Dangan Ronpa Minecraft...Fina...

By BeccaWise4

They begged. They cried. They pleaded. They even threatened (which creeps me out a little). They want a seque... More

Before You Begin....
Prologue - The Return
Chapter 1 - Oops Doesn't Even Begin To Cover It....
Chapter 2 - What The Huh The Flip Is Going On?!!?
Chapter 3 - When Stories Collide
Chapter 4 - Being The Offensive Ninjas They Were Meant To Be
Chapter 5 - Show-And-Tell And Suiting Up For Le Battle!
Chapter 6 - Let's Make The Author's Job Harder!
Chapter 7 - Her Worst Fear
Chapter 8 - 2 Sea dogs, A Dinosaur, And Another 1/2 Dinosaur...And Some Humans
Chapter 9 - The Misfit...Murderers?
Chapter 10 - Wings Of Regret! ...Crane From Kung Fu Panda 3 Anyone?
Chapter 11 - When Time Rates Don't Coincide And You Just Go With It T_T
Chapter 12 - Well...That's...One Way To Go....
Chapter 13 - Identical Imposters
Chapter 14 - *Quietly Eating Breakfast* OH MAI GOD SO MANY VOICES
Chapter 15 - ilbarker's Rage
Chapter 16 - The Sea Shall Feast Tonight....
Chapter 18 - And...We're Off!
Chapter 19 - The Evil Within
Chapter 20 - Not What They Seemed....
Chapter 21 - We're Getting WHAT?!
Chapter 22 - The Search For ilbarker
Chapter 23 - Over The Lands And Through The Forest To Becca's Castle We Go!
Chapter 24 - $#(@ERROR#(*&
Chapter 25 - Slowly But Surely....
Chapter 26 - Skippin' Time Like A Boss!
Chapter 27 - The Revelation Of elbarker....
Chapter 28 - BeccaWise4? More Like BeccaKeller4....
Chapter 29 - Another Friend In A Coma....
Chapter 30 - Side-Quest Preparation And Learning
Chapter 31 - It All Seemed Too Easy....
Chapter 32 - The Guilt Of Choosing
Chapter 33 - The Kingsfang (Falchion)
Chapter 34 - The New God? Of The Nether
Chapter 35 - Back To The Castle
Chapter 36 - A Shocking Request
Chapter 36.5 - Friendship DENIED
Chapter 37 - HELP!!!
Chapter 38 - You're Wrong, Herobrine....
Epilogue - Goodbye...For Now....
Area For Notes

Chapter 17 - Paranoia To The Extreme

79 5 53
By BeccaWise4

Cassia's POV

Once me and Object disconnected, I sighed.  "Sssssso...Asssssshley will come find ussssss once sssssshe's healed.  Until then, we need to figure out a plan to fight our evil clonessssss."

"That'll be kinda hard, though.  "Object pointed out.  "Anything we think up, they'll probably think it up, too.  They are us, just...evil and loyal to Herobrine."

"And...well, they looked EXACTLY like you guys."  Quentin said, looking between us.  "In just the wrong situation, they could mix themselves up with you two and try to be you."

"And they know everything we do up to the point where we got sssssseparated from our friendssssss."

Quentin stood up.  "Well, we should probably get you guys some weapons, huh?"

I shook my head.  "I got my fire.  At worsssssst, I won't be able to usssssse it againsssssst mysssssself.  Uh, evil sssssself.  Not ssssssure if I'm fireproof.  I don't wanna check, either."

Object chuckled and Quentin gave a small smile.  "Come on.  You'll need to stick close to me if you don't wanna get arrested.  I need to inform the police that...you two are...safe...."  He trailed off.

"Yeahhh...and then our evil clones come in and wreck everyone cuz everyone thinks we're good...."

He shook his head.  "Just stick close to me."

We nodded and he left the room.  We followed suit, walking down the stairs.  Object tripped a little on the last few steps, but we made it out fine.

Well...out of the building.  Outside...well, I didn't expect the best.

Quentin strode by the crowd that had gathered outside the apartment building.  Many were giving us angry glares or frightened looks.

Someone actually threw an apple at us.  Since it was Minecraft-based, I caught it easily.  I watched as it turned normal.  Well, normal for me.

I looked out to see that it was a young teenage boy who had thrown it.  He looked angry.

"One ssssssec, Quentin."

He paused, looking at me confused.  So did Object.

"Excusssssse me...."  I muttered multiple times.

People parted hesitantly.  The boy's angry face turned scared and he turned away.

I placed a hand on his shoulder, and he froze before turning back and looking at me.

I chuckled slightly.  "Nice throw, though I don't think you sssssshould be ussssssing an apple.  That'ssssss a wasssssste of good fruit.  Here."

I placed the apple in his hand and turned away, walking back to Quentin and Object.  They looked at me weirdly before continuing.

Eventually, we got out of the crowd and onto less crowded paths.  People still gave us looks, but no one threw anything else, thankfully.

We eventually arrived at what looked to be a police station.

Quentin looked back at us.  "You might want to stay quiet for the time being.  These men have been...rather jumpy since you two...uh, your clones started killing people.  They don't know what happened out there, so seeing me alone with you might stir up some crap."

We nodded and he sighed, pushing open the door.

There was a man sitting at the desk.  He looked up.  "Oh, hey, Quen----"

He froze when he saw us.

