Shape Of You

Від blessthekellic

Starting university is always hard, and it's much harder when you don't have any friends. Wanting to prove hi... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - Final
Chapter 28 - Epilogue
New story!!!

Chapter 21

10.9K 341 617
Від blessthekellic

Plenty of gasps and moans later, Harry came in my mouth and like a good boyfriend, I swallowed it all. I couldn't get over the sweet and salty taste on my mouth, and so I licked Harry clean.

"Fuck, Lou," Harry breathed out, "You're the best fucking thing in my life."

---------

Louis' POV

"I don't want to leave this bed," I groaned into Harry's chest. Harry laughed at me through his morning raspy voice and pleced a sweet kiss on the top of my head.

"I don't want you to leave either, love," He replied. His arms wrapped themselves tighter around my body, practically crushing me into his chest, but I didn't mind it one bit. Being close to Harry was a safe haven for me and I deeply cherished every second we had for each other. It sucked that we didn't see each other as much as we wanted to, but it was better to enjoy while it lasted rather than be complaining in his arms.

"Ugh, I don't want to see Zayn today," I groaned, "Please, let me stay in your bed, Hazza! I'll suck you off again!"

"As much as I'd like that to happen," He chuckled, "You've got a diploma to earn. I can't let you miss your classes just for a cuddle."

"But I'm sick!" I pretended to sneeze, but apparently I wasn't that good of an actor because Harry raised an eyebrow at me and removed his arms from around me, "Aw, c'mon, Harry."

"Nope," He said, "You've got college and I've got work. I can drive you if you want."

I fell back on top of Harry's God-sent mattress, "Do I really have to, mum?"

Suddenly, I felt a pillow hit my stomach and I jumped in surprise. I glared at the culprit and flet like smacking Harry's smirk off with my own pillow.

"Yes, you do," He responded, "Now, do you want to join me in the shower?"

And that's how you get me out of bed, "Only if you wash my hair."

Harry kissed my cheek, "Anything for you, love."

---------

Even after I managed to convince Harry to stop by Costa for a coffee, my will to go to Uni today was next to nothing. Not only was I really exhausted from last night, but I wasn't in the mood to come across anyone I didn't know how to feel about anymore. As much as Harry was pissed off at Zayn, I knew he got a sense of satisfaction for knowing he was right all along, and luckily he wasn't rubbing it into my face like a prick would.

"I'll see you later, babe?" Harry kissed my cheek when he dropped me off at Uni.

I sighed, "Can't you just take me with you to work? I promise I'll be quiet!"

Harry laughed and ruffled my already messy feathery hair, "If it makes you feel any better, love, I'd much rather stay in bed with you than leave you here and go to that meeting."

"Then turn this car around and take us back to your flat!" I said as if it was the best idea ever, which in my opinion, was.

"You're funny, Lou," Harry sweetly said, "Now, get off and go to class. Call or text me if you need anything."

"Fine," I grumbled, "I'm not gonna kiss you goodbye then."

Harry shrugged, "I'll kiss you when I go over for dinner."

"Whatever," I muttered. I opened the car door and stepped outside. I turned around to see Harry sending me kisses but I just fake pouted and closed the door behind me.

As Harry drove away, I walked as quickly as I could inside the building. Classes were just about to start and the last thing I wanted to do was face-

"Louis!" A voice called out for me. I turned around subconsciously and my heart lept when I saw who it was. Zayn was waving at me from the other side of the hallway and luckily, I was right in front of the classroom. I quickly got inside and sat the furthest away from the door. The room was already packed, the only missing person being the professor. Seconds later, the old man showed up and closed the door behind him.

"Alright, class," He spoke loud and clear, "Let's get back to where we were."

----

After a God awful long class, the professor finally dismissed us when I was just about to fall asleep. I quickly packed up my notes and blended with the crowd of students to leave. I figured if I stayed in that large group, then Zayn wouldn't see me, but that was too good to be true.

I was walking out the door for not even a second before I felt someone latch onto my forearm and drag me out of the crowd. My head shot to the left and I wasn't surprised to see it was Zayn.

"What're you doing?" I practically spat, "Are you out of your mind?! Let go of me!"

"Calm down, Louis," Zayn insisted, "I just want to talk to you."

"Well, I don't want to talk to you," I said and crossed my arms on my chest as soon as he let go of me.

"Look, I'm sorry for what I did, alright?" He apologized, "It was way out of line and I wasn't even in the right state of mind..."

"That's not an excuse, Zayn," I muttered.

He bit his bottom lip, "I know...I just really want to take it back and-"

"You can't take it back, that's not how things work," I frowned.

Zayn sighed exasperated, "Look, I know alright? I'm just trying to be the bigger person and apologize and you're not letting me!"

"Maybe because I don't want to hear it," I answered, "Look, I need time to process this shit. Harry's upset, I'm upset and I need to think about some stuff, alright?"

Zayn looked taken aback, "Oh, uh. Okay?"

"If you're quite finished, I need to go to class," I said, "And I think you should too. I'll see you around."

I didn't give Zayn a chance to respond before turning on my heels and getting the hell out of there to my next lesson.

----

Harry's POV

"So, Harry!" The music producer, Richard, grinned, "I'm so happy you decided to drop by today!"

