles into the kiss.

" Alright boys, break it up." Liam says after a little bit. Brendon pulls back from Ryan, embarrassed his family had to see him kiss Ryan. Brendon looks at Ryan.

" I want a picture to post on insta." Brendon says.

" Of course babe." Ryan says. Brendon takes the poster and holds it in his hands. Ryan stood next to him looking very proud. Brendon took a selfie and shows it to Ryan.

" Look good?" Brendon asks.

" Anything looks with you." Ryan says. Brendon blushed and proceeds to upload the picture to his Instagram.

(Sorry bout the picture fam... couldn't find one to perfectly fit)

brendon.alexander homecoming with Ry Baby 😍❣️❣️ gonna be a blast

" Ryan, do you want to come to dinner with us?" Niall asks.

" I wish I could, but my mum needs me back home. Thank you though Mr. Payne." Ryan says.

" Just wanted to know." Niall says. Niall looks at his sons," Payne boys, roll out!"

Brendon kisses Ryan's cheek," I'll see you later."

" Yep. Bye babe." Ryan says. Ryan walks to his car as the Payne family walk to their car. The family gets in and Liam starts driving.

" Where should we go boys?" Liam asks.

" Don't care." Drew says.

" I don't care either." Brendon says. Niall rolls his eyes.

" I hate you how boys are like this." Niall says. The two boys roll their eyes.

" Well, it looks like we're going to go to a choosing of mine." Liam says. Liam drives to a random restaurant the family has been to a lot and parks his car in the parking lot.

" Boys, I want your best behavior." Liam says. Liam stops the car.

" Can't promise anything." Drew says, which makes both parents sigh and roll their eyes.

" At least we have Brendon." Niall says. Everyone gets out of the car and they walk towards the restaurant. They walk in and the host smiles at them.

" How many?" He asks.

" Four." Liam says. He grabs four menus and looks at the family.

" Follow me." He says. He leads the family towards a table for four and lays the menus out.

" Your server should be with you. Have a good meal." The host says.

" Thank you." Niall says. Niall and Drew sit on one side of the table and Liam and Brendon sit on the other side. They started looking at their menus except Brendon was only looking at his because he didn't want to get caught of not eating. Niall looks at Brendon.

" So Bren, are you excited to go to homecoming?" Niall asks. Brendon looks up from his menu. Drew rolls his eyes.

" Dad, everyone goes to homecoming." Drew says.

" I know, I know, but Brendon has a date his first year in high school. I never had a date for homecoming when I was in high school." Niall says.

" Because you're a loser." Drew says.

" That's actually wrong because dad was a slut when it came to the dances." Liam says. Niall gives him a dirty look.

" How was dad a slut? Look at him, he couldn't have been a slut." Drew says. Niall rolls his eyes and looks at his sons.

" When I was in high school, I didn't know I was gay so I just went around grinding on a bunch of girls. Later throughout high school I learned I was hella gay." Niall says," And I swear to god if I ever hear about you boys grinding on a bunch of people, I'm going to kick your arse."

Brendon smirks at Drew because he knew damn well Drew has already done that. Drew gives Brendon the evil eyes cause he didn't want his secret blown.

The waitress came by and took the family's drink orders. She went to get them and the family just talked about homecoming and how exciting it's going to be for the rest of the night.

Niall and Liam wanted to tell the boys something important, but they couldn't do it. They would save it for another night.

***

Look at that! Another update in the last like, 24 hours because I hate my life! I told you I'm gonna start whipping out chapters because I have nothing else better to do during the summer.

How are you guys?? Are you on summer break yet??

Thoughts on this chapter??

Thank you so much for reading my story. Please vote for this chapter. Thank you again. I love you all.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.4K 47
The days of the One Direction are coming to an end and the hiatus was made. Louis if forced to sign up a contract which takes Harry away from him. Th...
59.3K 1.6K 17
[ Niam Horayne AU ] ✓ Niall Horan is the kid who gets bullied. Liam Payne makes everything better. Together, they're unstoppable. © copyright 2013...
6.8K 446 34
In which a boy in a bookstore finds a broken boy and they fall in love and fix each other. - - 'Tell me a story, L-lou.' Harry asked, sleepy. 'What a...
7.6K 191 21
Where Zayn's dad hurts him and Liam tries to help. - - Ziam with a little Larry - Started August 2021, finished October 2022 - PLEASE DO NOT READ IF...