Shape Of You

By blessthekellic

Starting university is always hard, and it's much harder when you don't have any friends. Wanting to prove hi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - Final
Chapter 28 - Epilogue
New story!!!

Chapter 20

11.5K 370 612
By blessthekellic

In a second, Zayn's lips were on mine and no matter how soft and expert they were, it felt wrong. Kissing him felt like kissing a sibling, and with as much strength as I could, I pushed Zayn away from me and ran the hell out of there as fast as I could. I couldn't even force myself to stay in the awfully stanching room with someone who practically forced himself upon me. I didn't know what to think, so I just focused on running.

When I got home, I was glad Liam wasn't there because the last thing I wanted to do was explain to him why the hell was I crying and I didn't want to think about everything that happened today.

----

My life felt like a mess right now. I was on day three of ignoring my boyfriend and a supposed close friend of mine. The only one that really had my back right now was Liam, but I was keeping very tight lipped about this whole situation. The truth is, I didn't even want to accept it myself of what had happened. I knew me and Harry argued quite a bit, but what couples didn't? I still cared for him, more than I have ever cared about anyone and I didn't want to lose him.

On the other hand, Zayn was a different story. I spent so much time ignoring his flirting and even dismissing it, that I couldn't get over our kiss. Not that I liked it, because I didn't, but I couldn't imagine why in the world he did that. Yes, he probably fancied me, but could I be friends with someone who so easily kissed someone in a relationship? He was generally such a nice person so I was really conflicted as to if I should just talk to him or pretend I never even bumped into him. Harry would love the latter, but at the end of the day, Zayn was my friend and Harry had no right in telling me who I should be friends with.

So Uni today was a little different than the rest. I purposely arrived late to the classes I shared with Zayn just so that I'd strategically find a spot that wasn't near him. I felt his eyed gaze upon me every time I walked into class, apologizing profusely about traffic that never even happened, mostly because I walk from my house to Uni. Not that these professors even cared, if I'm honest.

Zayn tried to approach me a couple of times, but he soon gave up when he noticed that I'd give out a stupid excuse or simply avoid the living day of him. I barely even had enough time to think things over, I was scared I'd say something that wasn't what I actually wanted. Simply because I didn't know what I wanted.

As my day was finally over, I made a point of quickly packing my things up and scrambling out of the classroom before anyone else did. The hallways got a tad bit crowded around this time and if I got a head start, Zayn wouldn't be able to easily spot me. It helps that I'm not as tall as I wanted to be, I blend easier in crowds.

I was quickly rushing past the hallways and outside to the courtyards. When I was out, I let out a breath, knowing that I probably lost Zayn along the way. Either way, I still had to walk home and I was pretty knackered from class today so I could really go for a nap, if I'm honest.

But my plans for a twenty minute sleep were put in a halt when I saw Harry from afar, leaning against his car. When his gaze caught mine, he waved at me and for a second I was frozen on my spot. Seeing his face right night was giving me mixed feelings but the longer I stayed on the spot, the quicker I realized I couldn't avoid him any longer. I needed to man up and face him.

"I, um," He started when I slowly paced up to him, "Hey, Louis. I know you probably weren't expecting me to show up here, but I can't spend another day knowing that you're upset with me. I really want to fix things with you because you're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I don't want to lose you. Can we...can we talk this over in my flat? I'd rather a little more privacy..."

I didn't think I was ready to talk to Harry. A lot of things were said in that moment and I wasn't sure if I had all my thoughts together, but knowing myself, if Harry didn't make the first move, who knows for how long I'd avoid this altogether?

So, with a sigh, I nodded and watched as the corners of Harry's lips turned upwards into a weak smile. We got into his car and for the next ten minutes, nothing was said between us. I think we were both too scared to say anything and even though the silence was killing me, I did nothing about it. I certainly did miss Harry's palm wrapped around my thigh while he drove, but I simply ignored the sweet craving and looked out the window, watching everything pass by.

Sooner than expected, we arrived to Harry's flat and I made my way onto his couch. I noticed that we did have a lot of arguments at his house but perhaps it was just an odd coincidence.

"Before we start," Harry spoke from next to me, "I want to apologize to you for being so childish and possessive over you. I'm sorry for making a scene at the restaurant the other day and I know I don't have the power to choose your friends. I don't want you to feel like I'm controlling you or anything, Lou. I just don't want you to be around certain people."

"The thing is, whenever I care about someone deeply, I just get...possessive. I hate that I get like that sometimes but I really just want the best for you, Lou." Harry confessed, "I understand if you don't want to deal with me anymore, but I just wanted you to know that you're the best things that's ever happened to me. I'm so sorry for ever hurting you and I hope that doesn't happen again. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself."