I chuckled, "Well, it's kind of an honor to be here today so I would be an idiot if I didn't come here."

"Good thinking, kid," He smiled while pointing at me.

I was at work, doing my regular shift of setting inventory and doing all that fun stuff, when I felt my phone buzz from my back pocket. Now, I don't usually have my phone with me at work. Usually, Lou distracts me with his cute texts throughout the day and even though I didn't reply straight away and out where everyone could see me, my boss somehow noticed me with my face glued to my phone and now he insists on me leaving in either at home or at the lockers in the backroom.

I stuck to rules I was given quite thoroughly, hardly ever would I disrespect whoever gave me said rules and break them, at least in my adult life. But I was glad I completely forgot about leaving my phone in the backroom and having it inside my pocket because the personal assistant from that record company called me, and I was confused at first as to why.

I quickly ran outside. If anyway would ask, I was out for a smoke. I answered the call and in less than five minutes, I was told that in an hour, I had a meeting with Richard, the one who reached out to me.

I was ecstatic, more so than I imagined I would be. I quickly told my boss about the phone call and luckily for me, he forgot that I shouldn't even had had my phone with me. He was glad to give me a break, after all, I was one of the hardest workers here. Also the one with most hours. Today definitely showed off the benefits of working until late to make ends meet.

"I have to say, Harry," Richard started, "I wasn't sure if I was going to like you."

"Howcome?" I asked.

"When I saw you on stage, you had this...flair, I'd say, of confidence," He stated, "I liked that from you, but I was afraid you'd turn out a cocky brat off stage."

"I'm taking you don't think that's my case," I snickered, which earnt me a grin from Richard.

"Not at all, kid," He said, "You're respectful, kind, talented and most importantly, attractive!"

My eyes widened in surprise, not expecting him to say that, "Oh, uh. Thanks?"

"Harry, even your bloody name is a rock stars name," He said, "You've got exactly what it takes to be the next big hit. We all agree that you'd be a perfect fit here."

I turned my gaze to the three other important business looking people standing beside Richard. They all nodded in agreement and glanced at me expectantly.

"We have high hopes for you, Harry." Richard spoke, "So, before you sign any contract, it's important for you to know exactly what you're signing up for."

"Of course," I replied, taking a stack of papers from a woman standing beside Richard. My eyes quickly skimmed through the small sized font, but Richard's voice interrupted me from processing everything.

"To make things short, I'm going to explain to you exactly how we make a young rising star like yourself into the next number one worldwide musician on every chart," I nodded, "First of all, it's great that you already have a small fanbase. Granted, it was a crowd in a bar, but it's something."

"You'll be seen hanging out with musicians from our own company to make yourself known. A few paparazzi shots here and there, a couple of articles on the internet and people will start getting curious about you. We think it's a good idea if you gained publicity by going out with female musicians. Taylor Swift, for example."

"Uh, I'm sorry to interrupt," I spoke, "But I'm actually gay and I have a boyfriend."

Growing up sure of my sexuality, I was a target in middle school. Of course, after a couple of weeks of the confirmed rumor spreading around in the gossipy hallways and the sly glances and jokes, everyone got over themselves and no one really gave me two shits for liking cock, luckily. But the reaction I got from Richard was unexpected and I felt like I was back in those days.

Richard laughed at me. He and the people beside him exchanged glances and quickly fell into laughter. I felt a little odd, standing there like a laughing stock. I felt quite ridiculed and mostly, confused.

"Oh, Harry," Richard wiped off a tear in his eye as his laughter died down, "Do you really think you're going far in the music industry for being gay? That's absurd!"

I frowned, "Excuse me?"

"Harry, if you want to be successful in the music business, you have to take the right path. I'm giving you a golden ticket for fame and success, an opportunity many would die for."

"Are you asking me to be straight in exchange of fame?" I practically spat, "You want me to go back into the closet in order for people to know who I am?"

"It's not that complicated, Harry," He said in a superior tone, "I don't care what you do behind closed doors, but in public, you're all about women."

"So...I wouldn't be able to go out with my boyfriend?" I asked, already knowing the dreaded answer.

"Yes, Harry," He said, "All you have to do is lie and you'll get your name on every billboard there is. Think about it, you'll be famous, driving expensive cars and living the life you've always wanted. It's worth it, Harry. You trust me, don't you?"

---

AN: Hey guys! I was supposed to post this a couple of days ago but guess what!!! I got a new kitten and I've been so distracted with him!! He's the cutest little thing and I'm excited bcs even tho I've had (and have) cats as pets, I've never had a kitten!! I've been posting him so much on my instastory I feel like people are starting to get annoyed with me but oh well :)))))

Do you guys have any pets??

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

21.6K 1.2K 30
Revenge. A beautiful thing, isn't it? Louis wants nothing more than to get revenge for that awful thing that happened two years ago. But he can't, be...
628K 21.3K 25
❝Don't ever try to get near me! I don't wanna see you.❞ Harry had slurred in his face looking him in the eye. ❝I-I don't understand,❞ Louis managed t...
407K 15.5K 62
harry doesn't know what to expect when louis moves into the apartment beside his, but he definitely didn't expect hallway kisses and mysterious packa...
3K 92 16
Louis can't wait. His best friend Harry is finally coming back home after a long vacation trip. But what happens if Harry suddenly has a girlfriend...