He then stood up and pulled a gun.

Quentin took a step to the side to block us.  "Woah, woah, woah.  Chill, Brax.  They're with me."

Brax didn't change his position.

Quentin didn't move either.  "Brax...."  He said slowly.

Brax narrowed his eyes.  "What are they blackmailing you with?"

Oh great....

Quentin rolled his eyes.  "Seriously?  They're not!  They're not the killers!  They...well, this sounds ridiculous, but those killers are these two's clones!"

Brax sighed and picked something up, turning it on.  "I need...probably some major backup at the front desk."

"Bra---"  Quentin started.

Brax pointed the gun at him.

My eyes widened.  Were they THIS scared?!

Quentin backed up a step, his hands in the air.  "Ok, Brax, come on now.  If I were in trouble, do you think I wouldn't tell you?"

"Depends."

Quentin sighed but left his hands in the air.  "Told you they were jumpy...."  He muttered to us.

"No kidding...are they always this paranoid?"  Object whispered.

"Like I said, this only started when your clones showed up."

"Thissssss issssss not going to end well...."

Not too long after I said that, the doors behind the front desk opened up swiftly, and about 10 men came through.

They took one look at us and then attacked.

I yelped as one knocked me backwards.  I could feel my flames flaring inside me, but I didn't let it out.  These people weren't evil, just scared.

"YO, CAN WE, LIKE, NOT?!"  Object groaned.

"Guys, seriously...."  Quentin sighed heavily.

About 4 people held me down, which seemed, keyword seemed, like overkill.  I dunno if our clones were stronger than us or not....

Well, they killed, like, 10 people in no time, so I'ma guess they're stronger....

Welp, guess we're going through THIS crap again!

Geez, what is with the author getting us put in these situations all the time...?  It's like a fridging fetish....

"Shuddap, Cassia, I just like writing these kinds of scenes! "  IRL Becca hissed.

Err, lez see....  All of us at the Popstar base, kinda at the castle, ilbarker kinda with Jerome and her being unable to move, Aura and spark on the pirate ship, us with these guys, then Aura dies and spark gets put into ANOTHER cell, us still in this situation then transit to another similar situation in the forest, Red, Barney, and spark on that pirate ship, and now this AGAIN.  What is that...9 times?  Geez....

"You aren't even supposed to know that!  Shush!  Stay in character! "

I rolled my eyes.  Whatever....

The men yanked us up and cuffed us...again.

*sigh*

T_T

"Ok, can we NOT go through thissssss again?"  I groaned.

"Guys, I freaking saw their clones kill all the men!  They just left these two and me alive!"  Quentin exclaimed.

"Yeah, or they could've killed every man and left you alive and blackmailed you."

Oh my....

I freaking give up.

"Ok, now you guyssssss are jusssssst being ridiculoussssss."

They just proceeded to shove us through the doorway.

I rolled my eyes and just walked wherever they were taking us.

Eventually, we got to some cells with thick iron bars.  They threw me in one and Object in the other without taking the cuffs off.

"...ridiculous!  If they were blackmailing me, I would tell you!"  Quentin exclaimed...again.

I walked up to the bars and leaned against them.  "Deja vu, huh...?"

Object nodded.  "Seriously.  Though, last time, there was reason.  This time...well, I guess there still is one, but geez...."

Quentin came down to the cells with his arms crossed.  "I don't know where they keep the keys for these cells."  Quentin huffed.

I shrugged.  "At thissssss rate, I'm getting ussssssed to it...which issssss probably not normal."

"Hey, at least they didn't cover your mouth this time...right?"  Object said meekly.

I shook my head.  "That'ssssss not the point.  The point issssss that Asssssshley will be here at ssssssome point and we're in here.  Sssssshe won't be able to find ussssss down here unlesssssss she either broke in or got arressssssted hersssssself or ssssssomething...."

"What does she look like?"  Quentin asked.

"You'll know her when you see her.  She has big brown wings and red hair.  Kinda hard to miss that combination."

Quentin nodded.  "I'll see what I can do.  While I watch for her...I guess you guys are gonna have to just hang down here....  Sorry 'bout that...."

I scoffed.  "Don't be.  You were trying to do what you believed wassssss right.  Technically, you were right, but they weren't.  That'ssssss why we're here.  Jusssssst go wait for her.  We'll be fine."

Quentin nodded.  "Don't do anything to get yourselves in more trouble.  Please."

I chuckled slightly.  "Heh.  No promissssssessssss, but we'll definitely try."

"Well, hope to see you guys later!"

Quentin turned and left.

I looked at Object and she looked at me.

"Yeah...we're probably sssssscrewed...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262 12 11
(Final Entry in the Danganronpa Trilogy) Everything is in ruins, a truly malicious plan is set in motion, and it's all because of one man's selfish d...
1M 13.2K 169
Welcome to the one shot book of danganronpa where you will see me doing "Shut up dad I do what I want" ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ "WHAT YOU SAY?!?!?" "DADDY NO" (;'...
86.9K 2.1K 36
If you know me IRL, you probably knew this was coming. Anyway, you are Y/n L/n, the Ultimate Street Fighter. You had a rough past as an only child. B...
Moonire's Mansion By Panda

Mystery / Thriller

3.2K 50 45
20 Random people had landed here for a reason... Will they get out alive? Join Leia and Riri as they try to escape this fiendish mansion. But what h...