I smiled. That was exactly what I needed to hear from him. My palm laid gently on top of Harry's thigh affectionately and his eyes widened in surprise.

"I accept your apology, Harry," I said, "I don't want to lose you, either. You mean too much to me to be let go that easily. I don't care how much we argue, as long as I still know you care about me."

Harry let out a breath of relief. Talking our issues over really proved itself to be important. Communication is key for a relationship to work, and even if ours isn't exactly picture perfect, it's perfect enough for me.

"Now that that's finally settled," He said, placing his arm around my shoulder, "How've you been these past few days? It's been torture not talking to you."

My mind went back to the disturbing image of Zayn kissing me a few days ago and I bit my lip in contemplation, thinking about whether or not I should bring this up with Harry. We had only made up less than a minute ago, was telling him this now really worth it?

"What's wrong, babe?" Harry frowned at me. I teared my eyes away from his gaze and tried to make up my mind.

"Do you promise not to flip out?" I gazed at him worriedly. Harry eyed me curiously, but nodded alas.

I let out an uneven breath, "Alright, so, after running out of the restaurant, I was so blinded by anger that I really needed to vent with someone."

"Okay...?" He said, "And?"

I shifted uncomfortably under Harry's sturdy arm, "And so I ended up at the Uni's dorms...where Zayn was staying at."

After I mentioned his name, I noticed Harry's eyed darken with anger and his body tense up. I knew that things wouldn't end well if I finished this story, but for the sake of our relationship, I had to tell the truth.

"And so I talked to Zayn and one things led to another and...he kissed me," I confessed.

"He what?!" Harry's voice bellowed. I quickly placed my hands on his chest to hold him back.

"Calm down, Harry!" I squeaked, "I pushed him away as quickly as I could!"

"The fucking cunt!" He seethed, "How dare he even come close to you like that?! Does that little cockface know nothing about respect?! I should just beat him up!"

"You're not doing anything, Harry!" I replied desperately, "I've been avoiding him as much as I could. I've even blocked his phone number!"

"That's doesn't mean he won't show up at your flat when you least expect, begging for your forgiveness," Harry rolled his eyes, "You've turned a blind eye to him for too long, Louis. I hate to be this person, but it's time for you to cut ties with him."

I sighed, "I guess you're right..."

Harry suddenly wrapped his arms around my body in a heart-warming hug. I was practically on his lap and all this closeness was exactly what I needed right now.

"Don't be sad, love," Harry whispered into my ear, "I hate seeing you upset."

"I'm just so tired of people taking advantage of me," I admitted, "Especially when it's people I trusted."

"I can't even begin to fathom why anyone would take advantage of you," Harry said, "Why would anyone treat you worse than dog shite?"

I let out a shaky laugh, "I don't know...I guess I'm just an idiot who trusts people too much."

Harry's grip on me loosened and I pulled back in confusion. Harry was frowning at me and I had no idea why.

"Don't you ever say that about yourself, Lou," He said, "You're anything but an idiot. If there's anyone who's an idiot, it's Zayn. God, I hate that bastard."

I gently brushed a lock of Harry's hair from his face behind his ear. I gazed at Harry's hard features before pressing my thin lips to his plump ones. He was caught by surprise, but nonetheless, he kissed me as if his life depended on it.

What started out as an innocent kiss, to remind him of how much I was thankful to have him in my life, became much more passionate and heated. I found myself lying on my back with Harry positioned on top of me, with his legs between my thighs. My fingers were intertwined with his luscious curls and his hands were roaming my curvy hips and well accentuated are. His palm unexpectedly squeezed my right cheek, emitting a groan from the back of my throat. My leg threw itself over Harry's hip and this new found friction made the front of my pants twitch in excitement.

The air was growing hotter every swipe of Harry's tongue and every moan emitted from either of us. My clothes were starting to become heavy and constricting on me and I quickly, desperately, wanted them off.

I detached my hungry lips from Harry's and quickly went to Harry's buttons, popping them off as quickly as my shaky hands could do it. His cold digits were teasing my hot and flushed skin beneath my t-shirt. His fingers traced my muffin tops and chubby stomach, which only resulted in distracting me from pulling Harry's shirt off and leaving it undone and on his shoulder before I couldn't take it anymore.

I pulled his face to mine and swiped my tongue inside of his mouth. he was taken aback, but quickly switched into his more dominant mode and had me putty in his arms. Still with our lips locked, I swiped Harry's shirt off him and immediately placed my hands to the front of his belt. Harry pulled back and pulled my shirt up, revealing my untoned stomach and tiny nubs. Harry's mouth watered as he placed butterfly kisses between my nipples and down to my belly button. His teasing lips were turning me into a moaning mess, but even more so when he unexpectedly took my left nipple into his mouth and bit into it, causing me to yelp. Harry's tongue was quick to lick around where he but me in an attempt to sooth the pain and he sucked on it as if his life depended on it. I practically came in my pants when he moved to my right nipple, but when i was just about to burst, harry detached his lips from me and pulled my t-shirt from my head.

