Chapter Twenty-Four.

Lyra's P.O.V

Lyra's Dream

I watched out of the window as Sirius played with Myla, she was the cutest four year old I had ever witnessed, with her curly dark brown hair, bright blue eyes and slightly tan skin.

But then again I was biased, she was my daughter after all, I turned around as I felt little hands grab my dressing gown, looking down I picked up our youngest Elijah, he was two years old.

Dark brown eyes, brown curls and tan skin, I walked downstairs to be met in the kitchen by a warm kiss from Sirius and Myla rested on his hip.

"What a perfect little family we have"

Jolting upright Sirius smiled at me "goodmorning kitten" he kissed my cheek and I smiled.

"I just had the cutest dream ever" he smiled "was I in it?" I nodded "who else?" I grinned "we were married and had two kids, a little girl and boy"

He nodded and handed me my robes, the room was empty apart from us two.

"What were they like?" I smiled happily "the little boy was called Elijah and he was the double of you and the girl was like both of us, she had my blue eyes" he gently pecked my lips "one day that'll be our reality"

I smiled warmly and threw off his shirt and then remember I'd taken my bra off, blushing bright red I covered my chest and Sirius went red as well.

He passed me my bra and I put it on, it was all good and well with underwear, because we'd seen each other in underwear, but completely topless was another question.

I slipped his boxers off and stood up so I could put my fishnet tights on, I then pulled my shirt on and buttoned it up, then I pulled my skirt on tucking my shirt in.

I tucked my tie under my collar and fastened it before pulling my jumper on "I left my socks in the dorm" I smiled "I'll be back with them" I nodded and stood infront of a mirror, I tousled my curly hair and took a hair tie from my wrist.

I tied half of my hair up neatly and left the bottom half down "here darling" I smiled and kissed his cheek, slipping them on and up to my knees, I then slipped my feet into my heeled black boots.

"How did I get so lucky?" I smiled at him and kissed him softly "I ask myself the same everyday" he laughed and we left the dorm, going down to the common room we met everyone "so why was Sirius so flustered when he came to fetch your socks?"

I laughed "Sirius was so flustered because he saw me topless" everyone looked at me confused "he's seen you topless many times?" I shook my head "completely topless" Lily's eyes widened when she caught on go what I meant.

"You mean he saw your-"

"He saw her Titties!" Screamed James I rolled my eyes "yes James, he saw my boobs" Sirius laughed and threw an arm around my shoulder "that wasn't the interesting part, the interesting part is, when did you get your nipple pierced?"

Lily gawked "wait what?! You have a nipple piercing?" I nodded "got it in summer?" Everyone looked at me "where?" I rolled my eyes "dingy place in Knockturn Alley"