Mind Over Matter

بواسطة HORRORQU33N

Lyra Rose Gladstone comes from a line of well known purebloods. Sirius Orion Black also comes from a line of... المزيد

Intro
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four

Chapter Eleven.

139 2 0
بواسطة HORRORQU33N

Lyra's P.O.V

"You better be on your best behaviour for the Potters" I smile "I'm always on my best behaviour dad" he nodded and I grabbed my suitcase "now please take me to James' " he chuckled and took my arm before apparating.

Knocking on James' door it opened to reveal Mrs Potter "Hi Mrs Potter" she smiled "hello Lyra, also how many times do I have to tell you, call me Euphemia" I smiled "just one more" she laughed "the boys are upstairs" I nodded and ran up the stairs before opening James' door.

"I have arrived!" James grinned "Luna!"

James pulled me into a tight hug "we've missed you!" I laugh "you saw me two weeks ago" he smiled "two weeks too long" I moved aside to hug Remus when Sirius grinned "your wearing it" I smiled "wearing what" he twiddled the wolf charm in his fingers.

"Why wouldn't I, I love it" he grinned and hugged me "I thought you might have thought it was some junk" I raised an eyebrow "it's gorgeous Sirius" he blushed a little and we all sat on James' bed.

"So what does this week have in store?" James smiled "well, we waited so we could have your input, but tomorrow Dad said he's taking us to Diagon Alley, so I thought we could take a trip to your favourite bookstore" I smiled "then I said we could go for ice cream" I smiled wider at Sirius.

"You sure know the way to a girls heart boys" the boys smiled "we thought today we could explore the woods since we know you like climbing"

I grinned "sounds perfect" the boys stood up and Sirius put his hand out for me "shall we?" I took his hand "we shall" with that we all went downstairs "oh wait, I want my camera!" I ran back upstairs to grab my camera from my suitcase.

Running back the boys smiled and we said bye to Fleamont and Euphemia.

I pushed past the boys and ran into the field before the forest, spinning in the long sunflowers I smiled brightly.

"Hey Gladstone, gimme your camera" I threw it to Sirius and he caught it with ease.

Sirius' P.O.V

I smiled as Lyra ran through the sunflowers, I quickly snapped a photo of her with a smile before we all followed her "eh Luna, won't you have trouble climbing when you have a dress on?" She turned with a smile "I've got shorts on underneath" we laughed.

Continuing to run through the flowers we grinned as we looked up at the trees "I want to climb already" with that said Lyra ran into the forest with us behind her until she found the perfect tree.

She soon began to climb up the tree "how high can we get I wonder?" She yelled as she climbed up the tree like a monkey, putting the camera around my neck I climbed up after her, soon enough she found a wide flat bit in the tree and sat down.

"Woah, look at the view!" I sat beside her and looked out with a smile before I looked back at her "I have a better view" she looked at me then blushed.

We laughed and leaned against each other, she giggled as the wind blew through her hair "I could stay here forever" I sighed "me too"

"Shall we head back for dinner then?" We looked down to see James, we nodded and I climbed down first, then Lyra climbed so far down before she slipped, screaming I caught her "I've got you" she looked up at me from my chest and smiled "thank you"

We then all made our way back to the Potter Manor.

Once back James ran to Fleamont "Lyra just nearly fell out of a 16 foot tree" Euphemia turned with wide eyes "I caught her" her eyes softened as she looked at us "good job too, I don't think Cauis would appreciate his daughter getting hurt on her first day here" laughed Fleamont.

Lyra laughed too "I'm fine, it wouldn't be the first time I've fallen from the sky"

Lyra's P.O.V

We all sat down and began to eat with quiet chatter amongst us "that was lovely thank you Euphemia" she smiled and began tidying up the plates, we got up and I sat on the sofa in the parlour when Sirius joined me.

"I've been having these god awful nightmares of late" I nodded and looked at him "tell me about them" we laid down, I laid behind him and laid in front, I softly played with his hair.

"There all about home when mother used to beat me" I frowned and grimaced slightly, I hated that he was treated that way.

"I hate that your family treat you like that" he kept his head against my shoulder "it's disgusting, I hope you know that if you ever need a change of scenery, your welcome at my house" he looked at me and smiled "thank you Lyra" I nodded

"I mean it though" he nodded and I went back to smoothing his hair my hand, he shut his eyes and the guys walked in, I shushed them and they nodded going upstairs.

I smiled and sighed happily "Sirius, want to go to bed?" He stirred slightly and sat up before nodding "I didn't want to disturb you, but waking up her wouldn't have been the comfiest" he nodded and we got up.

"James?" I knocked on his door and he opened it "where am I sleeping? He smiled "we don't really have a spare room, but dad said I could set up a bed in any of our rooms?" I nodded "I'll go Sirius' yours looks cramped as it is" he nodded and I grabbed my suitcase before going into Sirius' room.

Sirius sat on the edge of the bed in shorts and a checkered sleep shirt "oh so you chose my room?" He raised his eyebrows, I shook my head "James is setting me up a bed"

He frowned "don't be silly, I'll sleep on the camp bed, you can have mine" I frowned "oh don't be silly" he sat on the bed James had set up "I insist my Rose" I shook my head and opened my suitcase "erm where's the bathroom, or can you turn while I change?" He nodded "we've all got en suites"

I smiled as he opened a door, I took my shorts and vest into the bathroom along with my toothbrush.

Brushing my teeth I slipped into my pyjamas, then I tied my hair up into a messy bun.

"Mind my appearance, I look horrible with my hair tied up"

Sirius stood in front of me "you look gorgeous Lyra" he played with a strand of hair that framed my face, I shook my head and kissed his cheek "good night Sirius" he smiled and I climbed into the bed.

Snuggling under the duvet I smiled as the familiar musky scent of Sirius hit my nose.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

135K 3.3K 39
━━━he'd never understood anything so much. harry potter. maruaders era. female oc. sirius black. 2/1/23 ; 4/25/23 @𝙣𝙚𝙗𝙫𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙨𝙢𝙤𝙜
803K 25.4K 36
"babe, if you don't wipe that frown off your lips, people might think you don't like hanging out with me." [sirius black x female oc] ...
27.3K 2K 94
Long haul Remus Lupin story. Book One covers his First Year at Hogwarts and all its ups and downs. Making friends, keeping his secret, and trying to...
14.8K 238 42
A simple story of a boy and a girl who fall in love. Evelyn Walters transfers to Hogwarts during the start of her sixth year, hoping to breeze past t...