"You're so beautiful, Lou," He mumbled as his eyes followed my every crook and cranny. I felt exposed under his gaze and even though I had been in this position before with him, I couldn't help but feel a bit embarrassed.

Harry's hands went to the front of my skin tight skinny jeans and his gaze fell on mine as if he was asking for permission. I panted as I nodded, wanting desperately any form of something from him.

With a smirk, Harry unbuttoned my pants and pulled them, with a little difficulty, down my thighs to the floor. The only thing separating me from being completely nude in front of harry were my white briefs that left nothing for imagination. Harry's fingers teasingly got under my waistband and I had to look away when he slowly dragged them down my legs. I had always loved Harry's large palms, especially now when he was grabbing a hold of my thigh on one hand and my shaft on the other. I let out a high pitched moan at his cold fingers against my warm manhood and let out strangled breaths as he dragged his hand, slowly, up and down.

Sooner than i wanted to, Harry let go of me and I opened my dazed eyes in curiosity. Harry had on a mischievous smirk and my stomach bubbled in anticipation a to what he had in mind.

"Open your legs for me, baby," He cooed, "I want to make you feel good."

Harry's hot words got into my head and without any sort of hesitation, I spread my legs for him. I was completely exposing myself to my boyfriend, and I was loving it.

Harry's hands wrapped themselves on each thigh and before I could even question anything, I let out the biggest gasp of my life when I felt something new and wet against my entrance. I moaned as Harry dragged his tongue around my puckered hole. It was fucking magic and I knew that if he kept this up, I wouldn't be able to last that long. After teasing my pink ring of muscles, I gasped loudly when his wet tongue entered my hole and licked me all around. I had never felt this good. Beneath my curly haired lover, I was squirming and moving around with an intense amount of pleasure. My mind was yelling at me to stop whatever was happening, but this was just too good to put an end to, at least when I'm still so, so close to finishing.

Whilst licking and sucking and biting my fluttered hole, Harry's hand slyly made its way from my thigh to my stomach, where my shaft lay there, pink and leaking pre-come. Harry gripped me tightly and with just a few pumps, I couldn't hold it it anymore and finally let myself go all over my stomach and a bit on Harry's hand. He jerked me off while I was coming down of my high and every time he moved his hand downwards, I'd let out a tiny gasp. My shaft was incredibly sensitive and it was clear just how one little touch would make me squirm and shake. When I was well and truly done, Harry detached his talented tongue from me and wiped his dirty hand on his jeans.

"H-Harry," I panted, "Y-you're so f-fuckin' amazing."

He chuckled at me, "S'nothing special."

I rolled my eyes at his modesty and pulled him towards me so that I could kiss him with the little energy I had left in me.

"You left me completely knackered!" I moaned as Harry lay himself next to me. I was still fully naked and cuddling into his perfect body.

"Sorry. babe," He apologized half-heartedly, "I couldn't contain myself anymore."

As I shifted my leg to get more comfortable, I felt something poke into my thigh. I felt like an idiot for forgetting all about Harry's needs so with a random push of energy, I traced my fingers to the front of his bulge.

"What're you doing, Lou?" He asked me through a smile.

Instead of a reply, I unbuttoned Harry's pants and dragged them down to his thighs. His boxers were forming an alarmingly high tent and my mouth watered when I revealed his large and sturdy manhood. I placed my hand on him and jerked him off, eliciting deep moans that I loved to hear, and then I placed his leaking member inside of my mouth, hollowing my cheeks and trying to fit as much as I could in my mouth.

Plenty of gasps and moans later, Harry came in my mouth and like a good boyfriend, I swallowed it all. I couldn't get over the sweet and salty taste on my mouth, and so I licked Harry clean.

"Fuck, Lou," Harry breathed out, "You're the best fucking thing in my life."

----

A/N: How are you guys liking this story?? I'm actually quite proud of myself with this one!! Plus, not a lot of chapter are left, maybe less than 10 :(((((

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 637 26
Harry loves dressing up he loves skirts and dresses but never dares to dress up in public what happens when his crush shows up at his front door... "...
231K 5.4K 33
Harry's looking for an assistant and Louis' looking for a job. Harry is never the one to show emotions or affection of any kind but what happens when...
17.8K 1.1K 12
@banana2000008 asked me to write this story from Louis point of view. Your wish is my command. 😘 They all met in Uni and had stayed friends after th...
3.1K 92 16
Louis can't wait. His best friend Harry is finally coming back home after a long vacation trip. But what happens if Harry suddenly has a girlfriend...